• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Biggles16 #1 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7661 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hi,

I've been in the WoT community for over 2 years and have recently left my last clan for reasons that I will not discuss as I still think they're a great bunch.

I've got some experience in SH battles and respect FCs but do expect them to take feedback if I feel that I could have been utilised better.

However, I have a job and won't be making any commitments to CW/SH, grinding the tanks you want or even to play WoT. I'm just looking for a place to chill when I am online.

My overall WN8 is currently 600 with a recent WN8 of 836. I'm usually on my pc from 4 pm until 8 pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday.

I also play a selection of other games including WoWS, PUBG and Rust.

See you on the battlefield,

~Biggles

Edited by Biggles16, 17 December 2017 - 10:38 AM.

TTX50 #2 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22689 battles

Posted Image

Hello Biggles16,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

If you like good banter and have a sense of humor.

Enjoy playing in strongholds and clan wars at tiers 8 and 10 and if you can commit to playing clan/team games twice a week.

Plus you have at least one of the following tier 10 tanks: IS7, E100, Obj140, Batchat25 t, E50M, T62A, IS4, T110E5, T57 Heavy, AMX50b

If you are fed up of being on a teamspeak that is empty (ours usually has folks in it from as early as 8am UK time),

and bored of being on a teamspeak where no one talks to anyone and you are fluent in English.

Then why not come and have a talk to us and see if we could be the place to bring a little fun back into your tanking?

Our teamspeak address is:   85.236.100.96:11157

Our password is:                   bull

Joggaman #4 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24376 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

aronsearle #5 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34105 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

BOF is a social clan for the 25+ year old player.

Our clan has nightly strongholds. Mostly tier 8, but Some six's and the rare 10 (working on the latter).

We are a social clan who play for fun, not for WN8 and do not take strongholds that seriously.

Our main activity time is after 7-8pm when the kids are in bed, so have a think about this as we may not be for you given your current stated play time.

And to be more blunt. Going by your self declared stats you are not a good player and declare in your post that others should have listened to your feedback!! Not very encouraging. Come speak to me on TS and convince me why we should take you (or ninja edit your post so someone else does not read this and takes you on :P

http://forum.worldof...s-and-platoons/

Xandania #6 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37128 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

So, after all these great clans:  Hav0C

We're a little clan (part of the W-Uni clan community) dedicated to training players and having a blast. Our rules are: be 16+ and be on TS when you're in the game.

There are occasional stronghold- and team battles, but nothing is obligatory (except the ts-thingy).

We'd be happy if you'd stop by to look for yourself if you think this would be a nice place to chill or meet friendly noobs :)

Teamspeak (178.32.223.97:12497)

Biggles16 #7 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7661 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View Postaronsearle, on 17 December 2017 - 11:34 PM, said:

BOF is a social clan for the 25+ year old player.

Our clan has nightly strongholds. Mostly tier 8, but Some six's and the rare 10 (working on the latter).

We are a social clan who play for fun, not for WN8 and do not take strongholds that seriously.

Our main activity time is after 7-8pm when the kids are in bed, so have a think about this as we may not be for you given your current stated play time.

And to be more blunt. Going by your self declared stats you are not a good player and declare in your post that others should have listened to your feedback!! Not very encouraging. Come speak to me on TS and convince me why we should take you (or ninja edit your post so someone else does not read this and takes you on :P

http://forum.worldof...s-and-platoons/

I know that my stats are not great but I thought I'd save people the trouble of looking them up but some of it is because I was a noob when I first started and am perfecting my gameplay and learning from mistakes. But it does irk me when I could have been better used elsewhere on the battlefield.

View PostXandania, on 18 December 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

So, after all these great clans:  Hav0C

We're a little clan (part of the W-Uni clan community) dedicated to training players and having a blast. Our rules are: be 16+ and be on TS when you're in the game.

There are occasional stronghold- and team battles, but nothing is obligatory (except the ts-thingy).

We'd be happy if you'd stop by to look for yourself if you think this would be a nice place to chill or meet friendly noobs :)

Teamspeak (178.32.223.97:12497)

​Have hung out with you guys before but think I'll give it a pass for now as I have already found a clan I like the look of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users