I want this kind of MM while i playing heavies too

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lorensoth #1 Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17812 battles

Trying to complete SPG15, for last 2days now. Never really been into arties, just don't like playstyle behind them. But since i'm like forced now.. anyway. Last 2day of my gaming sessions, made me wonder, if mm really tries to make game as much as hard for you, whatever you play.

Played nearly exclusely arty, like 35-40 battle i say, I've been in malinovka, once. I haven't ever get prokorovka nor sand river. Think i've played himmelsdorf like 10-12 times, kharkov like 5 times, another 5 for stalingrad. Ensk 6-8 times.

Strangly, 80%+ of battles was in top tier.

For a mission, that you relied on team support, literally, meanwhile, having to make sure that you have to remain in top xp in the end.

This game is so good.. at making sure you can get most amusement in it.

PS: Playing FV3805, as its my only arty in garrage.

Edited by Lorensoth, 09 December 2017 - 01:53 PM.

MrEdweird #2 Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19348 battles
  • [CIRC2] CIRC2
Bad luck I guess. I went through the StuG mission line with honors in a day with Crusader SP. I don't play arty either, I just want the rare camos that the missions give.

UrQuan #3 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19398 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You know how it is. Good old mission RNG at work. It's like those missions that require you to hunt arties or TD's. Turn them on for magically free arty/ TD games (or at the least, too little to do them). or in any other way RNG seems to deny it.

That said, don't be discouraged by bad MM setups, sometimes you finish missions in the least likely of scenarios. So never give up, just see it as an extra challenge.

Disclaimer: RNG is a funny thing and can troll you when you work on this expectation. As shown below.

MT mission: hurt da heavies: RNG says 'Go wild!'

Pandabird #4 Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33973 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF
Abuse the system, play mediums with spg hunter mission active and secondary undone.

Result: better mm

Works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users