T28 HTC is Regular Tank?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

NickyNPower #1 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25227 battles

I got my T28 HTC (or as people ususally call it T28 Concept) recently and had around 60 games. I have noticed that it makes verry little money, and if you have decent game but still lose you actually lose money. The way you do with regular tier 7 tanks.

As a almost free-to-play player (if anyone is interested what I mean by using "almost": I only buy gold sometimes, for demounting equipment, buying some permanent camouflage on favourite tanks and that kind of stuff) I don't have premium account and I have acces to premium tanks only if they are this kind of premiums, that we can earn doing missions. So I have T25 Pilot too. And in Pilot I can be afk for whole game, do absolutely nothing, get destroyed by enemy tanks and if my team wins, I will still make some money (around 10-20k credits or whatever, and it happened to me a couple of times in Pilot, so I'm not making this up).

Now, clearly, T28 HTC is not Pilot, but it is reward tank that all players can get. Is it? Because it doesen't make money like one.

Anyone else having same issue?

K_A #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Reward tanks are different to premium tanks in that they have the same credit earning potential as a regular tech tree tank. Thus, The Stug IV, T28 HTC, T-55A, Obj 260 and the numerous CW reward tanks all earn pretty much the same as their tech tree counterparts on each respective tier. 

The Pilot I is a proper premium tank, meaning that thing does earn heavily increased credits, so that's the reason for you being able to afk your way in it. I wouldn't recommend afk'ing, though, as any level of game play, even a couple shots against the enemy, will reward you with a lot more credits than you could ever make afk'ing.

Edited by K_A, 12 December 2017 - 12:16 AM.

SuedKAT #3 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:14 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

There a 3 types of tanks, regular tanks, premium tanks and reward tanks, the T28 HTC is a reward tank.

From the wiki:

Premium tanks are single-configuration tanks that are located outside of their nations' tech trees. These include tanks that are purchased with gold in-game, tanks purchased in the gift shop, or tanks that are gifted/given for special events. All premium tanks come with Elite status and require no module research.

Most premium tanks benefit from greater credit income than regular tanks. This credit bonus increases with the tiers, which makes standard tier VIII premiums the most profitable tanks available to all players in the game. Many players regularly play tier VIII or other premiums to earn the credits necessary to pay for new tanks, modules, equipment, etc. The one exception to this are special event vehicles, which are premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions (some examples are the StuG IV and the T28 Concept). Such vehicles benefit from all of the advantages of regular premium tanks, except the increased credit income.

http://wiki.wargamin...n/Premium_Tanks

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46535 battles

Reward tanks like the t28, the t55a and the obj 260 doesn't make credits like premiums. They're only good for training crews and showing off! :)

NickyNPower #5 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25227 battles

View PostK_A, on 12 December 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

Reward tanks are different to premium tanks in that they have the same credit earning potential as a regular tech tree tank. Thus, The Stug IV, T28 HTC, T-55A, Obj 260 and the numerous CW reward tanks all earn pretty much the same as their tech tree counterparts on each respective tier. 

The Pilot I is a proper premium tank, meaning that thing does earn heavily increased credits, so that's the reason for you being able to afk your way in it. I wouldn't recommend afk'ing, though, as any level of game play, even a couple shots against the enemy, will reward you with a lot more credits than you could ever make afk'ing.

I didn't go afk on purpose though, my internet connection broke

View PostSuedKAT, on 12 December 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

There a 3 types of tanks, regular tanks, premium tanks and reward tanks, the T28 HTC is a reward tank.

From the wiki:

Premium tanks are single-configuration tanks that are located outside of their nations' tech trees. These include tanks that are purchased with gold in-game, tanks purchased in the gift shop, or tanks that are gifted/given for special events. All premium tanks come with Elite status and require no module research.

Most premium tanks benefit from greater credit income than regular tanks. This credit bonus increases with the tiers, which makes standard tier VIII premiums the most profitable tanks available to all players in the game. Many players regularly play tier VIII or other premiums to earn the credits necessary to pay for new tanks, modules, equipment, etc. The one exception to this are special event vehicles, which are premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions (some examples are the StuG IV and the T28 Concept). Such vehicles benefit from all of the advantages of regular premium tanks, except the increased credit income.

http://wiki.wargamin...n/Premium_Tanks

I actually red this sometimes ago for some different reason, but I completely forgot about it.

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

View PostNickyNPower, on 11 December 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

I went AFK three times today, I had take a few calls and then someone called over. Actually there was about 5 more times if you count my PC deciding to freeze the game at the begging on 0 fps for about 30 seconds, long enough for me to rejoin to a dead tank or 90% dead team lol. 

Edited by TungstenHitman, 12 December 2017 - 12:26 AM.

NickyNPower #7 Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25227 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

Reward tanks like the t28, the t55a and the obj 260 doesn't make credits like premiums. They're only good for training crews and showing off! :)

You made me sad man.

P.S. I could swear I was making nice ammount of money in Stug4, much more that in regular Stug3, but I guess it's because it's tier 5 so it's cheap for playing.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46535 battles

View PostNickyNPower, on 12 December 2017 - 01:27 AM, said:

You made me sad man.

P.S. I could swear I was making nice ammount of money in Stug4, much more that in regular Stug3, but I guess it's because it's tier 5 so it's cheap for playing.

Well, you can still show off :)

Spurtung #9 Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61058 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostNickyNPower, on 12 December 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

I got my T28 HTC (or as people ususally call it T28 Concept) recently and had around 60 games. I have noticed that it makes verry little money, and if you have decent game but still lose you actually lose money. The way you do with regular tier 7 tanks.

As a almost free-to-play player (if anyone is interested what I mean by using "almost": I only buy gold sometimes, for demounting equipment, buying some permanent camouflage on favourite tanks and that kind of stuff) I don't have premium account and I have acces to premium tanks only if they are this kind of premiums, that we can earn doing missions. So I have T25 Pilot too. And in Pilot I can be afk for whole game, do absolutely nothing, get destroyed by enemy tanks and if my team wins, I will still make some money (around 10-20k credits or whatever, and it happened to me a couple of times in Pilot, so I'm not making this up).

Now, clearly, T28 HTC is not Pilot, but it is reward tank that all players can get. Is it? Because it doesen't make money like one.

Anyone else having same issue?

Pick the tank.

Click on 'Research'.

Read the first and the second line.

Now go pick a real premium tank.

Click on 'Research'.

Realize there's now an extra line of text between the 1st and the 2nd.

Profit?

K_A #10 Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNickyNPower, on 11 December 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

Ye I'm not flaming or shaming you, I've dropped out of whole battles from time to time too because of server and/or connection issues. It happens to any one of us. Just saying that a proper premium tank will give you credits even after a crap game, whereas a crap game in a regular tier 8 tank with no premium account might lead to 0 credits or even negative.. :)

WindSplitter1 #11 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15171 battles
But do reward tanks have cheaper repairs?

Derethim #12 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16805 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 12 December 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

I think not. Probably same as regulars. They'd technically make more credits that way.

Dundato #13 Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26046 battles
you dont get the cash bonus wi these tanks

etody77 #14 Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61478 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO

View PostWindSplitter1, on 12 December 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

No. No cheaper repairs, no mbetter credits income. Only more crew exp. But, playin HTC good can you bring credits

Edited by etody77, 13 December 2017 - 06:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users