Jump to content


A gift for your loyalty


  • Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,799
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Redeem your little present now!

The full text of the news item

KLguns #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:09 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47978 battles
  • 2,012
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-07-2012
Lame and cheap.

MrSadFlute #3 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:09 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31765 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    05-01-2014
How can I redeem the female crew member? I do not find it anywhere.

gunslingerXXX #4 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:24 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11377 battles
  • 2,231
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

Nice, I appreciate you put it in the form of a bonus code, so we can deceide when to use the premium day.

Thanks!



Tank_General_FirstClass #5 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13544 battles
  • 3
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
Thank you wargaming! It's super nice that we can choose when to use this code to make the most out of our play time (f2p here btw).

uglycousin #6 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 46271 battles
  • 3,896
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014
Thanks.

Trostani #7 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:35 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47600 battles
  • 1,189
  • [TDSTX] TDSTX
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012
Why NA serwer got 3 days premium for every week with chat server issues and we got 1 day for couple of months? Are we second category customers ???

uglycousin #8 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:49 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 46271 battles
  • 3,896
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostTrostani, on 12 December 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

Why NA serwer got 3 days premium for every week with chat server issues and we got 1 day for couple of months? Are we second category customers ???

 



JehovaVonFersen #9 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19103 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011

*
POPULAR

I really don´t understand the level of complaining.

It doesn´t matter what Wargaming does , everything seems so wrong and lame.

Of course I also have opinions about how WG is running WOT, but I also have the choice to leave the game and play something else.

The level of complaining is ridicilous, if you don´t like it then leave and let people that actually enjoying the game have a nice time.



Homer_J #10 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • 31,317
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMrSadFlute, on 12 December 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

How can I redeem the female crew member? I do not find it anywhere.

 

Notification area, bottom right.  If you don't see it then start the game in safe mode (from the launcher, not Windows safe mode).

Tank_General_FirstClass #11 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13544 battles
  • 3
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostJehovaVonFersen, on 12 December 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

I really don´t understand the level of complaining.

It doesn´t matter what Wargaming does , everything seems so wrong and lame.

Of course I also have opinions about how WG is running WOT, but I also have the choice to leave the game and play something else.

The level of complaining is ridicilous, if you don´t like it then leave and let people that actually enjoying the game have a nice time.

 

Absolutely agree, it's getting out of hand. They seem to not appreciate anything that wg gives. :facepalm:

 


Edited by Tank_General_FirstClass, 12 December 2017 - 09:54 AM.


DragonH19 #12 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18613 battles
  • 862
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012

View PostKLguns, on 12 December 2017 - 07:09 AM, said:

Lame and cheap.

 

This comment is one of the reasons i wished this foruns had a Dislike button

Edited by DragonH19, 12 December 2017 - 10:06 AM.


uglycousin #13 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:10 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 46271 battles
  • 3,896
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostDragonH19, on 12 December 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

 

This comment is one of the reasons i wished this foruns had a Dislike button

 

But KLguns is right. When you look at what NA got (for the same issues) and what we got ... can you contradict KLguns with a straight face?

 

...

 

On the other hand, I am happy I got some freebies, and like I said in my first post: Thanks WG. :) It could have been better, but this is nice as well. :)



Cobra6 #14 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16340 battles
  • 15,981
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

What is dis?

 

Free stuff always welcome :)

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 12 December 2017 - 10:18 AM.


leggasiini #15 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:18 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15163 battles
  • 6,237
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012
Free stuff is still free stuff, even if it's very minor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stawman8500 #16 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12848 battles
  • 1
  • [801ST] 801ST
  • Member since:
    04-23-2015

hw do  do i get the fweeebie

 

 



DozerMan #17 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:31 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20175 battles
  • 56
  • [SEAL_] SEAL_
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

"if you were eligible for the female crew member as compensation"

What do they mean by this? As I know we get 9.21 update tomorrow. So if I use the bonus code today, I will also get a female crew member? (guess not...but Its not clear for me).

Could somebody explain? thanks.



Wotichen #18 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24434 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011
That is all? WTF

mvdt #19 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39765 battles
  • 293
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostDozerMan, on 12 December 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

"if you were eligible for the female crew member as compensation"

What do they mean by this? As I know we get 9.21 update tomorrow. So if I use the bonus code today, I will also get a female crew member? (guess not...but Its not clear for me).

Could somebody explain? thanks.

 

Female crew was for missions. You should have gotten it a few weeks back.

Sharp1903 #20 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38938 battles
  • 1,931
  • Member since:
    01-10-2014





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users