Jump to content


March of Nations Rewards


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tibor123 #1 Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22781 battles
  • 37
  • [NUUBZ] NUUBZ
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

hallo,

 

when we get the rewards from this "March of Nations" competition ?



Xaneleon #2 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 22583 battles
  • 1,018
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
Hallo

JaffaStar #3 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 50542 battles
  • 367
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
next year .... muhaha .... or the year after ... nowbthey do not have time with this type of crap ... they celebrate the end of a good bussines year .... muhaha ...and by the way  , what do you want it is irrelevant fot them ...

Strappster #4 Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 25538 battles
  • 9,950
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015
Soon™

Tortotis #5 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41504 battles
  • 1
  • [GAM3] GAM3
  • Member since:
    06-19-2015

I've received reward today. 3 days of premium, and those x5 boosters (1 of each). And I've had multiple tanks in rank 1 and 2! What's the catch?

 



neobrm #6 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23137 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    03-24-2014

View PostAnchor3, on 06 December 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

I've received reward today. 3 days of premium, and those x5 boosters (1 of each). And I've had multiple tanks in rank 1 and 2! What's the catch?

 

 

Me too, only got 3 days also. Should've got 6-7 days at least

ZeFeKa #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Community Contributor
  • 83113 battles
  • 594
  • Member since:
    09-10-2010
Same... Receive the personnal reserves but only 3 day of premium instead of nearly 1 month... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Etre_ #8 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52713 battles
  • 1,336
  • [WEBOB] WEBOB
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014
The big question  ... where are my damn badges Wargaming ?

Edited by Etre_, 06 December 2017 - 10:48 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #9 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7832 battles
  • 4,504
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Same issue here; only got part of the rewards I should've gotten:

Spoiler

Didn't get rewards for my tier 10 rank, nor the badge for my tier 7 rank.

 

Also, Pansy's lovely golden Chi-Ri skin and Japanese Sakura Flower Gunmark being showcased. ;)



nightcrow82 #10 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 58448 battles
  • 184
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

I won 24 days of premium, 55 cash reserves, (other reserves doesnt matter, didnt count them cause i have them a lot). I got 45 reserves for cash and 4 days of premium, with other reserves i dont care. I sent them a ticket and now am pissed and waiting... 

 

fOR some reason i cant leave link normaly, so am leaving it here ( pictures with rewards) https://imgur.com/a/VnkTK 


Edited by nightcrow82, 06 December 2017 - 11:43 PM.


StonesThrow #11 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16823 battles
  • 69
  • [LTGDK] LTGDK
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

Got 3 days of premium and one set of x5 reservers. Instead of like 25 days which I should get plus all the reserves. And no badges... Finishing 1st place wasn't enough I guess. 

 

You guys sending tickets? Any responses so far? Thinking if it's even worth doing so.

 

WG you are P A T H E T I C.


Edited by StonesThrow, 07 December 2017 - 12:12 AM.


9igor4 #12 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23514 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    04-29-2015
The BIG QUESTION????????????????? where are my badges Wargaming ? 

Balc0ra #13 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67337 battles
  • 17,048
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostStonesThrow, on 07 December 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

Got 3 days of premium and one set of x5 reservers. Instead of like 25 days which I should get plus all the reserves. And no badges... Finishing 1st place wasn't enough I guess. 

 

You guys sending tickets? Any responses so far? Thinking if it's even worth doing so.

 

WG you are P A T H E T I C.

 

I've gotten 4 days of prem so far. They are coming in waves as they clear either tiers or nations. I suspect the badges are last. But is is pathetic... or the whiners that want their free stuff all at the same time? You have gotten 3 days. It makes zero difference if the next 10 days comes before the 3 days are over.



StonesThrow #14 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16823 battles
  • 69
  • [LTGDK] LTGDK
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 December 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

 

I've gotten 4 days of prem so far. They are coming in waves as they clear either tiers or nations. I suspect the badges are last. But is is pathetic... or the whiners that want their free stuff all at the same time? You have gotten 3 days. It makes zero difference if the next 10 days comes before the 3 days are over.

 

They can't handle anything right that's the problem for me. Company as big as they are doing [edited]nonstop seems.. yes absolutely pathetic in my eyes. 

Ceeb #15 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:51 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30841 battles
  • 5,396
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostStonesThrow, on 06 December 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

Got 3 days of premium and one set of x5 reservers. Instead of like 25 days which I should get plus all the reserves. And no badges... Finishing 1st place wasn't enough I guess. 

 

You guys sending tickets? Any responses so far? Thinking if it's even worth doing so.

 

WG you are P A T H E T I C.

 

​Impatient little kid.

 

Happy with mine received so far...just the badges to get....

 

World isn't going to end before I get them. as I fully understood it could take up to 14 *edit days as per the event details...


Edited by Jbnn, 08 December 2017 - 10:25 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Etre_ #16 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:03 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52713 battles
  • 1,336
  • [WEBOB] WEBOB
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

View PostCeeb, on 07 December 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

​Impatient little kid.

 

Happy with mine received so far...just the badges to get....

 

World isn't going to end before I get them. as I fully understood it could take up to 14 *edit days as per the event details...

 

If this is your idea of a joke, is a sad one and the joke is on you. 

 

There is no excuse, missing days, missing badges etc etc etc. Because somehow is harder to give all the rewards at same time. I bet there is some guy with an excel file manually imputing all the rewards. 



Laur_Balaur_XD #17 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36362 battles
  • 640
  • [FUSED] FUSED
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

A picture of the WG employees handling the distribution of the awards just leaked:

 

It may take a while to get your rewards guys....:trollface:



nightcrow82 #18 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:11 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 58448 battles
  • 184
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013
How can you get a premium tank on a marathon ASAP after completing the task missions etc and you cant get stupid premium days and reserves?!?!!? Especialy, i got 45 reserves for cash and 4 premium days? What is calcualted? How the duck i can get cash boosters without pramium days? It doesnt make sence

StonesThrow #19 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16823 battles
  • 69
  • [LTGDK] LTGDK
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostCeeb, on 07 December 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

​Impatient little kid.

 

Happy with mine received so far...just the badges to get....

 

World isn't going to end before I get them. as I fully understood it could take up to 14 *edit days as per the event details...

 

Look, patient old man if you like how WG handles things enjoy it and stfu.

 

While I on the other hand can't stand crap like this. Just like I couldn't get over broken chat which took over a month to be fixed plus no official statements on their site. Always zero communication on issues like this. They don't give a F about this playerbase, that's my problem not some ******* premium days or whatever. 



Ceeb #20 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30841 battles
  • 5,396
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostStonesThrow, on 07 December 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

 

Look, patient old man if you like how WG handles things enjoy it and stfu.

 

While I on the other hand can't stand crap like this. Just like I couldn't get over broken chat which took over a month to be fixed plus no official statements on their site. Always zero communication on issues like this. They don't give a F about this playerbase, that's my problem not some ******* premium days or whatever. 

 

​Do they have to communicate? when they have stated that rewards will be with in 14 days.  So what if its piece meal? at least we are getting them

 

Don't bring chat into this, its a different thread and issue not related to rewards at all.

 

Calm down kid and carry on :)

 

 

View PostEtre_, on 07 December 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

 

If this is your idea of a joke, is a sad one and the joke is on you. 

 

There is no excuse, missing days, missing badges etc etc etc. Because somehow is harder to give all the rewards at same time. I bet there is some guy with an excel file manually imputing all the rewards. 

 

Joke ok me? How so, I got all my rewards (missing badges) but I don't need any Stinking badges.

 

You will get them, in time.... just chill


 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users