maps/gamemodes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MyNameIsSnake #1 Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24194 battles

Hello any Wargaming employee,

At this moment I'm very steamed, so I apologize in advance for the possibility that I'm gonna use some indecent language.

How ignorant are you guys? I've been playing with the Encounter and Assault modes turned on and there are some huge problems with it. Not with the idea of the gamemodes, I actually like those. But it's about the way you guys implemented them on the different maps, which is for some maps completely idiotic, stupid and retarded. This causes games that you know you can't win for the love of everything what is beautiful because you spawned on the wrong side. Let me give you some statistics that I've borrowed from the VBAddict website. Link is: http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics_maps.php?tier=0&tanktype=0&nation=0&premium=&team=0&battles=99&groupby=5&fieldname=won_lost_ratio

These are the most fricking unbalanced map/gamemode combinations in your beautiful (however with many flaws) game. The third column is the number of battles which these statistics are coming from and the fourth column is the winrate from the team specified in column 2. Every child from like 3 years up can see that this is ridiculous. One side of me hopes that you guys didn't see these statistics yet, because then the developers of my favorite game are (with all due respect) retarded. The other side of me thinks that if you guys didn't see these statistics you are too retarded, because something with balancing a game... The third side of me thinks that you guys saw these statistics and decided to don't do anything about them, please let that side be wrong.

My call unto you guys is, please fix these problems as soon as possible. I think for most unbalanced maps it will be a simple thing like changing the spawn locations. If you want I can send you advice, heck, I'm willing to come over to your office to work with a developer for a couple days to fix it. I'm free in February.

Again my apologies for my language, but I'm still steamed.

Regards.

Edited by MyNameIsSnake, 13 December 2017 - 11:54 AM.

StonesThrow #2 Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16552 battles
  • [BYST] BYST
Nothing new here mate. The problem is they don't care :)

Gkirmathal #3 Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

Wargaming does not care, as long as you either do two things:

1. Keep on paying for premium stuff; and or
  2. Keep putting your time into their game.

Keep doing 1 and or 2 and things will remain the same for a long time to come.

Edited by Gkirmathal, 13 December 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Rati_Festa #4 Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41528 battles
Great post, shame I don't think they will resolve them anytime soon. Gkirmathal is spot on with his opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users