Waiting for ticktes reply or resolving more then 24 hours...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Synopsis0 #1 Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles

Sincerely... I played WoW when it has over 20 milion players and online in 10 realrms on 10 servers were probably 1 milion online in the same time. When i faced some payments issues or refund curency every faaking single ticket was resolved in 3 hours . 

Its strange how quickly if you buy something from premium shop the money goes in seconds . Maybe they wait 14 days until i can`t refund anything .. i don`t know but this big company with this ideology of marketing its kinda joke. I can`t even hope that my tickets will be resolved  in this life but at least i tried it.

If you can`t do it in 24 hours that means your costumer service for paying people real money it doesn`t work.

Never was in this situation in 6 years but i am glad that i saw this too...

The game is good , the management will kill it.......

Edited by Synopsis0, 12 December 2017 - 04:43 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66636 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Depends on what your issue is and what you want refunded. If it's for a tank you already played, they won't prioritize it tbh. And will take their time with it. WOW had their own support system for payments alone. They responded to nothing else. And they had a way bigger staff then support for the other cases did. As WOW had more players then any online game then. So they needed to sort those out fast.

WOT don't have that many players on EU vs WOW when you played it, and their support system is smaller. Even if there are 100K online now. There are way more over the course of a day. And most of those have issues. There are more tickets raised each day then there are staff. So some days they will get swamped and it will take longer. Like the recent chat issues they got 999 999 tickets a day for they had to sort out before they got to an actual issue. It's stated when you make it, that it will take 2 to 3 working days normally. And your priority is based on your issue as well. Some gets sorted faster, some take way longer. Even if they are related to payments. If it's a dual payment issue, you might get up faster vs if you demand a refund for something you already used etc.

Synopsis0 #3 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles

27 hours and get the response , and they are good ...

Dear Synopsis0,

Thank you for your reply.

We merge all the tickets you created, so we can do all the refunds at once. Please provide the receipts for all the payments you want refunded.

We will be waiting for your reply. In the meantime, if you need assistance with anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

So far its okay , i am waiting for the outcome.....

Pvt_Duffer #4 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSynopsis0, on 12 December 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

We merge all the tickets you created, so we can do all the refunds at once. 

ALL?

How many tickets did you raise?

Stat_Padder #5 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40788 battles

View PostSynopsis0, on 12 December 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

Sincerely... I played WoW when it has over 20 milion players and online in 10 realrms on 10 servers were probably 1 milion online in the same time. When i faced some payments issues or refund curency every faaking single ticket was resolved in 3 hours . 

Its strange how quickly if you buy something from premium shop the money goes in seconds . Maybe they wait 14 days until i can`t refund anything .. i don`t know but this big company with this ideology of marketing its kinda joke. I can`t even hope that my tickets will be resolved  in this life but at least i tried it.

If you can`t do it in 24 hours that means your costumer service for paying people real money it doesn`t work.

Whats....

ticktes :child:

Synopsis0 #6 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles
Well my kido was in the good mod with dadys pc , i have 3 tickets .... 

View PostStat_Padder, on 12 December 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

Whats....

ticktes :child:

and you are the perfect typing dude we know...

CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37626 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
24hrs?  I've been waiting 11 weeks.  Raised a chase ticket & was advised I'd just need to be patient as they had a bit of a backlog.  Getting beyond a joke now though.

Synopsis0 #8 Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 12 December 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

24hrs?  I've been waiting 11 weeks.  Raised a chase ticket & was advised I'd just need to be patient as they had a bit of a backlog.  Getting beyond a joke now though.

Well... if they really can handle this payments in 48 hours i will keep donate and support the game , but if not will be refunded i will delete it and move on....in silent :)

Edited by Synopsis0, 12 December 2017 - 06:01 PM.

Synopsis0 #9 Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles

Ok  guys...

For those who donate and support the game, save all the data of your payments , those from mail with Transaction ID its necesary , go to the support center and raise a ticket , no matter how many transaction you do (14 days)  they will refund it.

30 hours 3 tickets resolved so yes , i trust this company.

Thanks 

cragarion #10 Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View PostSynopsis0, on 12 December 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Played some games where it takes over a week to get an answer from support,

i normally get a response from WoT in around 1 day,

been playing online games for over 30 years and 24 to 48 hours response is normal,

i also played WoW for several years in which time i also put in loads of tickets for several reasons and it normally took over 24 hours to get a response,

WoT like most games out there keeps office hours, if you had put your ticket in on a Friday you may not get a response until Monday or Tuesday because they are closed over a weekend.

Have to say best response i ever had in any game was in the original Ryzom put in a ticket to report a bug and within 5 minutes there was a GM standing in front of me.

EDIT: oh didn't see it was sorted lol just read the OP not all the replies :).

Edited by cragarion, 12 December 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Synopsis0 #11 Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles

View Postcragarion, on 12 December 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

Played some games where it takes over a week to get an answer from support,

i normally get a response from WoT in around 1 day,

been playing online games for over 30 years and 24 to 48 hours response is normal,

i also played WoW for several years in which time i also put in loads of tickets for several reasons and it normally took over 24 hours to get a response,

WoT like most games out there keeps office hours, if you had put your ticket in on a Friday you may not get a response until Monday or Tuesday because they are closed over a weekend.

Have to say best response i ever had in any game was in the original Ryzom put in a ticket to report a bug and within 5 minutes there was a GM standing in front of me.

EDIT: oh didn't see it was sorted lol just read the OP not all the replies :).

yeah , in old days like Mu , WoW when start the online game era it was kinda scarry when the GM apears in front of you :)

Jigabachi #12 Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Am I the only one who thinks that 24h (+/- a few hours) is completely ok?
I'd rather complain about the quality of the answers...

HeidenSieker #13 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:40 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostSynopsis0, on 12 December 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

and you are the perfect typing dude we know...

IR the title as "tickles" and was briefly intrigued.

malachi6 #14 Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50256 battles
Ticket resolved in what most people would consider a timely manner.  No retraction of comments from the OP.  Typical WoT whine post  #37.

Synopsis0 #15 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38619 battles
Well... for a company like this based on online gaming i think even 24 hours its a lot .... its not profesional but i love the forum junkies and its verry funny that moust of them doesnt even play the game anymore....and it was not whining , those were facts and opinions x generation gentlemen...

Edited by Synopsis0, 14 December 2017 - 07:03 AM.

Jahrakajin #16 Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

Well as far as I understand the issue has been resolved. Sitting 10 meters away from our Support I know they have somtimes pretty long queue's but work constantly trying to resolve whatever questions or issues you have. Sometimes it can take a little longer since they have to give you the right answer rather then just any answer so some patience is required. 

Anyway, as the Thread served its purpose and is not directly related to Gameplay I will lock it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users