Script to sell camo/emblems/inscriptions faster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Strange_Neighbour #1 Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

Okay, so I made a script to make selling camo/emblems/inscriptions far easier. Tried making it before I did it manually myself, but got frustrated and gave up. Gave it another go and made a decent script.

Download and install AutoHotKey from here.

Then download both of these and put them on your desktop (or wherever, doesn't matter where you put them as long as both are together (I think)).

Script (run this)

.exe (don't run this)

Or just make a new AHK script by copying+pasting this code if you already have it installed.

Numpad0 pauses the script, use Tab to sell camos/emblems/inscriptions. 

All you need to do is hover your mouse over what you want to sell and press Tab.

Wanted to do this before discounts started, WG might hotfix the issue with not being able to sell them en-masse in the meantime, but didn't want to take that risk. 

It's not perfect but hopefully it works. Please tell me if it doesn't work for you.

edit: just tried it again, made a slight fix that should make it more consistent but it's still not perfect. You will need to edit the code yourself, not going to re-upload the files... internet is taking a dump. 

Edited by Strange_Neighbour, 13 December 2017 - 09:29 PM.

el_epocs #2 Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32574 battles

Hey dude. 

Please tell me how to do this on EU server. The scrips works fine but no sell button. Please advise.

Thanks

Dr_ownape #3 Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 41851 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Do this inbetween dehorning your flock? :trollface:

Edit: NVM just seen it's a mini-necro :sceptic:

Edited by Dr_ownape, 27 February 2018 - 11:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users