I want a clan to improve ,have other women in clan is better for me , also can write English .

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BoogasGirl #1 Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14729 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I heredado the game from my padre , pero gamer half my life, Here for fun y pass the time  I want to improve and try the clan battles. If have other women in clan is good for me . Is a fun game I can do it a few days each week . English clan prefer I want to improve also this for texting , but know espanol obvio ajajajaa:trollface:

Not have ts3 but have 'Discord' celular app , I do not know is useful here ? :girl:

And like mucha gaming shooters MMO with Steam .

_Crusad3r_ #2 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29925 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

:amazed:

BoogasGirl #3 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14729 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
:P I see now maybe is problem  maybe the hours . I see now England is 5 zone hours difference huyyy , are Americanos play in EU server with clans.   I think is obvious not many girls in Tanks here in WoT , many give mi profile views but few respond a mi post .  

Edited by FestersUncle, 08 December 2017 - 12:22 AM.

dennez #4 Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17443 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostFestersUncle, on 07 December 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

:P I see now maybe is problem  maybe the hours . I see now England is 5 zone hours difference huyyy , are Americanos play in EU server with clans.   I think is obvious not many girls in Tanks here in WoT , many give mi profile views but few respond a mi post .  

There's lots of girls in our clan. That, or they are just 14 year old boys with girlish voices.. But i digress.. 

Join us, we love Churros and Barcelona!

TTX50 #5 Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22713 battles

Hello FestersUncle,

We're a worldwide clan with over 300 members - with a number of girls. In fact, the Commanding Officer of the EU Division of World of Tanks is a girl. :) I and she are very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English. - TS3 shouldn't be a problem for you. Just use it instead of Discord 
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Edited by TTX50, 08 December 2017 - 10:34 AM.

BoogasGirl #6 Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14729 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
estoy curious es un problem para me is the time zone differents . my papa hace the account when el es working en east euro some years pasado es why I believe when I go  play at nights everyone of you is sleep:hiding: is true . I see at night tal ves 300 personas how many of you playing hmm despues medianoche . I wonder maybe change server to estados unidos es posible and no perder los lindos tanques de Euro aajajaja  porque cambias los servidores :ohmy: . 

Joggaman #7 Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24414 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFestersUncle, on 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

estoy curious es un problem para me is the time zone differents . my papa hace the account when el es working en east euro some years pasado es why I believe when I go  play at nights everyone of you is sleep:hiding: is true . I see at night tal ves 300 personas how many of you playing hmm despues medianoche . I wonder maybe change server to estados unidos es posible and no perder los lindos tanques de Euro aajajaja  porque cambias los servidores :ohmy: . 

We have players ready to toon all day and all night. No CW, though. Feel free to check us out. Apply in our recruitment-thread. Link in my signature. 

BoogasGirl #8 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14729 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJoggaman, on 10 December 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

We have players ready to toon all day and all night. No CW, though. Feel free to check us out. Apply in our recruitment-thread. Link in my signature. 

ok pero I have some familia things i must  do , I try your link after another few day. when can return aqui thx amigo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users