Things that's need fixing in this game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kalonianhydra #1 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26498 battles

Hi

I just want to vent some things that I want to address in this game.

1. Artillery needs to change, when they did the change to the current format they actually made i worse. I think everything was fine except the added stun, and you can be stunned for over 20 seconds in higher tiers. I think this needs to change

2. Gold ammo. First of all I think we need gold ammo, but it should not be something that people can spam around like they do today. So there should be something done to limit the spend of gold ammo. But I haven't got any good ideas on how to control this. And I think WG would like us to spend a lot fo gold ammo as if you buy it for gold that is money in their pocket, and if you buy it for credits you still need to find the credits to buy the ammo for, and for that people buy premium tanks to make more credits. But maybe we need to nerf the amount of damage the shells do. Or we could have the gun get damaged after you fired to many gold shells in a row. Or just pump the price even higher.

3. Power creeps. The game is experiencing to many power creeps, we need to slow it all down. So I think a global nerf to almost all tanks is needed. The game is speeding up to much. And the nerf should hit premium tanks as well. Some tanks needs to be more nerfed than others.

4. The match maker. I don't know whats up with this game, but the match maker is not very good or balanced. I like what they did with the spread of the tanks. But if you drive a certain tank and you look at the opposing teams tanks you can sometime just feel that they made something terribly wrong. A lot of tanks can't match against each other. For example. I have been matched up with my Kranvagen and a T110E5 against two Type 5. That doesn't seem fair. The Type 5 is soo much better. Also, playing tier 8, you can get 10 games before you even have chance of being top tier. And it's not that much fun to  play against tier 10 all the time as you know that you can't even put a dent in some of the tier 10.
And the MM doesn't even care if you are a good player or a bad player, and having XVM makes it even worse sometimes, when you look at your team and see that your 44% players are matched up against people with 54%. I know that this would not be shown without XVM, but I still think WG should try and make an effort to balance some good players with bad players. But sometimes it's totally ridiculous.

It would be nice to hear from he community what people thinks.

Old_Viking_DK #2 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9373 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

you forgot 1 thing that seems to be fixed.

And that is to fix the search function here on forum.

K_A #3 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13581 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Nothing new to see here.

KLguns #4 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 46797 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
What, only 4 things to fix????

gav00 #5 Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7664 battles

View PostOld_Viking_DK, on 11 December 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

you forgot 1 thing that seems to be fixed.

And that is to fix the search function here on forum.

So you're telling him that doing a forum search will what? Show him other's opinions? He made the thread to give his personal reasons, i don't see how "use surch lol kthnx" helps here.

Old_Viking_DK #6 Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9373 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

View Postgav00, on 11 December 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

So you're telling him that doing a forum search will what? Show him other's opinions? He made the thread to give his personal reasons, i don't see how "use surch lol kthnx" helps here.

maby then he will find this topic  http://forum.worldof...stions-thread/ 

cuz that must be hard to see.

gav00 #7 Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7664 battles

View PostOld_Viking_DK, on 11 December 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

maby then he will find this topic  http://forum.worldof...stions-thread/ 

cuz that must be hard to see.

Oh how terrible. We must all freak out immediately.

Brigandine #8 Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11609 battles
THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED: WHY THE [edited]ARENT YOU BANNING AIMBOTS !?

jack_timber #9 Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32385 battles
There's nowt wrong with airing you own grievances that's how this forum works, but it has been said several times before....

Jigabachi #10 Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgav00, on 11 December 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

OP's approach is quite elaborate, so I don't really mind the new thread and I also agree that keeping the discussion alive is important, but at the end of the day it's pretty much the same stuff that we read in every single thread of this kind. There were way more elaborate and constructive threads about the whole plethora of problems we had and have, I'd rather bump one of those. And not only because reading the same stuff over and over is getting annoying after a certain point.

View PostBrigandine, on 11 December 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED: WHY THE [edited]ARENT YOU BANNING AIMBOTS !?

They do. They just don't care enough to do it properly.

btw: Your accidentally turned your CAPSLOCK on before writing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users