Credits rewenue in game

Credits rewenue in game

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Bl4ckC0r3 #1 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 715 battles
Hello, i have a question for mods or devs of WOT, any WOT official please respond. My question is: What is the formula to calculate the real rewenue of credits in game.
Because I watch carrefull along 200 games played how they take credits from us. At tier 7 heavy tank like IS or a TD like su-152 you pay 1000 credits for every 100 integrity points your tank lose. But if you for exemple i made with su-252 2200 damage and i got only 13000 credits, from here they take the cost of ammo i shoot and the consumable prices, and I go low with credits even if I dont get touch, even if I dont loose not even 1 hit point.
At tier 8 like kv-4 or isu-152 you pay more credits per 100 integrity points your tank loose, you pay like 1100-1200 credits per 100 integrity lost, but if you do damage they pay less than you pay for losing integrity points.
So..what is the REAL FORMULA!?
It seems WOT devs make surre so you pay more credits to repair than to get paid for be fair play and make damage in game. Is like for repair you pay 100% and when you earn credits is like 50% so you never can win credits in tier 8-9-10.
Something else, it doesnt warm me i get 5-10 badges after battle if I dont credits for them like in any other online games. It is like you are good you take 5 epic badges but I dont carre no credits for you.
So should be like you get badges like top gun, spartan etc etc every single badge should give you some credits rewenue, like top gun 5000 credits, spartan 1000 credits + i mean + credits you take from damaging enemy! so credits earned from badges are bonus because you are a fair play player!
Please answer!. Thank you.

clixor #2 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51988 battles

Phobos4321 #3 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

General

• Player
  • 43360 battles

the officials wont respond

also the exact formular was never made public

also with your tinfoil attack i loose quite some motivation to go into details

well you got the credits for spotting, for tracking or short assisted damage, at the same time this can reduce your earnings if 50% exp/crds are shared with the tank spotting for you

than there is the damage as main factor

but you seem to have problems understanding gross and net income

if you do your hp in damage while not spamming gold or premium consumables you should break even  or gain some crds at least up to T8

why should they give crds for a medal  when you were already awarded with crds for the damage done ?  

as for the repaircost  : they depends on HP lost, modules destroyed and crew killed

also your hp are limited  (3k max at maus) while you could do 10k in damage so you dont exactly need to put repairs and rewards on the same level.

MetaCube63 #4 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5888 battles
  • [LICS] LICS
Git gud.

Captain_Kremen0 #5 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37612 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Sorry but you should be making credit profit at tier 7, along with 6 and 6.

Even I can and Im a full blooded tomato.

Tier 8 is a little tricky with non-premium - here Git Gud does apply.

Dragonlordcv #6 Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23986 battles
Buy fort knox :coin:

Homer_J #7 Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBl4ckC0r3, on 08 December 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

Hello, i have a question for mods or devs of WOT, any WOT official please respond. My question is: What is the formula to calculate the real rewenue of credits in game.

It's quite simple.

You get credits for doing damage and getting assisted damage.

If you shoot and don't do damage then you lose money.

If you don't do damage and die then in high tiers the cost of repairing your tank will be higher than the fee you get for joining the battle.

Play better, do more damage, profit.

Balc0ra #8 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67404 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostBl4ckC0r3, on 08 December 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

Because I watch carrefull along 200 games played how they take credits from us. At tier 7 heavy tank like IS or a TD like su-152 you pay 1000 credits for every 100 integrity points your tank lose. But if you for exemple i made with su-252 2200 damage and i got only 13000 credits, from here they take the cost of ammo i shoot and the consumable prices, and I go low with credits even if I dont get touch, even if I dont loose not even 1 hit point.

It's now how much damage you do. It's how you do it. If you do damage as a TD on others spotting. Like XP, that's 50% of the credit pr damage point given to the one spotting for you. And TD's usually don't get first spots on anything. As you get a small bonus pr first spot on tanks. And more on first spots on SPG's. So if you play to passive, you will get less. That and if you miss or do no damage on your shots, that's credits loss, not credits gained. And for all we know you spammed gold ammo to. That's not cheap either. You can't do that and expect a huge profit. And 13000 credits on a 252? Unless you run all gold ammo and prem consumables on it. I find that hard to believe. Even my Lowe makes more then that on 1000 damage.

At tier 8 like kv-4 or isu-152 you pay more credits per 100 integrity points your tank loose, you pay like 1100-1200 credits per 100 integrity lost, but if you do damage they pay less than you pay for losing integrity points.
It seems WOT devs make surre so you pay more credits to repair than to get paid for be fair play and make damage in game. Is like for repair you pay 100% and when you earn credits is like 50% so you never can win credits in tier 8-9-10.

It's done like that for a reason. Well for many reasons. One of them is to spread the population. If you made a profit on your tier X by doing less then your HP and getting taken out for full repair. Why would you play mid tiers for income? If everyone stayed on tier X for income. Your new tank line grinds would be rather empty at times. And again... Is it impossible to make credits non premium on tier 8+? No. But you need to do damage to most of your shots, not waste ammo, and do way more then 3K damage.

Something else, it doesnt warm me i get 5-10 badges after battle if I dont credits for them like in any other online games. It is like you are good you take 5 epic badges but I dont carre no credits for you.
So should be like you get badges like top gun, spartan etc etc every single badge should give you some credits rewenue, like top gun 5000 credits, spartan 1000 credits + i mean + credits you take from damaging enemy! so credits earned from badges are bonus because you are a fair play player!
Please answer!. Thank you.

Why should WG reward you because someone had bad RNG on your 1 HP? Spartan is not an epic medal. It's not even a medal. It's listed under "tokens" . And most ribbons and toknes just indicate you did your job, or something close to it. If they gave out credits for every ribbon and token. Most would just go to low tiers and farm them with tier II tanks. As they would make more credits there then on tier 6.

You want to make credits on high tiers?. Do damage that exceeds the HP of a top tier HT on your tier, don't miss, do damage on every shot, don't spam gold ammo or premium consumables.

malachi6 #9 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50462 battles
I am a spud at best I break even at tier 8 without premium.  I buy my consumables at 50% and use credit boosters if I have them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users