• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

greenjanner #1 Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33324 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4

H4VOC Come Join us!

We are a friendly, English speaking clan that welcomes members from all countries, communities and ages (16 minimum). As part of the HavocX Gaming Community led by Sir Havoc, we have a strong learning and team play ethos that aims to help players improve while having as much fun as possible.

‘We just like to blow stuff up!’.

Requirements:

• Skill level: no minimum WN8 rating to join.

• TeamSpeak: we require all players to have and use teamspeak. We recognise that there will be times when you can’t be on TS. We ask members to let an officer know when there is a problem that prevents you coming on TS for an extended period of time.

• Behaviour: We are a multi-cultural clan and expect our members to be friendly, polite and respectful of both fellow members and others in game at all times.

• Activity: Members should be active in-game, platooning with clan mates or just being social while playing solo in the clan lobby or lounge. We all like to be play alone sometimes and temporary game rooms are there for those occasions. Extended periods of inactivity should be announced beforehand (or as soon as possible). Failure to do so could result in removal from the clan without notice.

What we offer:

• Teamplay: Regular tier 6 skirmishes and tier 8 team battles (both are 7 vs 7). Tier 8 skirmishes will require some training.

• Training.

• Access to the whole HavocX Community for platooning, community-wide training events and tournaments.

• Our teamspeak server to which you can invite non clan friends.

• In-clan mentoring.

• No mandatory events!

How to contact us:

• Contact any of the following Personnel or Recruitment Officers in-game. The one you contacted may not be playing at the moment so feel free to contact others.

• 2PiRxC360

• Xilamito

• Zeroimperial

• G_host_steel

• Through our community website: http://wot-uni.enjin.com/login/do/register

As there are several sub-clans in the Community, you have to mention you want to join Havoc 4 (unless, after talking with a recruitment officer and having explained the differences explained, you decide that one of the other sub-clans is more suitable for you).

If you just send an application via the official Wargaming website, you will be contacted by somebody (check that you can receive in-game messages).

Zysiolo #2 Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6572 battles
u need ts3?

Zeroimperial #3 Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5478 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4

View PostZysiolo, on 10 December 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

u need ts3?

We are a social clan so being on The community TS3 give everyone the opportunity to socialize , playing together  , participate in team games and so on , when are not able to join TS3 Temporary for any reason please give an officer a heads up .

Also an interview is required to join us so yeah , TS3 is required .

Zeroimperial #4 Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5478 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4
Surprise , now we have available seats to join , hurry up it wont last for long ;)

xilamito #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11578 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4

It does now 2 years that I'm in this community I started as a simple recruit and now I'm a Personal officer. Being a member of a community made me able to improve in many aspects : I became an FC (field commander) when before i didn't even knew what was a SH i picked up some tips and tricks, and i finally got to understand how the game work. That made me able to get my wn8 up by 400 points in the last 1500 battles. The training set by the community are a really funny way to learn and people are always happy to welcome you. Playing in platoon also help a lot and more when you have player that are 1000 wn8 more than you. The people there are always happy to give a hand and more important for them the stats don't matter the only requirement is you wanting to learn.

So just come to our TS and start managing your own gameplay. 

Zeroimperial #6 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5478 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4
Are you excited to play WoT version 1 , join us and you will not regret it :) 

xilamito #7 Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11578 battles
  • [TET-4] TET-4

Edited 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks. 

Edited by VMX, 18 March 2018 - 06:33 PM.

Also tagged with recruiting, training, team battles, strongholds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users