152 replies to this topic

Cobra6 #1 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

POPULAR

Dear Wargaming,

So here we are again, not content with slapping your oldest backers in the face a first time you decided to do it a second time for good measure and sell the exclusive pre-order tank again.

I'm really baffled how you think it's ok to break a promise you made to your earliest financial supporters that helped your company when you needed it most, right before launch, who vouched their trust in your as a company and your product with a financial transaction. They not only put their trust in your company and your product but also the promise that this vehicle would be exclusive to them, the select few, as a gesture of recognition for their support.

How on earth you think that after all these years it is a good thing to come back and stick a second dagger in their back just for good measure after you pulled this stunt in April is not reflecting very badly on you as a company is beyond me and many others.

This is one of your oldest promises to your most loyal supporters, don't forget that, and you are selling them out for some small financial gain. This means that *ANYTHING* you promise and have promised, for instance like "happy players" can no longer be trusted or taken seriously as you've proven multiple times now you don't take it seriously either when you promise something.

Honestly, of all the vehicles you could have put in the Christmas calendar without creating any backlash at all you chose to put the one in which caused the biggest sh@tstorm on the forums in a long time (which is still going) and to add insult to injury only this week you gave original backers a camo of all things as "compensation" for the second betrayal you already knew was coming.

Wargaming, get your sleazy unethical practices sorted out, it really is tarnishing your name an reputation even more so in a year when you managed to create Foch-gate and release some of the most broken overpowered (premium)tanks in the history of this game.

You really need to take a look at yourself, your actions and the direction you are heading in because it might be good for some short term financial gain but you are doing long term damage here to your name and reputation and for what? Is it worth that?

Cobra 6

Enderman21 #2 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26607 battles
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-
You are right but you are wasting your time bothering yourself with this.

Pandabird #3 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:22 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33973 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

I think in general people have started to accept WG is selling out

I mean powercreep and dumbification of the game aside, we can pretty much expect Defender and SU76i bundles on the 24'th by now.

And removal of Steppes in January because it's confusing for new players, replaced by high tier Mittengrad instead.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64335 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostCobra6, on 17 December 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming,

So here we are again, not content with slapping your oldest backers in the face a first time you decided to do it a second time for good measure and sell the exclusive pre-order tank again.

But you got the "rare" camo for it. And that's enough for WG.

View PostCobra6, on 17 December 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

This is one of your oldest promises to your most loyal supporters, don't forget that, and you are selling them out for some small financial gain. This means that *ANYTHING* you promise and have promised, for instance like "happy players" can no longer be trusted or taken seriously as you've proven multiple times now you don't take it seriously either when you promise something.

This was promised by someone that is not working on WOT anymore. And was overridden the second someone else took his job earlier this year. More or less evident in one of the more recent Q&A's. When again they were asked if the Type 59 would come for sale this Xmas. Simple reply was "not for as long as I have this position, it will never arrive".... But when he gets sacked, moved, replaced..... who knows.

And that's the issue. Promises or earlier plans for removed tanks etc are changed when someone else gets their job. No decision gets locked in place it seems. The only one I suspect will still be locked... is the SU-76i. As SerB got super pissed when that was sold for even 20 min.

Tho that said, E25 was never promised to be sold again either. And last year it did ruin tier 7 MM. This year less so. As last year they sold 100K of them. This year the population has only gone up by 4K. Low tiers are now flooded with B2's due to it having been sold 4 times this year alone, and it's a gift drop in the boxes. So not played mine in ages. Nor have I played my T-34-85M gifted to me by the tank museum and WG... as that lost his rare factor over night to.

Edited by Balc0ra, 17 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.

etody77 #5 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61642 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
They sell the Mutant,but still not amc, still not Lefefe

Igor_BL #6 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37407 battles

I would like someone from forum CC's to answer on this topic. Do they consider this as OK WG move?
But i doubt they will.

I wont participate in this forum-community anymore. Not because of forumites, mods or Phelan/Kandly/Conway...
But this whole thing suggestions/feedback thing just doesnt work. Why? Because of events like these.
There are tons and tons of posts where people told you that this M6 thing is wrong, that you decieved your oldest players/customers by selling M6 again..

but you ignore it.
You make one foul, you make it again. And you just dont care.

This Christmas event is fantastic. Such big bonuses, majority of people dont even realise... almost 50% for XP/credits/crew for 3-4 weeks? in every game mode.

+4 female crew member.

+discounts on the tanks you choose yourself. You have somekind of personal top of the tree.

etc etc
I have never expected something like this. and pleasantly surprised.

and then, you crap on it, by selling M6A2E1 again. I also dont like this type59 gambling thing, you are exploiting the hype about type59 and how  a lot of players want it.

But, people buying those boxes should be 18+, so they should be able to understand if that kind of offer is fair or not...
I could live with that, even i dont aprove it.

on the other hand,  selling M6 again tells me you are not going to change.
And i fear that this game is doomed with this kind of aproach.
Too bad, it is fantastic game. It has great potential. It just looks like WG dont care about playerbase opinion, you just care about short-term income.
Ofc it is logical WG will care about money on the first place. This is bussiness. But i think you could done it in a lot more fair fashion.

i will keep playing it ofc, but i just dont like what this relation WG-players became.
WG made a lot of bad and pathetic moves in last year or so...

GL&HF forumites.

rurkovsky #7 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 47037 battles
At least they don't sell Type 59....awww wait !!!!

gunslingerXXX #8 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10664 battles

View PostPandabird, on 17 December 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

I think in general people have started to accept WG is selling out

I mean powercreep and dumbification of the game aside, we can pretty much expect Defender and SU76i bundles on the 24'th by now.

And removal of Steppes in January because it's confusing for new players, replaced by high tier Mittengrad instead.

I'm afraid you're right. Probably the selling out will take a bit longer though. I think with the type 59 now flooding the battlefields they have reached the financial targets for 2017. Defender and SU67i will arive mid/late 2018 and break the game more. After that f2p players will leave and the game dies.

wsatnutter #9 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24388 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
WG JUST stop 

5_InchFl0ppy #10 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40706 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Mutant, Type 59 and e-25 have all been available so far this Christmas....

The end times are here.

Lel.

Jumping_Turtle #11 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:15 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60304 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 17 December 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

I'm afraid you're right. Probably the selling out will take a bit longer though. I think with the type 59 now flooding the battlefields they have reached the financial targets for 2017. Defender and SU67i will arive mid/late 2018 and break the game more. After that f2p players will leave and the game dies.

I guess you dont have the SU76I. It was a bit op when it came out but since all the new tanks arrived it really isnt anymore.

Hotwired #12 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 28741 battles

Sure it's disgusting but WG never replied the first time either.

This forum basically isn't in russian.

Flapjackbatter #13 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6586 battles

"exclusive pre-order tank"

I don't think it was an exclusive pre order tank. I might be wrong. But I think it was not.

magkiln #14 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22592 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

View PostBalc0ra, on 17 December 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

But you got the "rare" camo for it. And that's enough for WG.

And it actually seems that we got all the cammo back from tanks that we've sold. It's in the garage ready to be mounted on  a new tank

Cobra6 #15 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostFlapjackbatter, on 17 December 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

"exclusive pre-order tank"

I don't think it was an exclusive pre order tank. I might be wrong. But I think it was not.

Yeah it was, the original Youtube video where this was promised is still available online and in the earlier thread about this, let me see if I can find it for you.

Cobra 6

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #16 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostCobra6, on 17 December 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

Yeah it was, the original Youtube video where this was promised is still available online and in the earlier thread about this, let me see if I can find it for you.

Cobra 6

Got it bookmaked.... I have your back.

Welcome!

gunslingerXXX #17 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10664 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 17 December 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

I guess you dont have the SU76I. It was a bit op when it came out but since all the new tanks arrived it really isnt anymore.

Nope, I don't have it. Thought it was very good so i'm glad to hear its not crazy OP.

AstyCZ_play #18 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7112 battles
Calm down, the game is gonna die in 2018 soooooooo why bother

ZlatanArKung #19 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
Not even surprised.

But that kaya guy said 1 good thing in his Q&A, all other was either stupid or irrelevant.
And the good thing was that WG recognised that T8 MM is not working properly.

mortalsatsuma #20 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13098 battles

View PostAstyCZ_play, on 17 December 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

Calm down, the game is gonna die in 2018 soooooooo why bother

erm, no it isn't. :teethhappy: If anything, with WG selling out this hard their profits are probably gonna go through the roof. Between people forking out tons of cash because of a chance to get a hype 59 and now selling the 'Mutant' once again along with things like the E-25, WG is probably laughing all the way to the bank. 

Also tagged with Mutant, Pre-Order, Tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users