Jump to content


Time of destruction 0:30 | E25 is not broken nor OP

E25 not broken fastest game

  • Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

komunistu33 #1 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

Loaded in on Westfield, took around 20s to get into position, two E25s just poked over the ridge and took 10s to kill me (would've been faster but bounced 1-2 shells). E25 is not OP in the very least, not broken. http://wotreplays.eu...e/3991163#stats

 

This was fastest game on record, didn't even last one minute into the game, basically waited 30s for the countdown then got 30s to "play". Good job, WG, for selling this broken tank. 


Edited by komunistu33, 10 December 2017 - 02:17 PM.


Homer_J #2 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,104
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
You bounced 3 shots though which considering you are a tier lower in what's not supposed to be a well armoured TD isn't bad really.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66298 battles
  • 16,320
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
10 seconds? To be fair, any two tanks would take 10 seconds to kill you if they poked over there, KV-2 could even do that in half the time. And one of them did not even do 1K damage.

Edited by Balc0ra, 10 December 2017 - 02:21 PM.


Dosjer007 #4 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 619 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016
LOL

Homer_J #5 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,104
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

BTW, it took you 20 seconds to drive 0.09km?

 

I think I might have to watch that replay.



komunistu33 #6 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 10 December 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

You bounced 3 shots though which considering you are a tier lower in what's not supposed to be a well armoured TD isn't bad really.

Those 3 bounces really made all the difference, lol. 

View PostBalc0ra, on 10 December 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

10 seconds? To be fair, any two tanks would take 10 seconds to kill you if they poked over there, KV-2 could even do that in half the time. And one of them did not even do 1K damage.

Yep because KV-2 is known for its mobility, RoF and accuracy. Only thing that could have done that(before the nerf) was the Grille on that map but it would be punished if it sat for 10s+ on the ridge, plus the grille is huge, E25 is incredibly small. 

View PostHomer_J, on 10 December 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

BTW, it took you 20 seconds to drive 0.09km?

 

I think I might have to watch that replay.

Jackson isn't really known for its mobility. 



SnowRelic #7 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22820 battles
  • 589
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012

Well ... imagine if you'd red-line camped for ten minutes, then got found out by a pair of E-25's and mercilessly slaughtered. That would have cost ten minutes of your life. Getting taken out at the start saves you a lot of time.

 

Watched the replay. You drove up straight to a typical death trap. That position does not work. You get spotted easily and there's no where to run to or hide.



SlyMeerkat #8 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16458 battles
  • 2,160
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
In my opinion, no tank is OP..... Its only OP if the driver behind it is very experienced with said tank or those who do not look up weak spots and know how best to take it down.

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostSnowRelic, on 10 December 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Well ... imagine if you'd red-line camped for ten minutes, then got found out by a pair of E-25's and mercilessly slaughtered. That would have cost ten minutes of your life. Getting taken out at the start saves you a lot of time.

 

Watched the replay. You drove up straight to a typical death trap. That position does not work. You get spotted easily and there's no where to run to or hide.

Wait, are you saying OP could have survived longer if he had played good?

No crap.



komunistu33 #10 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostSnowRelic, on 10 December 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Well ... imagine if you'd red-line camped for ten minutes, then got found out by a pair of E-25's and mercilessly slaughtered. That would have cost ten minutes of your life. Getting taken out at the start saves you a lot of time.

 

Watched the replay. You drove up straight to a typical death trap. That position does not work. You get spotted easily and there's no where to run to or hide.

Yep, got 3 marks because of bad play, not like there was and S-51 and I couldn't have played the mid-ridge without getting focused because LOL TD. Not like I can double bush from that position, no-sir. That position is a "death-trap" if you don't know how to hide your tank. 

View PostZlatanArKung, on 10 December 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

Wait, are you saying OP could have survived longer if he had played good?

No crap.

Yep, my fault for getting outspotted by a tank that fires every 2s and has the camo and mobility of a light tank and is small as balls. Need to git gud. 



ZlatanArKung #11 Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postkomunistu33, on 10 December 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

Yep, got 3 marks because of bad play, not like there was and S-51 and I couldn't have played the mid-ridge without getting focused because LOL TD. Not like I can double bush from that position, no-sir. That position is a "death-trap" if you don't know how to hide your tank. 

Yep, my fault for getting outspotted by a tank that fires every 2s and has the camo and mobility of a light tank and is small as balls. Need to git gud. 

Yes, obviously you played bad to get killed so early.



Taegus #12 Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40102 battles
  • 1,611
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
E25 is a bad tank in the current MM and meta. But people still cry its OP. Keep the delusion if you want. Oh and btw if you stop padding at T6 you will not see them :)

komunistu33 #13 Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostTaegus, on 10 December 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

E25 is a bad tank in the current MM and meta. But people still cry its OP. Keep the delusion if you want. Oh and btw if you stop padding at T6 you will not see them :)

 

"Padding" you mean trying to get TD-15 with honors? AFAIK padding is tryharding with full gold and OP crews. Also E25 is broken, nothing delusional, just because you can't make it work doesn't mean it's a bad tank. 

View PostZlatanArKung, on 10 December 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

Yes, obviously you played bad to get killed so early.

 

How is that my fault that the thing is broken and can just do what it did? It's like saying it's my fault if I get blind fired by a leFh in the first 10s of the game for full HP. 

Taegus #14 Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40102 battles
  • 1,611
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015

View Postkomunistu33, on 10 December 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 

"Padding" you mean trying to get TD-15 with honors? AFAIK padding is tryharding with full gold and OP crews. Also E25 is broken, nothing delusional, just because you can't make it work doesn't mean it's a bad tank. 

 

How is that my fault that the thing is broken and can just do what it did? It's like saying it's my fault if I get blind fired by a leFh in the first 10s of the game for full HP. 

 

I can't make it work, because noone can make it work in the current meta. Do you own one? Do you speak from expecience?

Yes that is being delusional by definition. Play 100 battles then come back and tell me how fun it is to face heavies like VK, Defender etc with that alpha and pen. You can't pen half the tanks on T8 even with gold.



komunistu33 #15 Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostTaegus, on 10 December 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

I can't make it work, because noone can make it work in the current meta. Do you own one? Do you speak from expecience?

Yes that is being delusional by definition. Play 100 battles then come back and tell me how fun it is to face heavies like VK, Defender etc with that alpha and pen. You can't pen half the tanks on T8 even with gold.

 

I've played it on a friend's account, it was before the t8 superheavies were introduced (Defender and VKP) so it was better and it was broken. Broken camo and RoF. Still, the accuracy and low profile will make it "easy" to go through VKP's lfp with gold (it's got 185mm effective armor so 194mm pen is enough). For defenders you can easily to through its cupolas same as with IS-6s etc. But if you get an open map where you can abuse the camo it is OP. 


Back to me 'padding', please tell me what tank to play (out of the ones in my garage) to farm credits so I can buy the Panther 2. Should I just play worse and make less credits so I don't "pad"? Or should I resort to bad tanks so I perform terribly? If I were padding I would be losing credits on a standard account, but I'm struggling to make ~10-15k a match while firing no prem. 

Spoiler

 


Edited by komunistu33, 10 December 2017 - 03:38 PM.


ZlatanArKung #16 Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:46 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postkomunistu33, on 10 December 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 

"Padding" you mean trying to get TD-15 with honors? AFAIK padding is tryharding with full gold and OP crews. Also E25 is broken, nothing delusional, just because you can't make it work doesn't mean it's a bad tank. 

 

How is that my fault that the thing is broken and can just do what it did? It's like saying it's my fault if I get blind fired by a leFh in the first 10s of the game for full HP. 

 

You put your tank in a position from where they could easily shoot you and kill you.

 

It is like those going to town along the beach on Lakeville and then get killed from the middle and then come here and whine they couldn't do anything different to avoid death.

 

E25 is broken, but not good, to situational, needs certain maps to be at least somewhat useful, and gets shafted by MM.

JPanther is far better imo, because it can work on more maps and have a way better gun.


Edited by ZlatanArKung, 10 December 2017 - 03:48 PM.


Spurtung #17 Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63834 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostTaegus, on 10 December 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

 

I can't make it work, because noone can make it work in the current meta. Do you own one? Do you speak from expecience?

Yes that is being delusional by definition. Play 100 battles then come back and tell me how fun it is to face heavies like VK, Defender etc with that alpha and pen. You can't pen half the tanks on T8 even with gold.

 

You don't understand! OP needs cuddles, not truth. He's a special boy.

Taegus #18 Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40102 battles
  • 1,611
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015

View Postkomunistu33, on 10 December 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

 

I've played it on a friend's account, it was before the t8 superheavies were introduced (Defender and VKP) so it was better and it was broken. Broken camo and RoF. Still, the accuracy and low profile will make it "easy" to go through VKP's lfp with gold (it's got 185mm effective armor so 194mm pen is enough). For defenders you can easily to through its cupolas same as with IS-6s etc. But if you get an open map where you can abuse the camo it is OP. 


Back to me 'padding', please tell me what tank to play (out of the ones in my garage) to farm credits so I can buy the Panther 2. Should I just play worse and make less credits so I don't "pad"? Or should I resort to bad tanks so I perform terribly? If I were padding I would be losing credits on a standard account, but I'm struggling to make ~10-15k a match while firing no prem. 

Spoiler

 

 

That padding comment from me was unnecessary. So no need to beat the dead horse anymore. I was out of line there.

 

But for the rest, did you even read what you wrote. How will you hit VK lowerplate at distance or Defender Cupola. You need to stay hidden to survive and to do that you need distance. You won't hit anything from so far away. And targets do not just sit that either. On top of it you lose pen over distance so just no.

 

If you come close you will get a 440 alpha shell before you even pen with your first pathetic alpha shell. And you will need to come close as most maps are corridors with very few open exceptions.

 

You said it, you played it on a friends account (and lets say I beleive you) before the new meta. Today most games you will face T8 tanks with many new and broken heavies in them.

 

And if you must complain then please do complain about many trully broken tanks out there that should be revorked before E25.


Edited by Taegus, 10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM.


Spurtung #19 Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63834 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostTaegus, on 10 December 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

But for the rest, did you even read what you wrote. How will you hit VK lowerplate at distance or Defender Cupola. You need to stay hidden to survive and to do that you need distance. You won't hit anything from so far away. And targets do not just sit that either. On top of it you lose pen over distance so just no.

Just smile and nod. OP just wants people to agree with him.

E25 pawns everything, even tier 8s some tier 9 and 10 sometimes struggle with. He said so, so just smile and nod.



komunistu33 #20 Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8093 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostTaegus, on 10 December 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

That padding comment from me was unnecessary. So no need to beat the dead horse anymore. I was out of line there.

 

But for the rest, did you even read what you wrote. How will you hit VK lowerplate at distance or Defender Cupola. You need to stay hidden to survive and to do that you need distance. You won't hit anything from so far away. And targets do not just sit that either. On top of it you lose pen over distance so just no.

I agree but it's doable, find a good bush and hope your camo holds up. You have the accuracy to hit at ~300m since the lfp is a big taget and also get normalisation on your side since you're low profile. Defender's VR is pretty bad (correct me if I'm wrong) so the same can be applied here. 

 

If you come close you will get a 440 alpha shell before you even pen with your first pathetic alpha shell. And you will need to come close as most maps are corridors with very few open exceptions.

I agree, but that applies for every TD at that tier or lower that has to face these things. The E25 has size and camo on is side at least, downsides being alpha and pen. 

 

You said it, you played it on a friends account (and lets say I beleive you) before the new meta. Today most games you will face T8 tanks with many new and broken heavies in them.

Was that an outrageous claim to make that you have a hard time believing me? :teethhappy: I've played it maybe 6-9 months ago. E25 is broken, if it's top tier it can bully anything it meets, if you forget about 2-3 super heavies it can bully same tier or higher tier LTs (which for a TD is outstanding). You are judging the E25 too harshly but honestly what t7 TDs can deal with super heavies effectively? Corridor maps affect all TDs and LTs not just the E25. And not many can side hug a superheavy and get away with it, the E25 can. 

 

And if you must complain then please do complain about many trully broken tanks out there that should be revorked before E25.

I just got obliterated in the first 30s of the game, literally. There are plenty of broken tanks in the game but please tell me, what other tank can do what those 2 E25s did? What other tank can just go over that ridge in the first seconds of the game, sit there for days without getting punished and unload?

 

The whole "not good in the current meta" and "corridors and super heavies ruin it" is like saying the Pz II J is not a problem because it can see tier 3s at times. It's when it's top tier that it can absolutely dominate that makes it an issue. 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users