Jump to content


Give us our [edited]rewards


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

logaritmusnaturalis #1 Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

What the [edited], the march of nations contest is over since days and still no rewards? How [edited]long do we have to wait? Weeks?

 

Give us the damned rewards immediately. I do not give a crapif a few cuckboy tryhards cheated to get their oh so awesome golden medal for being top 10. 

 

And why the [edited]are we innocent players punished for cheaters cheating? How the [edited]does that make sense?  

 

How about you instead check for cheaters after the fact, let everyone get their rewards immediately, and if you find any cuckboys cheating for their precious gold top 10 medal then just [edited]take it away from them and give it to the next runner up who didn't cheat, then permanently bar their cuckboy asses from ever joining a contest again, how about that?

 

Now everyone is taking it hard in the [edited][edited]because of some loser tryhards that cheat. [edited]really?



Balc0ra #2 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66235 battles
  • 16,231
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

What the [edited], the march of nations contest is over since days and still no rewards? How [edited]long do we have to wait? Weeks?

 

This your first contest? It's usually not done in a week either. So calm down. I

 

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

And why the [edited]are we innocent players punished for cheaters cheating? How the [edited]does that make sense? 

 

Oh sure... everyone of the 600 banned this week were all innocent. 1 gold for every time we heard that I would have all the tier 8 prems by now.

 

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

How about you instead check for cheaters after the fact, let everyone get their rewards immediately, and if you find any cuckboys cheating for their precious gold top 10 medal then just [edited]take it away from them and give it to the next runner up who didn't cheat, then permanently bar their cuckboy asses from ever joining a contest again, how about that?

 

Now everyone is taking it hard in the [edited][edited]because of some loser tryhards that cheat. [edited]really?

 

Well if you keep talking like that. I suspect you won't get anything with a locked account. Or do you really really need your 1 day of premium right now? Because they check to see if everyone played by the book, you get deprived of your 1 or 2 days of premium, you get this upset?

 

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

Give us the damned rewards immediately. I do not give a crapif a few cuckboy tryhards cheated to get their oh so awesome golden medal for being top 10.

 

And yet you expect WG to give more crap about your 1 day of premium? You don't care. Why should they?



_EXODUZ_ #3 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Did you actually manage to get into the leader board, OP?:confused:

Homer_J #4 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • 29,982
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
I thought they gave out the rewards a couple of days ago.  1600 1 week suspensions and 600 game bans. :trollface:

TheOneAboveAII #5 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14295 battles
  • 488
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
Easy boy....have you even got any rewards with your 305 wn8 *not laughing, not laughing, not laughing...bursting in laughter*...also...you DON'T EVEN HAVE AT LEAST A TIER 7 AND UP TANK!...so you COULDN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN THE MARCH OF NATIONS....so gtfo

dimethylcadmium #6 Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6160 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017
Why post from your alt?

logaritmusnaturalis #7 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 03 December 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

Why post from your alt?

 

Permabanned

TheOneAboveAII #8 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14295 battles
  • 488
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

 

Permabanned

Ahahahahahahahahaha, so you are a cheater and still want rewards from wargaming? Ahahahahhahahahah



Jigabachi #9 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,005
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
What a spoiled brat.

logaritmusnaturalis #10 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1703 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

Don't get how you guys are fine with this.

 

They could give out the rewards and search for and punish cheaters afterwards. Take away their medal, and the punishment for using rewards they did not have the right to should add ban time to the ban time for cheating. 

 

This could've been done so much smoother and incognito. 



Balc0ra #11 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:07 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66235 battles
  • 16,231
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

 

Permabanned

 

Well you need to create a 2nd alt. As I suspect this account won't be around for long either on this forum if you keep that up.

 

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

Don't get how you guys are fine with this.

 

Because I'm not 6 years old. And I don't mind waiting a week or so for my about one week of premium time and my pointless rank 1000 to 11 silver badges.

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 December 2017 - 02:09 AM.


TheOneAboveAII #12 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14295 battles
  • 488
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

Don't get how you guys are fine with this.

 

They could give out the rewards and search for and punish cheaters afterwards. Take away their medal, and the punishment for using rewards they did not have the right to should add ban time to the ban time for cheating. 

 

This could've been done so much smoother and incognito. 

So giving out rewards, then banning out players for cheating and then adding extra time for using the rewards for those who cheated seems like less work then banning the f-ckers who cheated and then giving out the rewards to those who deserve them?...ok...also...you are permabanned on your main"now banned" account...and on this one you could not even have participated, so can't get any rewards...why u f-cking care then?


Edited by TheOneAboveAII, 03 December 2017 - 02:10 AM.


AngelofAwe #13 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 39030 battles
  • 3,057
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011
Pretty sure you'd have to cheat more to get a top 4k position than anybody in the top 10. 

HeidenSieker #14 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,650
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

What the [edited], the march of nations contest is over since days and still no rewards? How [edited]long do we have to wait? Weeks?

 

Give us the damned rewards immediately. I do not give a crapif a few cuckboy tryhards cheated to get their oh so awesome golden medal for being top 10. 

 

And why the [edited]are we innocent players punished for cheaters cheating? How the [edited]does that make sense?  

 

How about you instead check for cheaters after the fact, let everyone get their rewards immediately, and if you find any cuckboys cheating for their precious gold top 10 medal then just [edited]take it away from them and give it to the next runner up who didn't cheat, then permanently bar their cuckboy asses from ever joining a contest again, how about that?

 

Now everyone is taking it hard in the [edited][edited]because of some loser tryhards that cheat. [edited]really?

 

Gosh, a temper-tantrum. Isn't there a minimum age for players of this game? Ungrateful little....

Edited by HeidenSieker, 03 December 2017 - 02:14 AM.


Temid23 #15 Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:18 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 53233 battles
  • 689
  • [G-STR] G-STR
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postlogaritmusnaturalis, on 03 December 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

What the [edited], the march of nations contest is over since days and still no rewards? How [edited]long do we have to wait? Weeks?

 

Give us the damned rewards immediately. I do not give a crapif a few cuckboy tryhards cheated to get their oh so awesome golden medal for being top 10. 

 

And why the [edited]are we innocent players punished for cheaters cheating? How the [edited]does that make sense?  

 

How about you instead check for cheaters after the fact, let everyone get their rewards immediately, and if you find any cuckboys cheating for their precious gold top 10 medal then just [edited]take it away from them and give it to the next runner up who didn't cheat, then permanently bar their cuckboy asses from ever joining a contest again, how about that?

 

Now everyone is taking it hard in the [edited][edited]because of some loser tryhards that cheat. [edited]really?

 



Mimos_A #16 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23986 battles
  • 1,989
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015
Since the account he's posting with doesn't have a tier 7 and looks like one the most failed attempts at a reroll ever, I'm assuming OP has another account. Maybe he failed his way to the top 4000 on that one accidentally.

Mimos_A #17 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23986 battles
  • 1,989
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 03 December 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

So giving out rewards, then banning out players for cheating and then adding extra time for using the rewards for those who cheated seems like less work then banning the f-ckers who cheated and then giving out the rewards to those who deserve them?...ok...also...you are permabanned on your main"now banned" account...and on this one you could not even have participated, so can't get any rewards...why u f-cking care then?

 

Probably because he's 12 and has a crayon lodged in his brain.

Edited by Mimos_A, 03 December 2017 - 10:05 AM.


Martijn_mk2 #18 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5840 battles
  • 291
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
What will you do when you recieve your awards on your permabanned account?

Sfinski #19 Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31689 battles
  • 2,608
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostMartijn_mk2, on 03 December 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

What will you do when you recieve your awards on your permabanned account?

 

Whine some more?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users