Jump to content


I like the new patch


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

qpranger #1 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31484 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Don't understand why people are whining. Everything is working flawlessly. I am currently experimenting with garish camo paint combinations for hulls, turrets and guns of all my eligible tanks and this will probably last until the wee small hours tomorrow because it is fun and develops my artistic creativity. In fact I am now thinking of how I can transfer this patchy painting technique to my only other hobby apart from World of Tanks - photography. Looking back, I don't understand how this game existed without this vital feature, it was utterly bland. This Christmas is going to be the best one ever, so multicoloured. Although I do wish for another tiny gift from Santa Wargaming, but that is a subject for another topic that will inevitably follow this one in a short while.

Edited by qpranger, 13 December 2017 - 03:14 PM.


LOVE_U_LONGTIME #2 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27599 battles
  • 756
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
Enjoy it mate, because on the 29th you'll back down to earth with a rather large bump! And hopefully it will be the bald idiots last game in charge.We spoke in game the other day, and you threatened to TK me ;)

qpranger #3 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:21 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31484 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostDiscoDave_, on 13 December 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Enjoy it mate, because on the 29th you'll back down to earth with a rather large bump! And hopefully it will be the bald idiots last game in charge.We spoke in game the other day, and you threatened to TK me ;)

 

I must point out categorically that I did not threaten to TK you, kind sir from the wrong side of the river. I merely expressed my concern that I myself might get TK-ed in the course of that match :)



Xandania #4 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35448 battles
  • 989
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

Soon to come: hamsters in many colours:

Spoiler

Somehow I guess one of them is an imposter though



LOVE_U_LONGTIME #5 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27599 battles
  • 756
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View Postqpranger, on 13 December 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

I must point out categorically that I did not threaten to TK you, kind sir from the wrong side of the river. I merely expressed my concern that I myself might get TK-ed in the course of that match :)

 

Well, we have a reputation for eating babies and beating up pregnant women, so a mere TK in a video game is child's play!

Ceeb #6 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,171
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Postqpranger, on 13 December 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Don't understand why people are whining. Everything is working flawlessly. I am currently experimenting with garish camo paint combinations for hulls, turrets and guns of all my eligible tanks and this will probably last until the wee small hours tomorrow because it is fun and develops my artistic creativity. In fact I am now thinking of how I can transfer this patchy painting technique to my only other hobby apart from World of Tanks - photography. Looking back, I don't understand how this game existed without this vital feature, it was utterly bland. This Christmas is going to be the best one ever, so multicoloured. Although I do wish for another tiny gift from Santa Wargaming, but that is a subject for another topic that will inevitably follow this one in a short while.

 

​So glad I wont see that shlt :)

 

 



qpranger #7 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31484 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostCeeb, on 13 December 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

​So glad I wont see that shlt :)

 

I am sorry to hear that you have chosen to live in a grey world.

__H3H3__ #8 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30354 battles
  • 577
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013
I havent decided yet if I will want to see pink tanks. I think I will turn it on just for the laughs. It´s not like I play this game to let me feel like I am driving a tank in a real war. I am also thinking of making one of my tanks super uber ugly just for the memes. Don´t know wich one yet though. Maybe the E4 :teethhappy:

Edited by another_Ghost_Shell, 13 December 2017 - 03:41 PM.


Jethro_Grey #9 Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4284 battles
  • 534
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

I will be so creative and paint all my tanks black.

 

Also, remember folks, blue tanks on your team can get shot without punishment!!



Vela_ZG #10 Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23572 battles
  • 507
  • [CBS87] CBS87
  • Member since:
    10-09-2013
Hahaha, the tiger hamster!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users