Jump to content


Camo


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Baran2401 #1 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28823 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

I have two questions.

 

I already know that we can now move CW camos, but

 

1. Can I move normal camos bought for gold from tank to tank (ofc in the same nation)?

2. If I paint only gun/turret/hull do I get camo bonus or I need to paint everything?

 

And btw emblems that apply only to one type of map is f.. scam.



Strappster #2 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25659 battles
  • 9,999
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

1. According to another thread on this subject, yes.

2. According to the patch notes, you only have to paint the hull to get the camo bonus.



Baran2401 #3 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28823 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

Ok, I checked everything my self and it looks like this:

We can now buy 1 hull camo per nation to have it on all tanks (moving is free) and get full bonus. (Camo on gun/turret is only cosmetic)



__H3H3__ #4 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30979 battles
  • 577
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013
Wait wat you have to pay for the emblems on the different type of maps? hahahahhaahah thats disgusting 

Baran2401 #5 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28823 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012
Same story with emblems and inscriptions but we need to buy 6 to be able to use them on both sides of tank and all maps (they are for all nations).

Eaglax #6 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19133 battles
  • 3,512
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View PostBaran2401, on 13 December 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

Ok, I checked everything my self and it looks like this:

We can now buy 1 hull camo per nation to have it on all tanks (moving is free) and get full bonus. (Camo on gun/turret is only cosmetic)

 

or you use the gift camo you received. If you only use it on the hull you can apply it to 3 tanks at the same time :)

Baran2401 #7 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28823 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View PostEaglax, on 13 December 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

 

or you use the gift camo you received. If you only use it on the hull you can apply it to 3 tanks at the same time :)

 

Yea, but honestly tank with only hull covered looks kinda retarded :D So I will use it on only 1 at the same time.

Eaglax #8 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19133 battles
  • 3,512
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View PostBaran2401, on 13 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

 

Yea, but honestly tank with only hull covered looks kinda retarded :D So I will use it on only 1 at the same time.

 

ofc it looks like crap, but I was only referring to your idea of having 1 hull-camo for a whole nation :B

Edited by Eaglax, 13 December 2017 - 05:39 PM.


Baran2401 #9 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28823 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View PostEaglax, on 13 December 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

 

ofc it looks like crap, but I was only referring to your idea of having 1 hull-camo for a whole nation :B

 

Thats cheapest way possible, but we got this free camo so no one needs to buy camo at all. Thats pretty nice.
 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users