Update 9.21 Feedback - Changes to British TD

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Kandly #1 Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 695 battles

Commanders,

Please share your feedback regarding Update 9.21's changes to British TDs in this topic.

Cheers,

Kandly

Cataphractarii #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30714 battles
  • [M_G_C] M_G_C
FV215b (183)
  • The vehicle is transferred to the special category
  • Increased the ammo rack capacity from 12 to 20 shells
  • The cost of sale is 5 gold
  • er, the last line makes no sense to me
  •  

TheArk_2014 #3 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 57450 battles
  • [AETOS] AETOS

View PostCataphractarii, on 12 December 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

FV215b (183)
  • The vehicle is transferred to the special category
  • Increased the ammo rack capacity from 12 to 20 shells
  • The cost of sale is 5 gold
  • er, the last line makes no sense to me
  •  

It means that the FV remains in your garage as a "Free Gift" that not worth to sell it and make credits/gold.

If you have it, you must keep it, it has its value as a tier X Special Tank but it does not has a credits/gold value.

Edited by TheArk_2014, 12 December 2017 - 09:39 PM.

SlyMeerkat #4 Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:55 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14992 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Should be interesting, im currently grinding the AT7 still :)

_StarRazor_ #5 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14804 battles
  • [BG_MC] BG_MC
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ! I was very close to the FV215b 183 ;( Now I lost my chance to get it ;( 

SHANKLEY_GATES #6 Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22103 battles
  • [UMBOT] UMBOT

I was no where near getting it.....cant wait to try out the AT15 when the update has finished downloading.

Geralt21 #7 Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15473 battles
I/m disappointed by Wg - you decide to change X tier -fine but why you didnt give extra crew at the same lvl perks like rest ?  I had over 1.3 k battles and 4 perks now i have 1 crap crew without anything and my brotherhodd doesnt work too.

johnapos #8 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17303 battles
  • [ELDYP] ELDYP

AT2 why why why,  give me back my gold . I spent gold for camo and inscription i spent time for crew any you did tank for garbage. This vehicle have one think front armor nothing else now it s for garbage very idiot unfair.

Edited by johnapos, 13 December 2017 - 10:47 AM.

Cataphractarii #9 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30714 battles
  • [M_G_C] M_G_C

View PostTheArk_2014, on 12 December 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

It means that the FV remains in your garage as a "Free Gift" that not worth to sell it and make credits/gold.

If you have it, you must keep it, it has its value as a tier X Special Tank but it does not has a credits/gold value.

Good of you to explain, thank you, however, even with your surmise, the last line, 'The cost of sale is 5 gold' is still gobbledegook!

Steve8066 #10 Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9578 battles

View Postjohnapos, on 13 December 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

AT2 why why why,  give me back my gold . I spent gold for camo and inscription i spent time for crew any you did tank for garbage. This vehicle have one think front armor nothing else now it s for garbage very idiot unfair.

agreed, just played this and absolutely anybody and everything can pen the front now.

For anyone thinking of grinding to it, dont bother until they buff it.

bobk_dobla #11 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17147 battles
  • [GOT] GOT

Hello,

I was wondering why the tier 7 premium AT-15a was not buffed, considering the whole regular line being buffed in armor and weakspots. I feel like the At-15a's armour is only good against tier 5/6'es who have abismal accuracy and have not discovered the '2'-key yet.....

SniperInBase_ #12 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28248 battles
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-
One extra crew member without skills.........great job again............so sad

Mazhar_1980 #13 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21679 battles
  • [_IYI_] _IYI_

View Postbobk_dobla, on 13 December 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

Hello,

I was wondering why the tier 7 premium AT-15a was not buffed, considering the whole regular line being buffed in armor and weakspots. I feel like the At-15a's armour is only good against tier 5/6'es who have abismal accuracy and have not discovered the '2'-key yet.....

+1 all british ts are buffed but not AT-15A why?????

Lt_Soren #14 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12495 battles
  • [Z__G] Z__G

View PostKandly, on 11 December 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Commanders,

Please share your feedback regarding Update 9.21's changes to British TDs in this topic.

Cheers,

Kandly

I am totally disappointed about transferring Tortoise armour into At15 and making Tortoise OP. No more week spots like commander hatch. This so stupid. Like in other patches WG succeed to destroy balance in game. Why we need that? Nobody asked to do that. Focus on balance no need more OP tanks. Morons...

Niktos #15 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28452 battles

View PostLt_Soren, on 13 December 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

I am totally disappointed about transferring Tortoise armour into At15 and making Tortoise OP. No more week spots like commander hatch. This so stupid. Like in other patches WG succeed to destroy balance in game. Why we need that? Nobody asked to do that. Focus on balance no need more OP tanks. Morons...

yes, how dare they make the cupola on the turtle not penetrable from all angles regardless, riot!!! /sarcasm

finally people have to actually aim a bit at it and not random corners from the front of the cupola, even the efin roof could have been over matched with ease by anything

OxyGeN50 #16 Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17720 battles

Badger's dpm equal the torto's dpm.This is absurd...

Badger need the dpm buff and needed badger's dpm superior of the torto's dpm because badger t10 td ...

Kompero42 #17 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28507 battles
  • [MCO] MCO
they only get negative response to this update so why dit they do it im thinking selling my accout for this and i do or did have fv WHY THEY DO THIS

SoldierB #18 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36316 battles
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-
Badger is the worst tier 10 tank. Gun is total crap......gg......

Attillathegun #19 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 88824 battles
  • [SASAD] SASAD

Where is my FV 183 crew ? They have been allocated as badger crew but they are sitting in limbo as it says I need to spend 300Gold to get bunks in barracks for me to A: access them to be able to place them in either the Badger or the FV 183. What a con trick. Fully trained crew now not obtainable unless I spend money.  Good job WG another nail in this games coffin from my own perspective after supporting it from its Beta phase. 

My Feed back.

Every single update is a step backwards. Too much power creep, after grinding tanks for several hours, days weeks month to find that down the road they are totally pointless at their tier, because some premium equal tier tank and newer additions from other new nations are overall far better ( as made so in this game) meaning either spend money to get 1: premium tanks: 2:spam premium ammo (meaning lose credits in each game).

HD maps wont make any difference to this aspect of gameplay just meaning you will have slightly prettier visuals to lose your credits in.

How about Proper rebalancing of game in the next patch. Instead of perpetually increasing armour then penetration of shells in a never ending cycle. try adding Tier 11 and 12 to account for the higher armoured and bigger gunned tanks you insist on fabricating from fantasy. 

Why not try to be more historically aligned as you was when this game first came out ?

World of tanks   this game should be renamed World of TD's too often I find myself in battles where the number of actual tanks on each side is maybe 4 or 5 in total collectively making TDs outnumber tanks often by 3-1.

According to a previous patch arty was nerffed causing less damage Really ? not from what I have seen recently arty seems to be dishing out 500HP+ damage again to tanks in several battles I have recently been in and that's just tier 8 with tier 9 arties.

The list could be much larger..............friends list still broken that's over 3 patches ago now since that last worked like wise for ingame chat functions still broken.

"Customer service"  ie REPORTING OF  Those using BOT's or Illegal MOD's in game  response = automated response so that equates to WG don't really care about this quoting use of auto detection of such ( easily bypassed with only a basic knowledge of scripting ) if they actually do have such a thing active on their servers.

In game Things such as Barracks owned disappearing  Before this update I had spare barracks they now don't exist.

On and on it goes.

Conclusion:

Same as ever game broken and getting worse this update does nothing to Address existing Issues that are actually broken. score 0/10

Forcit #20 Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 42368 battles

View PostAttillathegun, on 13 December 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Where is my FV 183 crew ? They have been allocated as badger crew but they are sitting in limbo as it says I need to spend 300Gold to get bunks in barracks for me to A: access them to be able to place them in either the Badger or the FV 183. What a con trick. Fully trained crew now not obtainable unless I spend money.  Good job WG another nail in this games coffin from my own perspective after supporting it from its Beta phase. 

My Feed back.

Every single update is a step backwards. Too much power creep, after grinding tanks for several hours, days weeks month to find that down the road they are totally pointless at their tier, because some premium equal tier tank and newer additions from other new nations are overall far better ( as made so in this game) meaning either spend money to get 1: premium tanks: 2:spam premium ammo (meaning lose credits in each game).

HD maps wont make any difference to this aspect of gameplay just meaning you will have slightly prettier visuals to lose your credits in.

How about Proper rebalancing of game in the next patch. Instead of perpetually increasing armour then penetration of shells in a never ending cycle. try adding Tier 11 and 12 to account for the higher armoured and bigger gunned tanks you insist on fabricating from fantasy. 

Why not try to be more historically aligned as you was when this game first came out ?

World of tanks   this game should be renamed World of TD's too often I find myself in battles where the number of actual tanks on each side is maybe 4 or 5 in total collectively making TDs outnumber tanks often by 3-1.

According to a previous patch arty was nerffed causing less damage Really ? not from what I have seen recently arty seems to be dishing out 500HP+ damage again to tanks in several battles I have recently been in and that's just tier 8 with tier 9 arties.

The list could be much larger..............friends list still broken that's over 3 patches ago now since that last worked like wise for ingame chat functions still broken.

"Customer service"  ie REPORTING OF  Those using BOT's or Illegal MOD's in game  response = automated response so that equates to WG don't really care about this quoting use of auto detection of such ( easily bypassed with only a basic knowledge of scripting ) if they actually do have such a thing active on their servers.

In game Things such as Barracks owned disappearing  Before this update I had spare barracks they now don't exist.

On and on it goes.

Conclusion:

Same as ever game broken and getting worse this update does nothing to Address existing Issues that are actually broken. score 0/10

If can wote i wote my bitish TD tier X crew back what i get before patch.. these patch like brain damage for british TD crew, who made plan what happend crew not play these game himself ?

Also tagged with 9.21

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users