Quiting World of Tanks (not clickbait)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

PandaFromChina #1 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38823 battles
Honestly, how the hell are you going to keep me in this game when the campaign finishes? Really I want to hear your opinions about the current gameplay. Tier 10, idiots with XVM rushing on good players just to give them 1 shot and to go straight back to garage; I don't want to play tier 9 unless I am grinding it; I need to wait until late afternoon to play skirmishes in tier 8 cause random for tier 8 is pure cancer, so I don't want to play that in random either, cause I am 9/10 games bottom tier ( 3 5 7 & 5 10); I don't want to play random with tier 7 unless I am grinding it cause same story with tier 8; I don't want to play tier 6 again cause of the same problem with tier 7 and 8. So the only decent game that I couldve have are in tier 9, but wait a second, I am playing this game for tier 10, not lower tiers so yeah, my question is, what are you going to do about all of this to keep me investing money and my time in this game?! This is going on for last 2 months so I am also wondering, are you going to continue to listen not so good players on forum, and granting them wishes by unnecessary buffs on tanks that don't need them? Continue to do so and you will make more money until one point when profit goes flat until full stagnation. Good luck.

RamRaid90 #2 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20234 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Yes.

Dava_117 #3 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

Major

• Player
  • 18165 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
You should really try lower tier for fun. After all, this is a game and thus it should be fun. So, if you don't find it enjoyable anymore, find a different game to play! :)

Wintermute_1 #4 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42335 battles

So you aren't interested in playing anything but tier 10 and think tier 10's not worth playing because "idiots with xvm" rush good players to get single shots off. Putting aside the point that the only way you'd know these "idiots" have xvm is if you are using xvm yourself, i'd have thought "good players" would welcome the suicide rush given their skill would put them at a big advantage. And as for your idea that WG base buffs to tanks on what "not so good" forum members say, any evidence for that?

Tbh the whole post reeks of tantrum.

Bora_BOOM #5 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Major

• Player
  • 21114 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hear Our opinion?

Don’t cry about the gameplay - Be the one that ruins the game.

Don’t let be driven by numbers - Feel the relief.

Don’t invest money - Be invested in!

Become a shill.

Join the dark side.

Join the Dingers.

Your happiness is only one fish away! :http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/311752-wjde-tduthe-dingers-fishy-gold-bots/

:trollface:

Jigabachi #6 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPandaFromChina, on 04 December 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

but wait a second, I am playing this game for tier 10, not lower tiers 

But why? Why ignoring 90% of the game's entire content?

Apart from clanwars and stuff, WOT doesn't have any endgame content. And the vast majority of the tX tanks are rather boring.

You should really think about why you play this game. Or games in general...

K_A #7 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Buy a T67 and start sealclubbing :trollface: Join the dark side!

Headless_Rooster #8 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9978 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Here's a thought: It wasn't tier 10 gameplay that attracted you to this game, go have some fun :teethhappy:

_EXODUZ_ #9 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34420 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
37155,  glad you told us you're leaving, we really care.

MrClark56 #10 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 5816 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

i heard pandas were going extinct.... it might explain things...

JOKES ASIDE..

OP, even if we tune you, we all get it... gameplay is at a low atm, it is possible you have reached your end game.. take a few days/weeks/months off and come back to see what's cooking.

In any case it would suck to see a good player leave to be replaced by a tomabot

redblast #11 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 44180 battles
  • [G-ON] G-ON

View PostPandaFromChina, on 04 December 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Honestly, how the hell are you going to keep me in this game when the campaign finishes? Really I want to hear your opinions about the current gameplay. Tier 10, idiots with XVM rushing on good players just to give them 1 shot and to go straight back to garage; I don't want to play tier 9 unless I am grinding it; I need to wait until late afternoon to play skirmishes in tier 8 cause random for tier 8 is pure cancer, so I don't want to play that in random either, cause I am 9/10 games bottom tier ( 3 5 7 & 5 10); I don't want to play random with tier 7 unless I am grinding it cause same story with tier 8; I don't want to play tier 6 again cause of the same problem with tier 7 and 8. So the only decent game that I couldve have are in tier 9, but wait a second, I am playing this game for tier 10, not lower tiers so yeah, my question is, what are you going to do about all of this to keep me investing money and my time in this game?! This is going on for last 2 months so I am also wondering, are you going to continue to listen not so good players on forum, and granting them wishes by unnecessary buffs on tanks that don't need them? Continue to do so and you will make more money until one point when profit goes flat until full stagnation. Good luck.

www.uninstalwot.com

Radu_Korne #12 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27938 battles
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
omelette du fromage?

TungstenHitman #13 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:51 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19869 battles

That comes across as somewhat lordy and condasending, as though WG have entertained the bickering of tomato scum and empowered them with the means by which to bring down the lord's and rulers of this game from their tierX thrones... Awwwwwwwww hahaha! There there... and a player of grandeur and prowess can't possibly be expected to suffer lower tiers so what is one to do? 

malachi6 #14 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:55 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48927 battles
Translation.  I have had enough of this game but lack the gumption to quit. 

jack_timber #15 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31862 battles

It's still enjoyable if you mix the tiers.

Everyone to their own though....

flashbarts #16 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41013 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 04 December 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

Translation.  I have had enough of this game but lack the gumption to quit. 

this is so true - gumption or fricking addiction - just 1 more game and I will turn it around.

Balc0ra #17 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63714 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I've not run xvm for a few months. But last I had it, it had a setting to see who has it activated "on your last update of stats". And it rarely had 5 or more on each team. So doubt that most of the people that rush, rush for the reason you think. They are idiots, but not always xvm idiots. Just like most think that arty only hit them because their stats are good. Not because he was the only one arty could hit. Since the tomatoes are hiding in base.

pelaminoskep #18 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5047 battles
It was clickbait after all...

unhappy_bunny #19 Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17705 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostPandaFromChina, on 04 December 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

Honestly, how the hell are you going to keep me in this game when the campaign finishes?
Well, if you dont want to play woT, then don't. That is up to you.
Really I want to hear your opinions about the current gameplay.
I am quite happy with it, but that is just me.
Tier 10, idiots with XVM rushing on good players just to give them 1 shot and to go straight back to garage; 
​I rarely play T10 because I know I'm not good enough, and I don't enjoy it solo. Not so bad in platoon, but solo? I just suck.
I don't want to play tier 9 unless I am grinding it;
I rarely play my T9 for the same reasons as my T10.
I need to wait until late afternoon to play skirmishes in tier 8 cause random for tier 8 is pure cancer, so I don't want to play that in random either, cause I am 9/10 games bottom tier ( 3 5 7 & 5 10);
​T8 I find fun in platoon, and only occasionally play solo, mainly to grind, crew train, or earn XP.
I don't want to play random with tier 7 unless I am grinding it cause same story with tier 8;
Same a T8, mostly in platoons where it is fun.
I don't want to play tier 6 again cause of the same problem with tier 7 and 8. 
This one I dont understand. T6 is fun, both solo and in platoon.
So the only decent game that I couldve have are in tier 9, but wait a second, I am playing this game for tier 10,
Why? Why the obsession with T10? You dont enjoy T10, so why keep trying to play it? T10 is just another tier of tanks. Just as T9, T8, T7, etc etc. It give you a choice of a number of tanks to play, as do all the tiers. In reality, there should be no difference in playing at T6, to T8, or T10, as far as the objectives of the game goes. The objective is to have fun. The objective is not to say "T10 is the pinnacle of the game, therefore I can only play T10"
not lower tiers so yeah, my question is, what are you going to do about all of this to keep me investing money and my time in this game?! This is going on for last 2 months so I am also wondering, are you going to continue to listen not so good players on forum, and granting them wishes by unnecessary buffs on tanks that don't need them? Continue to do so and you will make more money until one point when profit goes flat until full stagnation. Good luck.
With your current way of thinking, it looks like there is nothing anyone can do to keep you interested. What you need is for WG to introduce T11 and T12 to give you another summit to climb. 
It's like a mountaineer, having climbed Everest, saying "that's it, there is nothing left in this sport for me. Come on God! What are you going to do to keep me interested?"

I just hope you find your answer, either within the game or outside of it. 

Wintermute_1 #20 Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42335 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

I've not run xvm for a few months. But last I had it, it had a setting to see who has it activated "on your last update of stats". And it rarely had 5 or more on each team. So doubt that most of the people that rush, rush for the reason you think. They are idiots, but not always xvm idiots. Just like most think that arty only hit them because their stats are good. Not because he was the only one arty could hit. Since the tomatoes are hiding in base.

​Yep I'd say 5 active XVM users per team is about right on average, less at the lower tiers perhaps. And although there are plenty of bad players who use XVM I'd say generally, given it takes a bit of 'finding out about', the users are on average more competent than general. 'XVM focus' is such an overblown issue, perpetuated probably by good players as an excuse to talk about their good stats. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users