Pre-order M6A2E1, get a unique camo, is this a joke?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

StrEagle #1 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 25055 battles

Block Quote

Commander!
We want to thank you for your continuous support for World of Tanks by pre-ordering the M6A2E1, which is why we want to give you, one of our most loyal players, something special. 
You have just been credited with five exclusive customisation items for your M6A2E1:
• Winter camouflage
• Summer camouflage
• Desert camouflage
• Inscription ‘Mutant’
• Emblem
Fit them to your M6A2E1 and make it stand out of the crowd. Thank you once again for being part of our community and enjoy your unique tank!

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
Your World of Tanks Team

I paid 75 eur years ago to get a unique tank. A real tank. Usable in battles. Having distinct play style.

Recently you gave it to everyone else, with the promise of giving us something truly unique in return.

Now you return with a unique paint job and emblems?! Claming they make my tank "unique"?! They aren't even better than any other paint job.

This is highly inappropriate. You have done nothing to alleviate braking your promise of keeping M6A2E1 exclusive for pre-orderes. In fact you're probably going even deeper offending everyone who pre-ordered the package.

The only way to make up on breaking your promise with a camo is to make it give 100% more xp and credits per battle, as the Type59G.

OR give us another, UNIQUE tank, with UNIQUE armor profile, not REUSING any current tank's model.

If anyone reads this and thinks about joining this game - do not. Go play WT - they might not be perfect, but the're at least are dependable.

Edit: got 400+ tanks, 150+ ships, 100+ planes in WG games as of 1/4/2017, then I stopped playing actively

changed AW to WT

Edited by StrEagle, 14 December 2017 - 07:53 PM.

Igor_BL #2 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35542 battles

This is the most disappointing move that WG made. (along with previous sale of the Mutant)...

This is pure scam of the players that bought the Mutant years ago.

xx984 #3 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50914 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostStrEagle, on 14 December 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Go play AW

This is when i stopped taking the thread seriously and assumed it was all a joke

Balc0ra #4 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62839 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostStrEagle, on 14 December 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

If anyone reads this and thinks about joining this game - do not. Go play AW - they might not be perfect, but the're at least are dependable.

Actually no... they did the exact same thing. Even to the closed beta tank that was promised to stay exclusive. That they later gave to everyone that played their version of "CT" to name one. So now even that is worthless. Then they did this to the Chieftain 4 that  was really "exclusive". Basically their version of the Type 59. Or as hard to get hold of if you will after the open beta. And then they sold that tank for $1 in an E3 bundle last year so that PVP on tier 6 had 15 vs 15 games of those. So... no. No tank stays special there either.

What you should have said was WT... they only screw up the normal tanks instead. And take XP away from you etc  The rare premiums at least stay rare there. So pick your poison basically.

View PostStrEagle, on 14 December 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

I paid 75 eur years ago to get a unique tank. A real tank. Usable in battles. Having distinct play style.

Recently you gave it to everyone else, with the promise of giving us something truly unique in return.

So you did. I payed €60 for a game last year. Now they are selling it on steam for €19.90. Poo happens.

The camo reward was known and promised when they sold it. I'm more amazed it took then this long to give it to you.

Thing is that the man that made the promise it would not be sold again... is no longer in charge of WOT, or working on it. That's when that was reversed. It's the same thing they said in last nights Q&A. Basically they said "The type 59 and Defender won't be sold as long as I am in charge"... but when he is not anymore and gets move to something else, or fired. Then who knows.

Edited by Balc0ra, 14 December 2017 - 07:34 PM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9581 battles

View PostStrEagle, on 14 December 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Now you return with a unique paint job and emblems?! Claming they make my tank "unique"?! They aren't even better than any other paint job.

This is highly inappropriate. You have done nothing to alleviate braking your promise of keeping M6A2E1 exclusive for pre-orderes. In fact you're probably going even deeper offending everyone who pre-ordered the package.

The only way to make up on breaking your promise with a camo is to make it give 100% more xp and credits per battle, as the Type59G.

OR give us another, UNIQUE tank, with UNIQUE armor profile, not REUSING any current tank's model.

If anyone reads this and thinks about joining this game - do not. Go play WT - they might not be perfect, but the're at least are dependable.

Edit: got 400+ tanks, 150+ ships, 100+ planes in WG games as of 1/4/2017, then I stopped playing actively

changed AW to WT

Don't look in the premium shop over the next few days then :ohmy:

Phobos4321 #6 Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42831 battles

yeah WT is perfect, perfect p2w right from the start ...

better mm for the tanks if they are premium

rockets 

more lives/respawns

also having 42 differnt T-34 and 22 differnt PZ IV is fun right even more if you have to basically unlock the very same modules  each time again  even better they included rep kit and fire ext. in that so  for the first games  being set on fire or tracked or gun destroyed ...  you will have fun ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users