Jump to content


Unable to demount/destroy equipment!


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Prowler_DK #1 Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 90117 battles
  • 75
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013

Just bought t92 and equiped it with vstab, rammer and goggles. I want to remove/destroy/sell for half price the rammer, BUT its not possible????? So if i have no gold on my account, its not possible so change gear??!!!!!!

 

Regards



basin79 #2 Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,662
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostProwler_DK, on 02 December 2017 - 04:43 PM, said:

Just bought t92 and equiped it with vstab, rammer and goggles. I want to remove/destroy/sell for half price the rammer, BUT its not possible????? So if i have no gold on my account, its not possible so change gear??!!!!!!

 

Regards

 

The only equipment that is free to demount are binos, camo net and toolbox. 

 

The rest you have to pay gold to demount as it warns you before you mount them. 



Homer_J #3 Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostProwler_DK, on 02 December 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

 I want to remove/destroy/sell for half price the rammer, BUT its not possible????? S

 

You should be able to destroy it for free but you will get nothing in return.

 

If you want to remove it and sell it then it costs 10 gold.

 

That is how it is.

 

BTW, 76 thousand battles and didn't figure out how it works yet?

 

Actually there is a way round it but you will lose more credits this way unless you wait until equipment is half price to equip it again, or have some more in your depot.

 

Sell the tank for credits, that will get you half the value of all the equipment.  Then use the in game retrieval system to get it back for credits.


Edited by Homer_J, 02 December 2017 - 05:18 PM.


Prowler_DK #4 Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 90117 battles
  • 75
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 02 December 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

 

You should be able to destroy it for free but you will get nothing in return.

 

If you want to remove it and sell it then it costs 10 gold.

 

That is how it is.

 

BTW, 76 thousand battles and didn't figure out how it works yet?

 

Actually there is a way round it but you will lose more credits this way unless you wait until equipment is half price to equip it again, or have some more in your depot.

 

Sell the tank for credits, that will get you half the value of all the equipment.  Then use the in game retrieval system to get it back for credits.

 

Well, the point is, that im not able to destroy them!!!! Maybe my modpack i creating a problem?!

Btw, try keeping comment sober! do not use number of battles of wn8  to influence an oppinion that is not relevant! - but thx for replying.

Regards

 

 



Codename_Jelly #5 Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:44 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 16404 battles
  • 5,056
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

Sweet jesus, 76,816 battles in 4 years isnt that something like over 50 a day oO

 

I think that is the highest ive seen on the forums or ingame



Aikl #6 Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostCodename_Jelly, on 02 December 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Sweet jesus, 76,816 battles in 4 years isnt that something like over 50 a day oO

 

I think that is the highest ive seen on the forums or ingame

 

Yup. Four-five hours a day or so.

mathwat #7 Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16494 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View PostCodename_Jelly, on 02 December 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Sweet jesus, 76,816 battles in 4 years isnt that something like over 50 a day oO

 

I think that is the highest ive seen on the forums or ingame

 

quess he really likes to play :amazed:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users