Jump to content


Warning


  • Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

skyfall_oo7 #1 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013
just received warning for being "bot". But thats WG's fault, cause i have issues on grand battle only, every grand battle today i've entered i was disconnected. The fact that this happens ONLY in grand battles, proves there is nothing wrong with my computer or network. Any ideas how to avoid this disconnect issues???

OreH75 #2 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 48807 battles
  • 2,289
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

Turn off grand battles?

 



cragarion #3 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44571 battles
  • 2,832
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

just received warning for being "bot". But thats WG's fault, cause i have issues on grand battle only, every grand battle today i've entered i was disconnected. The fact that this happens ONLY in grand battles, proves there is nothing wrong with my computer or network. Any ideas how to avoid this disconnect issues???

 

 

so the fact that its a grand battle with larger maps twice as many players and everything else that comes with it has nothing to do with it,

your system can cope with it exactly the same as normal battles,

sounds to me like your system cant handle the extra load since no one else is here complaining and since it's only in your grand battles.

 

i Would suggest contacting support and tell them why you were afk every battle.


Edited by cragarion, 16 December 2017 - 09:55 PM.


Junglist_ #4 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37706 battles
  • 1,352
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

Stop botting then. 46.39% ? Don't look like it's WGs fault.

And how about disabling the Grand Battles.  



Nokkeli #5 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18781 battles
  • 1,052
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
mods...

xtrem3x #6 Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32875 battles
  • 1,529
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013
I think you received the warning because you do bot

skyfall_oo7 #7 Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostJunglist_, on 16 December 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

Stop botting then. 46.39% ? Don't look like it's WGs fault.

And how about disabling the Grand Battles.  

 

 

After 25000 battles, i dare you boost that win rate? 4 years ago, i couldnt even play (didnt knew) and on top of that I played on terrible laptop back then. But most important, i don't give a damn about stats, cause if I do i would simply reroll the account, but this is not subject here ;)



skyfall_oo7 #8 Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostNokkeli, on 16 December 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

mods...

 

dont have any mod, not even use xvm

Strappster #9 Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:59 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25519 battles
  • 9,947
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

just received warning for being "bot". But thats WG's fault, cause i have issues on grand battle only, every grand battle today i've entered i was disconnected. The fact that this happens ONLY in grand battles, proves there is nothing wrong with my computer or network. Any ideas how to avoid this disconnect issues???

 

If it's only grand battles, only your connection and you're the only one having the issue, it's not WG's fault.

 

You mention you used to play on a "terrible laptop". Are you still? And what mods are you using? Some mods cause the game to crash after it's been patched because the mod hasn't been updated and the current version of XVM was only released today.

 

 

Edit: cross-posted with your post saying you don't use mods so it's back to the hardware.


Edited by Strappster, 16 December 2017 - 11:00 PM.


Homer_J #10 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • 31,317
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

 But thats WG's fault, 

Since it's only happening to you then it sounds like it's your fault.

 

Quote

Any ideas how to avoid this disconnect issues???

Duh, turn off Grand battles.



skyfall_oo7 #11 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostStrappster, on 16 December 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:

 

If it's only grand battles, only your connection and you're the only one having the issue, it's not WG's fault.

 

You mention you used to play on a "terrible laptop". Are you still? And what mods are you using? Some mods cause the game to crash after it's been patched because the mod hasn't been updated and the current version of XVM was only released today.

 

 

Edit: cross-posted with your post saying you don't use mods so it's back to the hardware.

 

just updated driver, lets see if that will help, im using pc now, with way better config. it started today,those disconnections, never had such problems. When grand battle occurs, it enters the battle, and while count down till start it just freezes, stays like that 4-5 minutes, then enter the battle (says im disconnected)

Strappster #12 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25519 battles
  • 9,947
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

just updated driver, lets see if that will help, im using pc now, with way better config. it started today,those disconnections, never had such problems. When grand battle occurs, it enters the battle, and while count down till start it just freezes, stays like that 4-5 minutes, then enter the battle (says im disconnected)

 

I can't help with grand battles, I've never played it. There's been the recent Windows 10 Fall update and nVidia are forever updating their drivers, don't know if either of those might contribute to your issues. Are you on a stable broadband connection?



BertDastard #13 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 97648 battles
  • 136
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
15 year old graphics card then?

Aikl #14 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25981 battles
  • 4,349
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

 

 

After 25000 battles, i dare you boost that win rate? 4 years ago, i couldnt even play (didnt knew) and on top of that I played on terrible laptop back then. But most important, i don't give a damn about stats, cause if I do i would simply reroll the account, but this is not subject here ;)

 

Well, it kind of is. Rerolling would lead you nowhere - quite literally. Anyway, can you blame Wargaming for flagging you as a bot if you go AFK in every GB, and don't do all that much in the other games?

 

Anyway, good luck solving the problem. Do other, more demanding, games work?



skyfall_oo7 #15 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostAikl, on 16 December 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

 

Well, it kind of is. Rerolling would lead you nowhere - quite literally. Anyway, can you blame Wargaming for flagging you as a bot if you go AFK in every GB, and don't do all that much in the other games?

 

Anyway, good luck solving the problem. Do other, more demanding, games work?

 

Game works perfectly on 45-60 fps on regular battles, just having problem with GB, but i will disable those,and solve the problem. When taking my money for premium account and vehicles, no one ever told me i was bot, but.. its important to give warnings, when you go afk on 2-3 battles a day...   And i'm sure bots do 5-6 k damage a battle in random, while they go afk on grand battles for no obvious reason...yes, i'm bot -_-

cragarion #16 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44571 battles
  • 2,832
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 17 December 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

 

Game works perfectly on 45-60 fps on regular battles, just having problem with GB, but i will disable those,and solve the problem. When taking my money for premium account and vehicles, no one ever told me i was bot, but.. its important to give warnings, when you go afk on 2-3 battles a day...   And i'm sure bots do 5-6 k damage a battle in random, while they go afk on grand battles for no obvious reason...yes, i'm bot -_-

 

Like i stated earlier contact support and explain it to them they may withdraw the warning,

also reduce your graphics to minimum and try 1 GB see what happens,

as for drivers download "driver booster 4 " from steam it's free and keeps all of your systems drivers up to date, if your graphics driver was out of date you probably have several others out of date. 



Warzey #17 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 57321 battles
  • 961
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

 

Game works perfectly on 45-60 fps on regular battles, just having problem with GB, but i will disable those,and solve the problem. When taking my money for premium account and vehicles, no one ever told me i was bot, but.. its important to give warnings, when you go afk on 2-3 battles a day...   And i'm sure bots do 5-6 k damage a battle in random, while they go afk on grand battles for no obvious reason...yes, i'm bot -_-

 

I'm fairly certain that some XVM users will report you for inactivity/bot simply by looking at your stats and amount of battles, on top of that there are battles where you actually had connection problems. With all those reports combined, it's really not weird that you received a warning. 

Enforcer1975 #18 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:52 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20912 battles
  • 10,913
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

 

 

After 25000 battles, i dare you boost that win rate? 4 years ago, i couldnt even play (didnt knew) and on top of that I played on terrible laptop back then. But most important, i don't give a damn about stats, cause if I do i would simply reroll the account, but this is not subject here ;)

You can see on a players recent stats if he improved or not and it didn't really improve one bit. 

About that botting warning. You probably stand around a lot with no idea what to do and / or camp in the back of the map furthest away from the fight and try to run away when the team us dead and that looks like you are afk or botting and tbh when i see players acting like that the stats that come with it are pretty clear. 



HeidenSieker #19 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,652
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postskyfall_oo7, on 16 December 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

just received warning for being "bot". But thats WG's fault, cause i have issues on grand battle only, every grand battle today i've entered i was disconnected. The fact that this happens ONLY in grand battles, proves there is nothing wrong with my computer or network. Any ideas how to avoid this disconnect issues???

 

Resource issue?

skyfall_oo7 #20 Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30523 battles
  • 46
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 17 December 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

You can see on a players recent stats if he improved or not and it didn't really improve one bit. 

About that botting warning. You probably stand around a lot with no idea what to do and / or camp in the back of the map furthest away from the fight and try to run away when the team us dead and that looks like you are afk or botting and tbh when i see players acting like that the stats that come with it are pretty clear. 

 

 

you got that right, in the middle....yeah, i have no idea how I spotted 7k damage today with my AMX 13 90, and have no idea where that tank T55A came from, is that this tree that we put decorations came from???? Really , I never saw T55A in the game before, is it on a new patch? DICKHEAD!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users