camp gold sell

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bigtime_Alarm #1 Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18247 battles

HI,

If I sell a tank that has camo that was bought with gold, i.e. permanent camo, will the camo be lost? Or does it come back if I buy the same tank again later?

(yes I used to pay for things with gold in the past)

And for the forum warriors, sorry but I do not have a reply of buying camo.

Edited by Bigtime_Alarm, 11 December 2017 - 08:53 AM.

Jack_Sparroxx #2 Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56998 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
if you rebuy the tank at a later point you will get the camo again with out having to pay for the camo again. 

TankkiPoju #3 Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20993 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

Yes you get the camo and emblems back.

Originally when camo for gold was introduced, you actually LOST it when you sold the tank. Basically, the camo was also sold for credits when a tank was sold.

WG fixed it later so that you don't have to rebuy camo or emblems.

Edited by TankkiPoju, 11 December 2017 - 09:57 AM.

Bigtime_Alarm #4 Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18247 battles
Thanks for the replies 

agriphone #5 Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34601 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

Hi tankers, I was digging in the forum since I GOT THIS PROBLEM JUST NOW.

I sold the Grille 15 in the previous patch because I needed credits, and it was equipped with permanent camo.

I rebought it two days ago, patch 9.21, and I didn't find the old permanent camo available in the garage for the Grille.

I posted it to the support and they linked me an old post from 2013 in the forum, saying that the permanent camo is sold together with the tank and I should rebuy it now.

That's not true at all, in fact before patch 9.21 I sold the WT auf Pz IV and rebought it just one month ago, and I found that the old permanent camos were AVAILABLE, of course only for the WT.

The support didn't solve the issue and they don't even consider the same case with the WT, I reopened the ticket two times and I'm waiting another reply.

Is it maybe a problem generated with the new camo system introduced in 9.21?

Did it happen to any of you?

enu_ #6 Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22740 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
did you put camo from grille on some other german tank? you can do that now in 0.9.21

agriphone #7 Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34601 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

No I didn't!

I found When I rebought the WT in patch 9.20 the camos were specific to that tank and I couldn't reapply them to another, if I remember correctly.

Now with the Grille I didn't buy any camo on German tanks, I have in the garage only the bonus camo that comes with the new system and the reward camos that come with the Stug IV, that I still didn't use.

Honestly it's very annoying to lose premium content due to some kind of change in policies, not declared, or to some bug in the transition from the previous customisation system to the new one.

agriphone #8 Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34601 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

Finally got a proper answer from wg support:

"Actually, this is not an issue, sir. With 9.21 the camouflages underwent a big adjustment and had to be taken off of any tank in a player's garage. If you had purchased one or more for gold, you were given it back after the patch, even if the tank was not in your garage at the time. You can select any German tank and see that there are some camoflages available for them (the number on the left of the camo, indicates how many of them you have)."

Unfortunately it didn't work for me, I hope it was an issue only with my account...

Also tagged with camp, gold, sell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users