• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

bomb_technician #1 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

It's several years already that wot is a game for lot's of videoplayers

and i cannot believe that between everybody nobody has complained about some mechanics of the game

that put all who want to play wot in a really bad condition, in which if we want to enjoy the game we have

work hard hours and hours or pay money to obtain a fully experienced crew that we see in all the gameplay on youtube

for each of the tanks

The point i want you to consider is not properly this one but

the fact that in all the premium tank you see well written "Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"

well, if you think that you are able to put the crew of your premium tank to another tank of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining, you are wrong,

it's not like that!

The really mechanics of this transfer is written in one topic of the newcomers' forum of this website AND NOT IN THE COMPLETE GUIDE OF WOT, titled "crew training question".

So that, if we want to enjoy playing to wot we cannot train only one crew of a premium tank and use it for the tanks of the same nation and type, but we have to train one crew for each tank, and it is possible in this two ways: or

playing hours and hours with a really bed crew, so that lose battle is easier; or we have to pay about 5$ to have the crew full experienced for just one tank.

So, it's unbelievable,

think how many hours we have to play to reach the tier ten of one line,

think how many hours we have to play for each tank before enjoy the game

We are not here to waste hours and hours loosing,

WE ARE HERE TO PLAY

WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY THE GAME, NOT TO BE ADDICTED

WE ARE HERE AND WE SUPPORT IT WITH MONEY,

BUT WE DON'T WANT TO BE VICTIMS.

Edited by Jbnn, 16 December 2017 - 09:58 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of red color.

xx984 #2 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 53038 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
i really hope you are not a bomb technician because if you are this *edit then god save us

Edited by Jbnn, 16 December 2017 - 09:59 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27555 battles
The end of the year is fast approaching people so if you want to claim the title of "Dumbest Forum Thread of the Year" this is your new benchmark.

Graeme0 #4 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24148 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

View Postxx984, on 15 December 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

i really hope you are not a bomb technician because if you are this *edit then god save us 

Funniest reply i have seen in a very long time.

bomb_technician #5 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

i'm sure the most of the players share this thinking with me,

it don't want to be spam but something to improve the game.

I invite all who share or have more complaints, to tell of it in their clan, ecc.

xx984 #6 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 53038 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostGraeme0, on 15 December 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

Funniest reply i have seen in a very long time.

:B

Pvt_Duffer #7 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:14 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16653 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

I invite all who share or have more complaints, to tell of it in their clan, ecc.

Your complaint seem to be you do not understand how crew training works.

Why does/should anyone else care?

bomb_technician #8 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 15 December 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Your complaint seem to be you do not understand how crew training works.

Why does/should anyone else care?

I have written: for the premium tanks is written  "Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"

well, this is not true.

so wot must change this text,

and if you should think with the head of each player, and not with the head of the owner of wot, you would agree with me and stop saying that what i've written is nonsense.

About the training of the crew, and the retraining i said: there isn't nothing written in the guide of wot, instead is better explained in the "newcomers' forum of this website, bye well experienced player, in the topic titled: "crew training question".

Edited by Jbnn, 16 December 2017 - 10:01 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of red color.

Bennie182 #9 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51633 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

1 We are victim of your useless topic and your irrational thinking --> WG is a company, they exist to make money, to keep them and their families alive, not some kind of charity fundraiser.

2 We are victim of YOU being in our matches, while doing just about NOTHING for the team.

3 YOU will become probably victim, if you don't remove the red letters, because you are not allowed to use that color in your posts.

edit:

4 your topic is reported for not being constructive.

5 you go ask them? we will wait here. come back when they send you a reply. by the time that happens you will fit in nicely in the garage atmosphere as mr Snowman, waiting at WG's door :D

Edited by Bennie182, 15 December 2017 - 10:01 PM.

bomb_technician #10 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Bravo, i can only clap hands to you,

congratulation. This is the thing that i expect from people who don't care nothing of all the players, the game,

and just think to nerd or i don't know who you can take advantage of this.

I hope all the comunity will understand this quickly and will stop this.

Homer_J #11 Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Ermmm... nope.

Maybe I read a better crew training guide than you did.

Oh, hang on, we didn't have one back then.

Balc0ra #12 Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
So you got mad because you did not get the real meaning of premium tank training? The text is not wrong. You can transfer your crew between premium tanks of the same type and nation, from 1 normal tank. It's explained in details if you read past the first line.

250swb #13 Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21720 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postxx984, on 15 December 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

i really hope you are not a bomb technician because if you are this *edit then god save us 

But I wouldn't like to be served by him at McDonald's either

bomb_technician #14 Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
Soon all the players of this game will know about it, and will say if it's right or not.

Orkbert #15 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25184 battles

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

"Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"

I concede that the text is a wee bit ambiguous, the meaning could indeed be interpreted both ways. Although there are several ways you could have dealt with it before complaining in the forums:

Method1: Ask in the Forums before you buy a premium tank or retrain (or even dismiss) a tank crew. OK, might require a bit of patience so one might have to postpone a purchase or suchlike, so maybe not a choice for a player in a hurry.

Method2: Manually switch the tank crews of a premium and a regular tank and see who gets a penalty. Heck, you don't even need to swap the entire crews, just do the Commanders and check them. And if your barracks are so full that you don't even have the two bunks needed to swap the two commanders then why not enlarging your barracks instead of buying a premium?

Method3: Common Sense. The wording is ambiguous, but interpretation 1 means that you only need a single tank crew which then can use all regular tanks without penalty while interpretation 2 means that each regular tank needs its own crew to be most effective. And since tank crews are also a source of income for WG (recruiting/retraining/skill re-assign all have a gold option) could it be their aim that the players need as few crew as possible?

Also the global wiki is very precise on the issue:

Block Quote

Unlike regular tanks, premium tanks can accept crew members trained for other tanks of the same nationality and type without a proficiency penalty.

Spurtung #16 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 61592 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

Next time, try asking how things are supposed to be, instead of assuming they are the way you wish they were. When you make assumptions and then get your expectations shattered, the sort of pearls of wisdom you displayed in the OP starts flowing.

For the rest of us it's quite sad to read. Amusing, certainly, but mostly sad.

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

I have written: for the premium tanks is written  "Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"

well, this is not true.

so wot must change this text,

and if you should think with the head of each player, and not with the head of the owner of wot, you would agree with me and stop saying that what i've written is nonsense.

Yes, it's true and no, they shouldn't.

When you use crews from the same type and nation and transfer them into the premium vehicles, they work just fine and without penalty.

When you use the crew from a premium vehicle (something you should never even have) and transfer them into vehicles of the same type and nation, they won't work just fine and they will get penalties.

Wanna take a wild guess why this happens?

I know it's a hard thing to ask, so I'll answer it for you. If you could have crews trained for a premium vehicle and use them in all tanks of that type and nation:

- you wouldn't even need to own that premium vehicle at all, since the retraining for premium tanks is always available.

- you would have an excellent crew without the need to ever retrain them or reset their skills, as they would always work well.

Both of those choices are things WG monetizes from.

bomb_technician #17 Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3323 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

I have red these last answers, i like to hear someone who want to talk and discuss about this.

Here i see that this "point" is not that easy, because it open long subjects.

Now i don't want to say if i'm right or wrong, it will be said by all the players, 

what i want to tell now, is try to have better conditions in this game, it's not only one thing,

i want, or better i desire, that we all player as a community start to talk about the problems, 

i haven't seen any of the section of the forum that talk about complaints or problems,

i have just red the rules and they say that if i want to say something again wot i could be banned,

... (...)

Can we start asking wargaming to change the ambiguous written "Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"?

Can we do this?

call_me_ShockZz #18 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16920 battles
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN

f*ck this hurts to read jesus

dude for real you ever tried it the other way around hmm? your crew for the normal tank in the premium tank? no? but that sh*t works 100%

an example for you before you blow up because I said what you say is wrong:

click that little thingy over your kv 1 crew and send them into your barracks, they will fap fap on this post while you can put them one by one into your little IS-6 thingy alright? and there they will all die a horrible death because you shouldnt be playing tier 8 yet

Im looking forward to farming you <3

ShockZz

Jbnn #19 Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

• 9215 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

View Postbomb_technician, on 15 December 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

i have just red the rules and they say that if i want to say something again wot i could be banned,

... (...)

Can we start asking wargaming to change the ambiguous written "Transfer crew between vehicles of the same type and nation without penalty or retraining"?

Can we do this?

You wont get banned from the forums/games for giving your feedback. It can be good or bad and we have to record it, no matter what it is.
You can discuss whatever related to the game in a polite way. However, Id suggest first to get a little bit more information before starting a topic. 
If you are informed enough when you talk about something, the chance for the community to accept/support your thoughts will increase. You will sound more trustful.

The community already gave your their answers so I will be closing this thread. Have a nice day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users