Jump to content


Nebelburg map

nebelburg new map map new new map

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kenobi_1 #1 Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:38 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 11583 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    10-15-2014

Hi there

just want ask and suggested some aboute Nebelburg map

Could we have Nebelburg map in Christmas style with a bit snow rain and flags of teams to be replaced with kandy sweet sticks or Santa Claus statue its will add fun and Christmas spirit in game

Thanks.

 

 

 



OIias_of_Sunhillow #2 Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24109 battles
  • 2,367
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostKenobi_1, on 09 December 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

Hi there

just want ask and suggested some aboute Nebelburg map

Could we have Nebelburg map in Christmas style with a bit snow rain and flags of teams to be replaced with kandy sweet sticks or Santa Claus statue its will add fun and Christmas spirit in game

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

..with drunken dads dancing to, 'Hey Macarena', younger brothers puking in the waste paper basket, and mum crying in the corner because she forgot to take the giblets out of the turkey before cooking.

etody77 #3 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61655 battles
  • 943
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostKenobi_1, on 09 December 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

Hi there

just want ask and suggested some aboute Nebelburg map

Could we have Nebelburg map in Christmas style with a bit snow rain and flags of teams to be replaced with kandy sweet sticks or Santa Claus statue its will add fun and Christmas spirit in game

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

And Santa dancing with sexy girls?

Browarszky #4 Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15980 battles
  • 3,520
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Could we have a night time map, 'Night and Nebelburg'?

jack_timber #5 Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32426 battles
  • 1,884
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View PostMoorglademover, on 09 December 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

 

..with drunken dads dancing to, 'Hey Macarena', younger brothers puking in the waste paper basket, and mum crying in the corner because she forgot to take the giblets out of the turkey before cooking.

 

Isnt that called a ready stuffed turkey?

Jahrakajin #6 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:05 PM

  • Guest

Thread closed due to maintenance. We'll be back shortly after clean up duty.  

 

EDIT: Ok we're good to go. Some Off Topic posts have been removed. Please also remember not to derail Threads with topics which we don't want to be discussed in our Forums. 

Thank you in advance.



AvengerOrion #7 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25351 battles
  • 1,036
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostBrowarszky, on 09 December 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

Could we have a night time map, 'Night and Nebelburg'?

 

No, just no.

Not cool, bad Browarszky.



etody77 #8 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61655 battles
  • 943
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostBrowarszky, on 09 December 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

Could we have a night time map, 'Night and Nebelburg'?

Nice idea. And battles on this map Only a vhristmass tree in the middle, no bushes, all plain and the tanks, all the same, shooting gifts instead of shells, doing some damage, but not much.



Browarszky #9 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15980 battles
  • 3,520
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostAvengerOrion, on 09 December 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

No, just no.

Not cool, bad Browarszky.

 

:hiding:

 

View Postetody77, on 09 December 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Nice idea. And battles on this map Only a vhristmass tree in the middle, no bushes, all plain and the tanks, all the same, shooting gifts instead of shells, doing some damage, but not much.

 

Hey, thanks for developing it further. Actually we could have special mode, 'The night before Christmas', with a Christmas tree, and toy tanks coming out of their boxes when the family is a-sleeping, for one Grand battle.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users