What to do?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bennie182 #1 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53686 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

..I move in with allies in my M48, aim for a shot and get pushed out on purpose by FV 215 183 from my team, get tracked and bye.. 2k hp lost because of a selfish r**tard. not the first time this happened today, being full hp, taking a shot and getting pushed out by a greedy ally who actually teamkills you that way and no compensation is given for that.

Allies ramming a target you unload your clip at and the last shot hits him, because he is too selfish.

Allied 50B pushing me into enemy fireline on purpose, for no reason. I haven't blocked him, hit him etc. So I pushed him from behind (clearly there were no enemies around at that moment. Then I moved on into the dip at El Halluf north west. He stops in front of me on purpose and because of having hit allies several times (last point I already mentioned), the game calculates that my speed is highest, so I 'teamdamage' him (he does the same to me), I get blue and he does 900 team damage on me. Clearly he baited for something like that.

Game environment is a total cancer today. Nothing but players like these and all the time snapshotted to hell by big caliber guns. Check the stats after.. guess what.. most of those players were complete garbage.

What else can I do, except for blacklisting them and tk them at the next meet? Reporting makes no sense, as WG will laugh in your face. As long as WG doesn't take reports seriously (take one of the last video's from LemmingRush as a good example about cheating in WoT), I don't see much else to do. Just "moving on" makes no sense, as it will always be me, who gets to pay for the stupidity of allies. Both creditwise or fun.

Edited by Bennie182, 05 December 2017 - 04:53 PM.

LeGod7 #2 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 847 battles

Be careful around team mates? 

it's also an argument around using XVM, if you see some 47% er working a corner, it is very likely they are going to be oblivious to what is around them and it is best to avoid them all together. 

It's why people call the game 1vs29 or 3vs27. Anyone with a sub 49% WR, they are directly causing their teams to lose more often, now that might just be through sheer crapness, but it could also be because they do the stuff you highlight, like blocking or pushing allies. 

I tend to avoid fighting corners if I am very near other teammates unless they are platoon mates, because even if it's not on purpose most players are too stupid to have awareness for what is around them so they either block you, or drive into your shot or bump into you whilst you are aiming. 

Team damaging them won't help either, you'll just end up banned. 

Report, move one, be situationally aware of not just the enemy but what your team is doing, avoid clustered areas. 

Edited by LeGod7, 05 December 2017 - 04:59 PM.

jack_timber #3 Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles

You seem to having bad luck today...

TBH can't remember last time I suffered from team damage or being pushed.

Bennie182 #4 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53686 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postjack_timber, on 05 December 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

You seem to having bad luck today...

TBH can't remember last time I suffered from team damage or being pushed.

bad luck today? I have stuff like that almost every day. lucky you

I wasn't in a clustered area at all. there were only 1 or 2 tanks around me. 1 of the battles I was supporting my IS7 in my WZ-132 against a 704. Then our Pz.Kpfw. VII comes in like an idiot and just pushed me out of the way for no reason. He could have told me to move back so he could shoot and I could have given him space. After that I got killed by several enemies, because I had nowhere else to go.

I am careful around teammates, but when I go down the hill on Himmelsdorf with 2 allies. 1 flanks the enemy and the other one still behind me, so I unload my clip and JUST when I am about to fire my 4th shell he rushes in to ram him, so I hit his track. not much, but a hit is a hit for the team damage calculator. it doesn't matter if you did 1 hp or 1000hp damage. it counts the same.

the only thing WG comes with when sending tickets, is that I have to be careful. sure.. it's always my fault when allies make stupid moves. they can look around themselves, instead of blaming an ally for hitting them. I can't look around me when I am unloading my clip and keeping an enemy tracked.

Edited by Bennie182, 05 December 2017 - 07:11 PM.

Strappster #5 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

General

• Player
  • 23913 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLeGod7, on 05 December 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Be careful around team mates? 

it's also an argument around using XVM, if you see some 47% er working a corner, it is very likely they are going to be oblivious to what is around them and it is best to avoid them all together. 

It's why people call the game 1vs29 or 3vs27. Anyone with a sub 49% WR, they are directly causing their teams to lose more often ...

Last time I was pushed out by anyone it was a unicum in a Pz. VII. He also pushed a TVP50/51 into enemy fire so that he could side-scrape on the corner we were holding comfortably until he arrived. We lost but he did get himself a fair amount of damage, which I guess is all he was concerned about.

Bennie182 #6 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53686 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostStrappster, on 05 December 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

Last time I was pushed out by anyone it was a unicum in a Pz. VII. He also pushed a TVP50/51 into enemy fire so that he could side-scrape on the corner we were holding comfortably until he arrived. We lost but he did get himself a fair amount of damage, which I guess is all he was concerned about.

Guess I'm not the only one after all having that exact situation..

kaneloon #7 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28098 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

With replays it would be more fun convincing  :)

I stay away from other tanks, so I am not usually pushed, but when someone is blocking my retreat I try to shoot him (if I survive), whatever the reason. It's a #1 RULE.

When someone cross my fire while aiming I'm also a bit p**** off but I try to keep cool, craphappens.

Aikl #8 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25540 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Pretty sure pushing/blocking is possible to report manually; and tends to earn the offender a ban if blatant or he's reported multiple times. It isn't covered by the automated system, after all.

Hedgehog1963 #9 Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51274 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

No OP, do you perchance badmouth other players in chat?

let's here the full story.  let's see some replays.

Bennie182 #10 Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53686 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postkaneloon, on 05 December 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

With replays it would be more fun convincing  :)

I stay away from other tanks, so I am not usually pushed, but when someone is blocking my retreat I try to shoot him (if I survive), whatever the reason. It's a #1 RULE.

When someone cross my fire while aiming I'm also a bit p**** off but I try to keep cool, craphappens.

good luck on damaging a Pz.Kpfw. VII with a WZ-132. staying away from other tanks, means you need to be lucky that you face a bad player.. you need at least 1 ally to distract them.

I'm done with it for today... almost every battle people push me out, block me when trying to run off etc.. the community is f**king disgusting.

Bennie182 #11 Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53686 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostHedgehog1963, on 05 December 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

No OP, do you perchance badmouth other players in chat?

let's here the full story.  let's see some replays.

if there's no need, I won't be in your way.

Here's the example I told in my first post. At around 11:40 you see it happen.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3980251?secret=305f7734e8c3bac0f0adafb2981ea8f8

Exactly this situation happened 3 times today. At least 2 times I was blocked by allies, when trying to get myself safe.

Edited by Bennie182, 05 December 2017 - 08:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users