Jump to content


The rigged game


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Devric #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27673 battles
  • 54
  • [HOT] HOT
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

As I have claimed before, Wargaming will never change the matchmaker in order to make more even teams. I have also claimed that Wargaming can rig battles for players by putting them in really bad teams, in order for the player to lose and get bored and not play again. I still claim all this, AND that Wargaming also can rig the RNG for individual players. The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets. Is it bad luck that I end up in really bad teams 9 times out of 10? Is it bad luck that 4 consecutive shots injures my driver in the T-10? Is it bad luck that 4-5 shots with the same T-10 bounces a SU-152 in the side, even when aiming in sniper mode? NO! 

 

The matchmaker sucks and will always suck. New players will be fooled to buy premium stuff. 99 out of 100 battles will be very unevenly matched and end up in results like 2-15 and 5-15. This is the way Wargaming wants it and that's the way it will be. Wargaming doesn't give a crapabout us players as long as so many keeps buying premium stuff and don't complain enough about how bad the matchmaker is. As long as not players complain, Wargaming will use the tools they have in order to shut us up who do complain, by rigging our battles so we lose alot. It's the standard Russian way to do things. There is no word for honesty in the Russian language.



mvdt #2 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37311 battles
  • 278
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets. 

 

 

 

If you think this, why do you still complain then? And if you don't like the game, why do you still play it?

It makes no sense.



SovietBias #3 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36778 battles
  • 1,216
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013
It's hard to dispute all these facts you brought us, supported by all this evidence. 

ExclamationMark #4 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:49 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
the bad players

jugilismaani #5 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21402 battles
  • 1,099
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-29-2014

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

... The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets...

 

So.. have you like.. considered being positive and see if it helps? Negativity has absolutely no positive effects in any area of life so why is it supposed to have in games? 



Pandabird #6 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33973 battles
  • 4,517
  • [KOFF] KOFF
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013
I like to break apart a previously quoted sentence.

You claim complaining makes your teams even worse.
Rather than thinking wg has a team of moderators under their payroll specifically handpicking your tanks into bad teams, you ought to think about your moodset. See when we get frustrated we tend to play worse.

Heck i can be absolutely piss drunk, laugh loudly and have the time of my life guiding my precious tomatoes by example, overly brave, a bit stupid but oddly efficient. Day after, hungover like hell wonder "how the F did i manage 60%+ session wr?" then think hey i'm on a roll i guess, bad headache getting worse as frustration builds up, i start looking at my surroundings for errors instead of blaming myself.


TL;DR you play better when in a good mood.

Strappster #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:01 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23628 battles
  • 8,792
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

As I have claimed before, Wargaming will never change the matchmaker in order to make more even teams. I have also claimed that Wargaming can rig battles for players by putting them in really bad teams, in order for the player to lose and get bored and not play again. I still claim all this, AND that Wargaming also can rig the RNG for individual players. The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets. Is it bad luck that I end up in really bad teams 9 times out of 10? Is it bad luck that 4 consecutive shots injures my driver in the T-10? Is it bad luck that 4-5 shots with the same T-10 bounces a SU-152 in the side, even when aiming in sniper mode? NO! 

 

The matchmaker sucks and will always suck. New players will be fooled to buy premium stuff. 99 out of 100 battles will be very unevenly matched and end up in results like 2-15 and 5-15. This is the way Wargaming wants it and that's the way it will be. Wargaming doesn't give a crapabout us players as long as so many keeps buying premium stuff and don't complain enough about how bad the matchmaker is. As long as not players complain, Wargaming will use the tools they have in order to shut us up who do complain, by rigging our battles so we lose alot. It's the standard Russian way to do things. There is no word for honesty in the Russian language.

 

 

 


_b_ #8 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:10 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 54009 battles
  • 3,752
  • Member since:
    04-06-2011

Played as long as OP but double the number of matches (and guess most of those quite inebriated) but can't agree with one single tin-foil claim!

 

However like Panda and others mention ... try to play when NOT frustrated and unhappy!?!  For one thing it'll remove the observational bias you'll experience if playing annoyed...making you notice way more the matches that go belly-up.

 

tl:dr get happy!



Merton15 #9 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13522 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

There is no word for honesty in the Russian language.

Chestnost (don't have a Cyrillic keyboard on my phone)



TheWarrener #10 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2040 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017

Hello!

This is Ivan from WG department of rigging games.

I'd like to confirm everything OP says is 100% true.

We want good players like OP to lose because we personally really don't like them. However, if you buy fort Knox package, your winrate will automatically be set to 70%+ and every shell you fire is gonna lob into enemy tanks. You can also buy our new unicum guides based entirely on EU pubbie feedback. You can find great many tips there, like "fire all heat into LTs" or "play Russian tanks only",at a discounted price of 19.99$.

Sincerely, 

Ivan. 



_EXODUZ_ #11 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostTheWarrener, on 06 December 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

Hello!

This is Ivan from WG department of rigging games.

I'd like to confirm everything OP says is 100% true.

We want good players like OP to lose because we personally really don't like them. However, if you buy fort Knox package, your winrate will automatically be set to 70%+ and every shell you fire is gonna lob into enemy tanks. You can also buy our new unicum guides based entirely on EU pubbie feedback. You can find great many tips there, like "fire all heat into LTs" or "play Russian tanks only",at a discounted price of 19.99$.

Sincerely, 

Ivan. 

 

Hello, I am Vladimir. I work next to Ivan. Can confirm this is 146% true.

uglycousin #12 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42641 battles
  • 3,518
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

I have also claimed that Wargaming can rig battles for players by putting them in really bad teams, in order for the player to lose and get bored and not play again.

 

Hello, I have a friend who works for WG and I can confirm this is 140% true.

 

WG wants people to stop spending and to leave this game, to uninstall and get a life. This is strategy confirmed with Ivan, Vladimir and Victor. 

 

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

There is no word for honesty in the Russian language.

 

I have used google translate and found out that the sneaky WG people actually do have a word: Честность / Chestnost that is hidden to players like you because they rigged the dictionary against you.

 

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets. 

 

Please be on the enemy team and never in my team. Thank you. Bye.

 

 



mathwat #13 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16494 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
Like above post, play in a good mood and never go food shopping when you’re hungry. :D

Dragonlordcv #14 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23966 battles
  • 851
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
You can play as a freeloader or you can find another game to enjoy. Feel free to advertise WG along the way. I do not agree personally to ll your claims, but the truth is that many people left the game after new MM was implemented and i also believe its worse than before. Still i give wot 30 minutes of attention everyday to 1-5 battles and after enjoy Civilization 3 again were i spend 3 hours per day. I still spend though in some premium tanks (bought LOWE recently and will spend again if and only if there is a defender at sale) have some years though, to buy premium time. When my enjoyment reach zero levels i will certainly quit.

Phobos4321 #15 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42846 battles
  • 7,840
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 06 December 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

 

Hello, I am Vladimir. I work next to Ivan. Can confirm this is 146% true.

 

sorry but i dont believe stuff thats not at least 200% true

hson_hson #16 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6486 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

I have also claimed that Wargaming can rig battles for players by putting them in really bad teams, in order for the player to lose and get bored and not play again. I still claim all this

 

Of course they are trying to get their customers to get bored and quit using their product and chose a competitors product instead, that's what all successful companies do...

K_A #17 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13567 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
git gud

Orkbert #18 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24710 battles
  • 1,482
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013
Getting 26k battles in a game that is specifically set against YOU, now that is quite a feat.

TheWarrener #19 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2040 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017

View PostOrkbert, on 06 December 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

Getting 26k battles in a game that is specifically set against YOU, now that is quite a feat.

Real hero, and a real human bean being! 


Edited by TheWarrener, 06 December 2017 - 10:45 AM.


Mimos_A #20 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21444 battles
  • 1,766
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View PostDevric, on 06 December 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

As I have claimed before, Wargaming will never change the matchmaker in order to make more even teams. I have also claimed that Wargaming can rig battles for players by putting them in really bad teams, in order for the player to lose and get bored and not play again. I still claim all this, AND that Wargaming also can rig the RNG for individual players. The more I complain, the worse the RNG gets and the worse my win rate gets. Is it bad luck that I end up in really bad teams 9 times out of 10? Is it bad luck that 4 consecutive shots injures my driver in the T-10? Is it bad luck that 4-5 shots with the same T-10 bounces a SU-152 in the side, even when aiming in sniper mode? NO! 

 

The matchmaker sucks and will always suck. New players will be fooled to buy premium stuff. 99 out of 100 battles will be very unevenly matched and end up in results like 2-15 and 5-15. This is the way Wargaming wants it and that's the way it will be. Wargaming doesn't give a crapabout us players as long as so many keeps buying premium stuff and don't complain enough about how bad the matchmaker is. As long as not players complain, Wargaming will use the tools they have in order to shut us up who do complain, by rigging our battles so we lose alot. It's the standard Russian way to do things. There is no word for honesty in the Russian language.

 

It is not bad luck that your T-10 driver dies 4 shots in a row, it's just what happens to a T-10. Your driver is behind your lower plate, so he dies when you get shot there.  It's also pretty much impossible unless there's 90 seconds after the 2nd and 3rd shot, so my bullcrap detector is tingling.

 

I suggest you take this test:

 

https://www.thesatirist.com/satires/PoliticalSatire/ConspiracyTheoryTest.html






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users