New Premium Light T8

New Premium T8 Tier 8 Light tank Light Advent Calendar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Littlebiglazer #1 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38470 battles

So I was recruiting my new commander for my french light tank and was scrolling through the tanks and suddenly scrolled through a tank named "ELC EVEN 90".

Got curious and checked Tanks.gg and found the tank. Damn, this is a really weird looking tank. I guess WG realized that there's not many premium light tanks and probably due to lot of sales of T92.

They made a new one, I'm 100% certain they will sell it on the Advent calendar, it will most likely be on the 24th, since it's quite a special tank, but who knows.

Either way, if you're interested in the tank, I'd suggest you to hold your money if you want the tank.

Here's link to the model: https://tanks.gg/tan...stats?vm=visual

ELC.png

Balc0ra #2 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
I was added on the current patch. So I suspect it will appear soon. But most suspect the new tier 8 German HT might appear on the 24th.

Strange_Neighbour #3 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:12 AM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

This is old news mate. :P

My standpoint hasn't changed, it will need pretty damn significant buffing to the gun before I'd buy it. 

660 clip potential with 25s reload... yeah no thanks.

netrefilovi_na_vejletu #4 Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35175 battles
  • [ARES1] ARES1
There are no tanks for everybody. (Oh wait we have awesome Jap fatties, which could even my dog play with purple stats...)
I want this ELC so much, cause i love my BC12t. I thing this ELC is downsise of 13 105. I dont have 13 105 yet, but I was trying it on test server. I wanted to know if is 3 shell light playable. (I have not ever play spic with autoloader). The answer for me is yes. I can understand that this tank will be disapointment for everyone who expect something like med BCs, but guys this suposed to be LT. And i think Even 90 could do LT yob very well. Dont write me what would i do it tier 10 battles, answer is i will do  almost the same like with bc 12t in such MM. I hope it will be in Advent calendar. That action needs to fix its reputation. This year it is pathetic tier 6 soldout with two interesting tanks...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users