Pz. III K - where art thou?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Nickthedevil #1 Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23092 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Only ever seen it for sale once - 1st day of last years calendar and I missed it  :(

I know it's a piece of poo but when you collect you collect. What's the odds for this year WG?????????

leggasiini #2 Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 15163 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I dont think its likely that they sell it, tbh. Think it has been sold like only once or twice since it was introduced 1.5 years ago

BlackHordes #3 Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4131 battles
Not like it is a great tank to begin with.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7841 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
You're better off getting the Turán III Prototípus if you don't have that one already.

Aoishi #5 Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20291 battles
No please I feel special owning one

BlitzThose #6 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26354 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

I am in agreement. wargaming you want us to part with our hard earned cash on your game and we want to oblige you but we cannot do that if you don't put tanks up for sale that are not in our collections, I am not talking about OP premiums or pre-order tanks you have withdrawn from sale for good reason.

stuff I would love to see in the calender m3 Light, pz III k, Sexton I, pz v/iv, type 97 te-ke

I know these tanks are pretty much all crap but your more likely to get people buying those as most people don't have them opposed to you putting tanks in the calender that you have on sale pretty much every bloody month

Aikl #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26003 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

While WG supposedly sell rare tanks (like the B2, ha-ha) because of tank collectors, it seems more like a bad excuse for providing players with credit-draining seal bats.

The IIIK is not a credit-draining seal bat. That being said, tanks like these would be decent mini-marathon rewards. It's fun to have some sort of goal sometimes, doesn't matter too much if the reward isn't huge.

BlitzThose #8 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26354 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostAikl, on 06 December 2017 - 10:21 AM, said:

While WG supposedly sell rare tanks (like the B2, ha-ha) because of tank collectors

B2 is not rare. any tank collector worth his salt will have bought it already at any of the dozens of times they have had it on sale previously.

Also WG need to add a premium swedish heavy and if they say that they cannot do that because no more swedish heavys exist even on paper I call [edited]on that as you lost that excuse when you added the chinese td line. finally they should be adding 1 sky pig premium for every nation that has a line for them that does not have any currently. I am not a arty player but I recognise that those nutbars who are are at a disadvantage as there are no crew trainers for them to use.

Nickthedevil #9 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23092 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Totally agree Aikl but it seems there are certain tanks that WG just forget. III K is a great example, like I say I think I've only ever seen it for sale once (for 1 day!) - it's not like it's an OP Defender that WG are reluctant to sell. It stinks! When you collect though it doesn't matter.

Fools like me pay for your free game you cheap scrubs!    :hiding:

The Mutz however seems to be on sale every other week - I see no logic at all in their choice of Premium sales. I imagine someone at WGHQ closing their eyes and sticking a pin in the premium list, I've probably given away a company top secret there.

Edited by Nickthedevil, 06 December 2017 - 02:06 PM.

_b_ #10 Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55425 battles

Would guess that one of the defender editions or the stgs are the only ones I've played less than the III K ...but ... guess once I get a new crew to grind it'll at least come out doing a daily double ever now and again .. along with the "WG banking departement approved well balanced" defenders ...

Radu_Korne #11 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28431 battles
IIIK is such a hipster tank... weak as hell, nobody in the right state of mind would play this regularly. Turan is better.

Aikl #12 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26003 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBlitzThose, on 06 December 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

B2 is not rare. any tank collector worth his salt will have bought it already at any of the dozens of times they have had it on sale previously.

Also WG need to add a premium swedish heavy and if they say that they cannot do that because no more swedish heavys exist even on paper I call [edited]on that as you lost that excuse when you added the chinese td line. finally they should be adding 1 sky pig premium for every nation that has a line for them that does not have any currently. I am not a arty player but I recognise that those nutbars who are are at a disadvantage as there are no crew trainers for them to use.

Of course I know the thing isn't rare, and even less so after Wargaming decided that they'd bled the whales dry - and it was about time to move it into normal, semi-regular sale to properly drain the credits of people that find themselves struggling in higher tiers.

Wanna play tanks? Buy a strong tank. Early learning experience for the newbies. :)

View PostNickthedevil, on 06 December 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

Totally agree Aikl but it seems there are certain tanks that WG just forget. III K is a great example, like I say I think I've only ever seen it for sale once - it's not like it's an OP Defender that WG are reluctant to sell. It stinks! When you collect though it doesn't matter. Fools like me pay for your free game you cheap scrubs! 

:hiding:

The Mutz however seems to be on sale every other week - I see no logic at all in there choice of Premium sales. I imagine someone at WGHQ closing their eyes and sticking a pin in the premium list, I've probably given away a company secret there.

It makes sense to keep certain tanks so rare that you are "forced" to splurge on them when they come around. Sadly. Maybe at some point they'll become a tool for feeding our addiction to completing missions rather than whale bait.

The B2 is quite regularly on sale (even without the 'bonus;) because it bleeds credits if it wants to do well (or actually win against the enemy B2). if the IIIK had the same features, you'd see it more often as well.

SastusBulbas #13 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:49 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34163 battles
Not a great tank, sold then ignored by WG I believe. Doesnt seem to have a place these days, just a collectable garage queen, not a player.

HM_Kaiser #14 Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26937 battles

I own it, and I'm surprised my stats are not too bad in it. Not the easier tank to play at tier 5...

It would have been fantastic if it had keep the speed of the Pz III J, and a better gun handling. And please, more ammo. In fact I'd love it to be kind of a premium Pz III/IV.

Derethim #15 Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17761 battles

I don't want to preach, but I'd pick something better to collect, than ingame pixel-tonks.

This game will be gone in 5 years or so, you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users