Jump to content


GJ MoneyGaming


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

skero #1 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24907 battles
  • 601
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

Nice platoons of E25 everywhere. Good job with removing OP tank from the game and then selling it as premium again. Your business strategic plans must be hard to create.

Maybe start to call yourself World of premium tanks. Regular ones can be left behind completely.



Pvt_Duffer #2 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
Dude , you are *so* yesterday, Today it's Badgers and Type 59's

TheComfyChair #3 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6788 battles
  • 684
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

Indeed it is badger buggering season

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 15 December 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

Dude , you are *so* yesterday, Today it's Badgers and Type 59's

 



Bennie182 #4 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51503 battles
  • 1,260
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postskero, on 15 December 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

Nice platoons of E25 everywhere. Good job with removing OP tank from the game and then selling it as premium again. Your business strategic plans must be hard to create.

Maybe start to call yourself World of premium tanks. Regular ones can be left behind completely.

I won't complain too much about that.. I have more reason to complain about my own teams instead of what enemies I face.

Last match 3... seriously 3!!!! players on the team went blue in 2 mins. I killed 2 of them, while 1 was shooting me, only because I teamkilled the first blue one I guess. The match lasted 3min 56 seconds... on LIVE OAKS!! not on Widepark or another small map.


Edited by Bennie182, 15 December 2017 - 09:38 PM.


skero #5 Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24907 battles
  • 601
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

View PostBennie182, on 15 December 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

I won't complain too much about that.. I have more reason to complain about my own teams instead of what enemies I face.

Last match 3... seriously 3!!!! players on the team went blue in 2 mins. I killed 2 of them, while 1 was shooting me, only because I teamkilled the first blue one I guess. The match lasted 3min 56 seconds... on LIVE OAKS!! not on Widepark or another small map.

 

It is about principle! How can you remove OP tank from the game and give it again as premium? But of course everything for you our dear players.. I mean your wallets.... 

skero #6 Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:28 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24907 battles
  • 601
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 15 December 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

Dude , you are *so* yesterday, Today it's Badgers and Type 59's

 

Badger is regular tank and 59 is not op anymore. 59 is just attraction for slow thinking people.

 

I wonder how long can WG live from this phantom.


Edited by skero, 16 December 2017 - 04:30 AM.


Balc0ra #7 Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64335 battles
  • 15,403
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Last year the E25 population went up by 2x as they sold close to 100 000 of them. And we had over a month of 3x e25 platoons on both teams every single game, and that was before the 3-5-7 MM. Then you had a reason to complain. 

 

Now on EU2 I've seen one 3 man platoon on the day they sold it. And I only see 1 or 2 at the most pr game now. So more or less like normal. Now I know why. The E25 population has only gone up with 4 000. That's not much tbh vs last year. So it will die out and go back to normal more or less today, with all the Type 59 boxes around. So I would not worry to much about it. Half the E25's I've inspected today had more then 500 games in theirs. So not even all E25's out are "fresh".


Edited by Balc0ra, 16 December 2017 - 04:43 AM.


skero #8 Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24907 battles
  • 601
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 December 2017 - 04:41 AM, said:

Last year the E25 population went up by 2x as they sold close to 100 000 of them. And we had over a month of 3x e25 platoons on both teams every single game, and that was before the 3-5-7 MM. Then you had a reason to complain. 

 

Now on EU2 I've seen one 3 man platoon on the day they sold it. And I only see 1 or 2 at the most pr game now. So more or less like normal. Now I know why. The E25 population has only gone up with 4 000. That's not much tbh vs last year. So it will die out and go back to normal more or less today, with all the Type 59 boxes around. So I would not worry to much about it. Half the E25's I've inspected today had more then 500 games in theirs. So not even all E25's out are "fresh".

 

And I still talking about principle... How can WG remove tank because of its OPness and sell it again as premium? This is disgusting way how to take money from the players. It´s similar to cheating.

ricoBenitez1 #9 Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 506 battles
  • 597
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Postskero, on 16 December 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

 

And I still talking about principle... How can WG remove tank because of its OPness and sell it again as premium? This is disgusting way how to take money from the players. It´s similar to cheating.

 

Only that E25 is not op just annoying. 

 



Richthoffen #10 Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26701 battles
  • 2,448
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

View Postskero, on 16 December 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

 

And I still talking about principle... How can WG remove tank because of its OPness and sell it again as premium? This is disgusting way how to take money from the players. It´s similar to cheating.

 

you do realize it was never removed from the game as it was always a premium tank?

low alpha and no turret keep that in mind when facing that "op" tank it works only if you are willing to stay in its line of fire for a long time



vasilinhorulezz #11 Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22780 battles
  • 1,094
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Didn't we have enough of those E25 threads?

Also, "OP", no, it's not, probably broken but not OP,

Op is something that's pretty much effective everywhere, the E25 is only effective in one sole type of situation, pretty much epic at that, but still, you can't really call it OP.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users