Jump to content


4 x 11 boxes


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

JaffaStar #1 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45726 battles
  • 281
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
so , i spend so money on some boxes and no tier 8 premium ... only the tier 4 tanks and some premim days and some gold ... it seems that i am not so lucky then others ... or should i spend more money for a Tier 8 premium ??? like how much more money ???

HundeWurst #2 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 67720 battles
  • 4,279
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

better spend 2000 Euro on this gambling to make sure.

 

ALso dont get Christmas presents for family and friends. Instead invest this into meaningless pixel tank gambling as well.



Sfinski #3 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30928 battles
  • 2,342
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
No money from me for sure. 

rurkovsky #4 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47037 battles
  • 443
  • Member since:
    09-11-2011
You can sell your kidney and gamble more!!

F_U_R_Y_666 #5 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8556 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014

So far...

T28E F30

AC Sentinal

Lorraine 40T

2x Hype 59



JaffaStar #6 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45726 battles
  • 281
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
i am so angry on myself that i was that idiot ... spending money on this game , when i was sure that this account is set to unlucky ... :( ... i know that i can spend all the money in the world i will never get anithing worth something good ... :(

Uebergewicht #7 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11702 battles
  • 1,035
  • [ATD] ATD
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015
Spent 20 bucks, got a Lorraine 40T. I´m pretty happy.

hson_hson #8 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6487 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014

View PostJaffaStar, on 15 December 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

so , i spend so money on some boxes and no tier 8 premium ... only the tier 4 tanks and some premim days and some gold ... it seems that i am not so lucky then others ... or should i spend more money for a Tier 8 premium ??? like how much more money ???

 

So when you buy lottery tickets, how many do you expect to buy until you win the first prize?

mondi20 #9 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26790 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

I got 1x 11 for me and 1x 11 for my dad.

 

I got around 6300 gold, ac 1, t28-f30, Type 59 and some credits 1 mil maybe.

 

He got around 3700 gold, ac 1, t28-f30, pzk b2 whatever, t26e5 (non patriot), 4 premium days and about 2 mil credits.

 

Overall seems we got lucky since i didnt expect wed see any of the tier 8s. Was just hoping for more gold than the regular 20e package.


Edited by mondi20, 15 December 2017 - 06:08 PM.


HeidenSieker #10 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,648
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostJaffaStar, on 15 December 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

i am so angry on myself that i was that idiot ... spending money on this game , when i was sure that this account is set to unlucky ... :( ... i know that i can spend all the money in the world i will never get anithing worth something good ... :(

 

It could be in the next box (but it might not be... ) . Just like playing slot machines, though, I suspect that there will be a negative return on spending.

SastusBulbas #11 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 33877 battles
  • 2,875
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010

Would like the T26E5 non Patriot, bought a box of modern 11, got 6 days prem, 600'000 credits, 6600 gold, 2 garage slots and 3 emblems. Meh.

 

Temped to buy mor, just for a chance at the above tank but not exactly right in the head doing that is it.

 


Edited by SastusBulbas, 15 December 2017 - 06:14 PM.


cragarion #12 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42900 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

Wait to see what the rest of the tanks on the calendar are first,

and if you don't see anything you like you can buy some more boxes or something from the shop.



DaSpood #13 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21026 battles
  • 216
  • [R-U] R-U
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

Do NOT buy these crates for a premium tank. Buy them if you need gold and premium time, and for the in-game bonuses.

The premium tanks are way too rare, and except for the Type they are all sold rather often, so might as well just wait for that occasion. If you get a premium that's nice, cool bonus, but don't expect them.



adameitas #14 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61853 battles
  • 792
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostWunderWurst, on 15 December 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

better spend 2000 Euro on this gambling to make sure.

 

ALso dont get Christmas presents for family and friends. Instead invest this into meaningless pixel tank gambling as well.

 

i agree with your point. But you should also understand that there are players that are not in elite clans they dont get tons of gold to buy prems from in game shop whenever they want. And this time wg offered quite good/temting deal so i can understand that some guys who normally dont  buy prems for full price tryed it. And i really can understand their disappointment. But as i already told in another topic it just mean that he used/ gonna use his luck on more important things.

Pvt_Duffer #15 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postadameitas, on 15 December 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

 

i agree with your point. But you should also understand that there are players that are not in elite clans they dont get tons of gold to buy prems from in game shop whenever they want. And this time wg offered quite good/temting deal so i can understand that some guys who normally dont  buy prems for full price tryed it. And i really can understand their disappointment. But as i already told in another topic it just mean that he used/ gonna use his luck on more important things.

 

If they don't get lucky enugh to get a tank, I'd bet they got a lot of cheap gold which they coiuld combine with upcoming premium tanks discounts and get more than a few cheap T8 premiums.



JaffaStar #16 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45726 battles
  • 281
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
well , my wish was , or better say hope .. was to get or the Scorpyon or the American Heavy one ... but it seems that WG do not like me enough for that 

adameitas #17 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61853 battles
  • 792
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 15 December 2017 - 06:02 PM, said:

 

If they don't get lucky enugh to get a tank, I'd bet they got a lot of cheap gold which they coiuld combine with upcoming premium tanks discounts and get more than a few cheap T8 premiums.

 

true but probably most of players really dont plan to get prems from in game shop for real money. So even if it becomes a plan "b" its sucks:)

adameitas #18 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61853 battles
  • 792
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostJaffaStar, on 15 December 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

well , my wish was , or better say hope .. was to get or the Scorpyon or the American Heavy one ... but it seems that WG do not like me enough for that 

 

well mate if i could i would give you t26 since i have 2 of them now.. but dont worry t8 sucks now anyway so better just get some PA for that gold and enjoy tiers that are better atm:)

HeidenSieker #19 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,648
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostJaffaStar, on 15 December 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

so , i spend so money on some boxes and no tier 8 premium ... only the tier 4 tanks and some premim days and some gold ... it seems that i am not so lucky then others ... or should i spend more money for a Tier 8 premium ??? like how much more money ???

 

To revisit this, what was your notional loss?

HundeWurst #20 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 67720 battles
  • 4,279
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View Postadameitas, on 15 December 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

 

i agree with your point. But you should also understand that there are players that are not in elite clans they dont get tons of gold to buy prems from in game shop whenever they want. And this time wg offered quite good/temting deal so i can understand that some guys who normally dont  buy prems for full price tryed it. And i really can understand their disappointment. But as i already told in another topic it just mean that he used/ gonna use his luck on more important things.

 

And thats the perverted thing. They manipulate all these guys into buying this. Kinda funny. I mean its alright but still funny to watch.

But whatever floats your boat. I donated 50 Euro to a charity. That feels better.

 

PS: I would stop the second playing the game when I run out of premium time. When that happens ... God knows.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users