Jump to content


if players go on money "strike" WG, they will fire the failed CEO and developing staff of th...


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ironbyron #1 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21837 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    05-15-2013

i know they are uselss ,we all do in  fact, but seriously

 

0 new maps !!! they litterally allowed some maps left for 5 years!!!! like ist not boring enough....

broken maps that favour heavily one side, (almost 100% in some maps like Serene Coast)

unbalanced MM forcing to 80% overtiered battles , with few xp opportunities for tanks below tier10

garbage gameplay MM even worse than before, almost impossible for new players to xp.

thousands and thousands of bots....i mean 20.000 battles average 300 damage bots!!!!!!!!!!!

200.000 downloads of illegal aimbots  in third party sites....!!!!!! SERIOUSLY....i mean....JESUS USELSS CHRIST

failed modes, even their ranked is pathetic since they cant even extend it to a 24 hour system!!!!!

 

game is boring af and game feels and is abandoned....

 

do you think that a protest through  a complete player shutdown of income for this company will actually help to fire that (to my eyes at least garbage) CEO and actually get the game developed again?

 

since i really dont want to pay this garbage dev team again.

i wonder how many other ppl feel the same...

 

isnt it quite obvious that WG staff is the real problem?

game has half the ppl of vs 8.6 and WG has half the income...

how the hell they keep this trash and superlazy staff still on?


Edited by Ironbyron, 08 December 2017 - 06:41 PM.


Strappster #2 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015
Do you feel better for getting that off your chest, princess?

cragarion #3 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42877 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
Yeh everyone stop paying to play so the game goes bust and closes down brilliant idea.

ZlatanArKung #4 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
I'd you get 90% of the playerbase to stop paying. Then you might see WG do some changes to get those players to pay again. If you can get those 90% to agree on what they want changed in the game to begin paying again.

Currently, most players who whine here on how bad the game is and how terrible the direction WG have in WoT are still players who pay, and thus say 'The direction of WoT is fine'.

Homer_J #5 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Not that I agree with anything you have said but....

 

The only way is to stop playing.  As long as people are playing then the game is a success and they will continue.  If you just stop paying then they will just look for new ways to entice people to pay.

 

So.....

 

20478 battles

 

Lets see if you are prepared to do what it takes.


Edited by Homer_J, 08 December 2017 - 06:52 PM.


250swb #6 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,858
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostIronbyron, on 08 December 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

do you think that a protest through  a complete player shutdown of income for this company will actually help to fire that (to my eyes at least garbage) CEO and actually get the game developed again?

 

 

So, because you aren't having a good time playing WOT you want to stir up a revolt so players who didn't even realise they are having a bad time suffer? Does that sum up your call for sedition? It is tricky telling you what I think because the Mods have a hair trigger at the moment, so I'll leave my thoughts as 'implied' rather than said out loud.



Steve8066 #7 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11135 battles
  • 723
  • Member since:
    10-06-2015

View Postcragarion, on 08 December 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Yeh everyone stop paying to play so the game goes bust and closes down brilliant idea.

 

it would only go bust if the person in charge was too stubborn to ask why people werent paying anymore.

HundeWurst #8 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 67720 battles
  • 4,277
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

Well they would have to do something for sure. And they would. The people owning WG would make sure something would happen.

 

What? Well who knows...

But why would I even think about this since that is never going to become true anyway. Well actually the player numbers are dropping but WG seems not to care.

Do what I did... Just stop playing. There are many other things worth your time. Why stick to something you dont enjoy!?

The the loudest and best language you can speak. That the only thing you can tell WG. Everything else is going to get ignored anyway.

 

So stop playing, more or less like I did, and start enjoying other nice things in life.



BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22343 battles
  • 8,722
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostIronbyron, on 08 December 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

do you think that a protest through  a complete player shutdown of income for this company will actually help to fire that (to my eyes at least garbage) CEO and actually get the game developed again?

How will they fire the CEO who owns 64% of the company?



Alpine_Ibex #10 Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 899 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    07-24-2016
You want thousands of players to work together to do this when getting 15 to work together in a battle seems already impossible. :D

Long_Range_Sniper #11 Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 30494 battles
  • 8,247
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

Two percent of players on forums. A fraction of them on this forum. A fraction of them reading this thread.

 

Not certain you'll get the numbers.

 

The way WG will notice is when they see premium time sales declining, premium tank sales declining, premium tanks being played less, players not buying boosters etc etc. Then I guess they'll have a predicted level of players they'll lose over time, and a figure they actually see. Along with how many players they expect to gain, and retain.

 

When all of those numbers get crunched and go the wrong way someone, somewhere might say "hey guys we EFFED up here!"



etody77 #12 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61627 battles
  • 943
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015
Are you sure guys? They will make some new premium tanks, new things, and they will make money. WG don't need WoT to survive.This was their first game, now they have more. They will do all they can to hold this game open. And they wil make some profits too. Maybe not big, but still enough. This game will last how long WG will last and will die together with the company. My old lovely game was bought by WG, and this game will bring more money than WoT in last 2-3 years. And you will protest on forums,  but you will buy what you need

Tomotorqemada #13 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14679 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostIronbyron, on 08 December 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

i know they are uselss ,we all do in  fact, but seriously

 

0 new maps !!! they litterally allowed some maps left for 5 years!!!! like ist not boring enough....

broken maps that favour heavily one side, (almost 100% in some maps like Serene Coast)

unbalanced MM forcing to 80% overtiered battles , with few xp opportunities for tanks below tier10

garbage gameplay MM even worse than before, almost impossible for new players to xp.

thousands and thousands of bots....i mean 20.000 battles average 300 damage bots!!!!!!!!!!!

200.000 downloads of illegal aimbots  in third party sites....!!!!!! SERIOUSLY....i mean....JESUS USELSS CHRIST

failed modes, even their ranked is pathetic since they cant even extend it to a 24 hour system!!!!!

 

game is boring af and game feels and is abandoned....

 

do you think that a protest through  a complete player shutdown of income for this company will actually help to fire that (to my eyes at least garbage) CEO and actually get the game developed again?

 

since i really dont want to pay this garbage dev team again.

i wonder how many other ppl feel the same...

 

isnt it quite obvious that WG staff is the real problem?

game has half the ppl of vs 8.6 and WG has half the income...

how the hell they keep this trash and superlazy staff still on?

 

i think that the amount of hamsters who sing everything they are wanted to and like to stick very deep between the overbearing buttocks, such protest is doomed to sink in a flood of  stonkey crap the surface of which would be sniveling from heavy blasts of moderator censorship and excessive banhammer

fisco77 #14 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68058 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012
That's a very clickbait-ish title i think, OP should get a job at fake news.

Tomotorqemada #15 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14679 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View Postfisco77, on 08 December 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

That's a very clickbait-ish title i think, OP should get a job at fake news.

 

CNN, NYT and Washington Post are already overstaffed

Dundato #16 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26136 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View Postcragarion, on 08 December 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Yeh everyone stop paying to play so the game goes bust and closes down brilliant idea.

 

Yea a vote for that



commer #17 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38081 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
Acording to economic studies consummer strike almost never works. (Eric Cantona almost killed a company with his strike but he still came short) so good luck with that.

vasilinhorulezz #18 Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22780 battles
  • 1,092
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
my advice, don't buy e-bay accounts.

gunslingerXXX #19 Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:10 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10657 battles
  • 1,808
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
:popcorn:

TheComfyChair #20 Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6767 battles
  • 681
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
Time for the soft cushions.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users