• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

bulev_dk #1 Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14564 battles
  • [M-U-B] M-U-B

Hello Players,

Just want to start/ask for a discussion about one thing-Including all tanks from VI-X to a skirmishes/team battles.

Yesterday i have played a platoon with a friend of mine with tier IX.I asked him if he enjoys playing the tank, and he said:-Nope, just wanna get to tier X and focus on skirmishes.

Long time i am thinking that all tiers starting from VI-X shall be included in that kind of battles, because i have a feeling that awesome tier VII and IX tanks are being forgotten-they just serve as a passing bridge to get to the skirmish/team battle tank.

Please share an opinion with me, about this :)

*Also, removing requirement for tier VI to join in VIII team battle will be great.I think it just ruins the rating of a tier VIII team battle, with one VI in the team.It is always like:'Who will be the one that will be playing VI?-Of course, no one wants to."

Thanks in advance :)

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15544 battles

There are plenty of good vehicles in Tiers V, VII and IX. I'd dare to say that some of them are perfectly balanced.

Unfortunately, WG sells mostly vehicles for Tier VIII, which is why this is a Battle Tier for CW/SH. Tier X because it's pricey and WG indirectly makes money with it, apart from the requirement to have some end-game content. And Tier VI because... of the reasons.

Nevertheless, I'd love to see SH expanded to other tiers other than ones infested with premium vehicles.

Mimos_A #3 Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22246 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

I guess it doesn't happen to not fragment the playerbase too much. Now at some times at takes quite a while to find a match, that would be worse if the clans would be spread over more tiers. I would really enjoy it though, especially at tier 9 there's a couple of really enjoyable vehicles.

I don't really agree with you on the tier VII and IX vehicles just being a stepping stone to the next vehicle for skirmishes though. For clan stuff the amount of vehicles considered viable is relatively small compared to the amount of tier 10 and tier 8 vehicles, so there are more than enough that most people just grind because they like them or enjoy playing them.

Pvt_Duffer #4 Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16653 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbulev_dk, on 03 December 2017 - 07:44 AM, said:

*Also, removing requirement for tier VI to join in VIII team battle will be great.I think it just ruins the rating of a tier VIII team battle, with one VI in the team.It is always like:'Who will be the one that will be playing VI?-Of course, no one wants to."

Says who? Sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for someone to load full premium and have fun in something like a Type64 or Cromwell B

Mimos_A #5 Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22246 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 03 December 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

Says who? Sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for someone to load full premium and have fun and make fat credits feasting on the arses of tunnelvisioning tier 8's in something like a Type64 or Cromwell B

Edited by Mimos_A, 03 December 2017 - 03:59 PM.

bulev_dk #6 Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14564 battles
  • [M-U-B] M-U-B

View PostMimos_A, on 03 December 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Says who? Sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for someone to load full premium and have fun and make fat credits feasting on the arses of tunnelvisioning tier 8's in something like a Type64 or Cromwell B

That is a real nice sentence there :)

Since my experience on WOT, we always have problem of making someone to go with tier VI.

Mimos_A #7 Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22246 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View Postbulev_dk, on 03 December 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

That is a real nice sentence there :)

Since my experience on WOT, we always have problem of making someone to go with tier VI.

Eh, if I get to choose between driving a typ-64 or an IS-3 or some underpowered tier medium POS it's not a hard choice to be honest. I'm fine with zipping around just being a nuisance and making good credits. It's not like I take team battles too serious anyway.

FURY_MK #8 Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8636 battles
  • [M-U-B] M-U-B
Sometimes it would take more time to find a match, even repeating the same teams more times in one day, due to the division of the teams into more tiers. But still I would love to see use of my VII and IX tanks (that I love to play), not only in random battles, but also in CW and SH, otherwise, it is pointless to increase the skills of the crew and use equipment for a tank that You use only in random battles, when You can put them on a VIII or X tanks that You use for random, CW and SH.

bulev_dk #9 Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14564 battles
  • [M-U-B] M-U-B

Well, WG have never come out with official statement about this.

Too bad, good tanks are going to be forgoten, no reason to play them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users