• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

DaMP13R #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

Hi,

I won't name the clan or players because well, it's a crime to name a shame the idiots who do these things...

Alas the clan had 3 players on each side and at the start of the battle on Sacred Valley our team done a lemming down one side and they the other. Myself and the friend rushed to their cap to try and get the win after taking down 1-2 tanks on the ridge flank, got into the cap and then it started the first IS-3 came and shot me in the cap and went instantly blue but it didn't decap me.. once he saw this he then proceeded to destroy all the buildings near me so his friend had a clear shot, they cleaned up the sides and in the end the 6 of them alive. Then they met up at our cap on the north side and sat all beside each other whilst firing at each others turret etc .. idk what missions they were completing but it was infuriating to sit there and watch it.

I told them it wouldn't stand, I don't give a damn if you rig (for the record the clan and players doing it are all red/orange) so you'll end up with the 260 and playing it like a monkey thus making marks easier so whatever but to go out of your way to kill others in a bid to rig, so blatantly clear. I sent the replay, the story and the ticket is away.

My question is this: If WG take action will that action include the setting back of the rigged mission? or is it just the ban for 7 days and then they are back and closer to their goal regardless?

I did use the search feature for this but I haven't found the answer, this isn't a thread to start a tinfoil debate on rigging.. I just want someone from WG to confirm what action is taken in this case not IF they will take action on my ticket

Edited by DaMP13R, 06 December 2017 - 07:28 PM.

cragarion #2 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles

View PostDaMP13R, on 06 December 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

Hi,

I won't name the clan or players because well, it's a crime to name a shame the idiots who do these things...

Alas the clan had 3 players on each side and at the start of the battle on Sacred Valley our team done a lemming down one side and they the other. Myself and the friend rushed to their cap to try and get the win after taking down 1-2 tanks on the ridge flank, got into the cap and then it started the first IS-3 came and shot me in the cap and went instantly blue but it didn't decap me.. once he saw this he then proceeded to destroy all the buildings near me so his friend had a clear shot, they cleaned up the sides and in the end the 6 of them alive. Then they met up at our cap on the north side and sat all beside each other whilst firing at each others turret etc .. idk what missions they were completing but it was infuriating to sit there and watch it.

I told them it wouldn't stand, I don't give a damn if you rig (for the record the clan and players doing it are all red/orange) so you'll end up with the 260 and playing it like a monkey thus making marks easier so whatever but to go out of your way to kill others in a bid to rig, so blatantly clear. I sent the replay, the story and the ticket is away.

My question is this: If WG take action will that action include the setting back of the rigged mission? or is it just the ban for 7 days and then they are back and closer to their goal regardless?

I did use the search feature for this but I haven't found the answer, this isn't a thread to start a tinfoil debate on rigging.. I just want someone from WG to confirm what action is taken in this case not IF they will take action on my ticket. 

Send replay into support.

DaMP13R #3 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

View Postcragarion, on 06 December 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

Send replay into support.

if you read it cragarion you would see I said there I already did, I'm just curious of what they do in instances like this regarding the completed mission(s).

Edited by DaMP13R, 06 December 2017 - 07:30 PM.

RamRaid90 #4 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20566 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDaMP13R, on 06 December 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

Hi,

I did use the search feature for this but I haven't found the answer, this isn't a thread to start a tinfoil debate on rigging.. I just want someone from WG to confirm what action is taken in this case not IF they will take action on my ticket. 

There are no missions which can be rigged using team damage/blocking of allies damage.

It's possible they were attempting to get some form of epic medal, although I can'tthink of any which don't clearly state that they won't be awarded if you cause team damage.

commer #5 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38081 battles
I'm worried that you were trying to fast cap :P

DaMP13R #6 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

View PostRamRaid90, on 06 December 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

There are no missions which can be rigged using team damage/blocking of allies damage.

It's possible they were attempting to get some form of epic medal, although I can'tthink of any which don't clearly state that they won't be awarded if you cause team damage.

It was 3 a side, it was green on red so the speak. So they have a platoon of IS3s on one side and a platoon of IS3s on the other side also. Same clan tag, all 6.

View Postcommer, on 06 December 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I'm worried that you were trying to fast cap :P

I can't show you the replay m8 :P i guess if i post that im naming and shaming? but it was us cap or them.. both teams started the cap very early in the match. If you check my stats you will see I don't cap much ^^

Edited by DaMP13R, 06 December 2017 - 07:35 PM.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64344 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If there is anything we have clear evidence of that has been banned, dealt with and taken away their rewards and the campaign missions blocked. It's rigging. As unlike cheaters on Twitch. If riggers are caught there. You will see them banned a few days later. Once such example was when Skill got his Type 59 he wanted to 3 MOE. He was pushed back by an friendly IS-3 that flipped his tank over. He then did notice the enemy IS-3 platoon was from the same clan. And they stood in the middle of the map bouncing shots off each other while the other 4 guarded their flanks as a group. Pushing away friendlies and shooting enemy tanks. Skill did not report it. But others did. 3 days later their clan profile said they were all banned for 2 months.

So send it to support. Unlike cheating. Rigging is the only time I've felt support taking me seriously the few times I've seen it.

DaMP13R #8 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 December 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

If there is anything we have clear evidence of that has been banned, dealt with and taken away their rewards and the campaign missions blocked. It's rigging. As unlike cheaters on Twitch. If riggers are caught there. You will see them banned a few days later. Once such example was when Skill got his Type 59 he wanted to 3 MOE. He was pushed back by an friendly IS-3 that flipped his tank over. He then did notice the enemy IS-3 platoon was from the same clan. And they stood in the middle of the map bouncing shots off each other while the other 4 guarded their flanks as a group. Pushing away friendlies and shooting enemy tanks. Skill did not report it. But others did. 3 days later their clan profile said they were all banned for 2 months.

So send it to support. Unlike cheating. Rigging is the only time I've felt support taking me seriously the few times I've seen it.

Hope so m8, as I said in the original post I don't want this to turn into a discussion on rigging and others doing it etc.. just want the answer to that question. I'd like to think their progress is set back.

TheComfyChair #9 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6790 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
They may been trying to get one or two through  HT-15 mission. If they were bouncing shells off each other . (Block/cause/receive damage.)

commer #10 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38081 battles

View PostDaMP13R, on 06 December 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

It was 3 a side, it was green on red so the speak. So they have a platoon of IS3s on one side and a platoon of IS3s on the other side also. Same clan tag, all 6.

I can't show you the replay m8 :P i guess if i post that im naming and shaming? but it was us cap or them.. both teams started the cap very early in the match. If you check my stats you will see I don't cap much ^^

I see it. I'm just being an [edited]since what happens here is basically tomatoes (and anyone sub 50% recent) being tomatoes. Send replay to wg. 

Balc0ra #11 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64344 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostDaMP13R, on 06 December 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

I'd like to think their progress is set back.

From what we have seen before. Rigging will not just set their progress back. But their rewards taken away. And no way of doing missions again.

ZlatanArKung #12 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

Hi,

I did use the search feature for this but I haven't found the answer, this isn't a thread to start a tinfoil debate on rigging.. I just want someone from WG to confirm what action is taken in this case not IF they will take action on my ticket

WG have claimed to ban players for rigging missions and also deactivating the missions for the player. Only problem is that there is no way to confirm deactivation of mission. Ban can be confirmed via clan information.

I guess they did HT-12 (block damage mission).

So send to support, they will say something like.

'Thank you for contacting us about this, we take this very serious. They will get sanctioned for their actions'.

Just make sure you say what happened in the ticket and at what time stamp it happened. It is the mission rigging that is the problem here, not the shooting at you in cap. So focus on that allegation.

Balc0ra #13 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64344 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostZlatanArKung, on 06 December 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

WG have claimed to ban players for rigging missions and also deactivating the missions for the player. Only problem is that there is no way to confirm deactivation of mission. Ban can be confirmed via clan information.

True, there is no way to check for that... But going by past rage topics and screens from people caught rigging. It's safe to say it's true.

DaMP13R #14 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

View PostZlatanArKung, on 06 December 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

I guess they did HT-12 (block damage mission).

So send to support, they will say something like.

'Thank you for contacting us about this, we take this very serious. They will get sanctioned for their actions'.

Just make sure you say what happened in the ticket and at what time stamp it happened. It is the mission rigging that is the problem here, not the shooting at you in cap. So focus on that allegation.

Thanks for the advice <3, I can assure you I did focus on the rigging piece.. also I made sure to give them the time it started, 12:31 is when it all began.. as you can see from that time the game ended very quick.. it was a bunch of clowns playing and they struck lucky by being top tier and being against each other but it was late at night around 12. Infact it's not all that lucky, when so little are in the queue it's very easy to do actually, looking back at the T-22 saga.

Edited by DaMP13R, 06 December 2017 - 07:52 PM.

cragarion #15 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles

Why not upload the replay to wotreplays.eu then send the link to anyone who wants to see it,

or you could upload it then post the link to it not sure if that would break the rules don't think it will.

DaMP13R #16 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36602 battles
  • [L7] L7

View Postcragarion, on 06 December 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Why not upload the replay to wotreplays.eu then send the link to anyone who wants to see it,

or you could upload it then post the link to it not sure if that would break the rules don't think it will.

I'm going to wait and find out first, last thing I want to do is give them a 'get out of jail' pass because I named and shamed.. going to be very careful about this. As I said I just want an answer on hypotheticals regarding this situation, I'm sure my evidence will be plenty to put them all down for this but just curious hypothetically what would WG do. Hopefully one of the community team will get to this and let me know.

P.S I do appreciate anyone reading this will feel somewhat frustrated by not knowing the full story but I'd rather full action be taken and it never comes to light than for me to share the replay and perhaps it even falls back on me. 

Edited by DaMP13R, 06 December 2017 - 08:00 PM.

cragarion #17 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles

View PostDaMP13R, on 06 December 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

I'm going to PM someone and find out first, last thing I want to do is give them a 'get out of jail' pass because I named and shamed.. going to be very careful about this. As I said I just want an answer on hypotheticals regarding this situation, I'm sure my evidence will be plenty to put them all down for this but just curious hypothetically what would WG do. Hopefully one of the community team will get to this and let me know.

Hypothetically ban them all for cheating in missions, if they were on a mission where they needed to block damage or cap if they finally capped.

depending if they have broken the rules before could be a warning a 6 month ban or a perma ban.

Schepel #18 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57334 battles

Hi,

Past experience: you have to keep at it, first some monkey will blabla about an automated system. Only at your third or fourth reply somebody will actually watch the replay and start banning.

LCpl_Jones #19 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9740 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
sounds like an entertaining battle, post it here epic-replays :teethhappy:

Pvt_Duffer #20 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16653 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSchepel, on 06 December 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

Past experience: you have to keep at it, first some monkey will blabla about an automated system. Only at your third or fourth reply somebody will actually watch the replay and start banning.

This. Be polite, but persistent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users