Jump to content


And he keeps playing?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BalkanX #1 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1293 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

Hi, just have to ask what wargaming things of the same player doing 0 in both games I have seen him play in.  I don't mean 0 damage as from time to time we all have 0 damage games but the fact that he didn't move or fire in both games.  So he can keep doing this ever night all night? 

-----

Out of respect I did remove the names (this was the same player in both games).  I did break the rules (naming and shaming) and ill take whats coming to me for breaking them.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   what.jpg   283.87K

Edited by BalkanX, 18 December 2017 - 01:33 AM.


cragarion #2 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

 I know what they think of players breaking the rules by naming and shaming,

and i'm pretty sure i know what they think about someone using a second account to break the rules of naming and shaming, 



clixor #3 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 50404 battles
  • 2,996
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View Postcragarion, on 18 December 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

 I know what they think of players breaking the rules by naming and shaming,

and i'm pretty sure i know what they think about someone using a second account to break the rules of naming and shaming, 

 

Let's just let WG handle with that and focus on the topic. And that this particular player is botting (and/or intentionally being afk) and should be permabanned.

UrQuan #4 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:24 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19398 battles
  • 6,117
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

As you notice, WG is already on his case & is giving him 0 XP for the game. This happens when you afk/being inactive alot & tends to come with a big popup warning about not abandoning your teammates.

So if he keeps it up, he will get a ban.



BalkanX #5 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1293 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

View Postcragarion, on 18 December 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

 I know what they think of players breaking the rules by naming and shaming,

and i'm pretty sure i know what they think about someone using a second account to break the rules of naming and shaming, 

 

​You mean me?  ( Any one breaking rules should get what is coming to them )

 

On a side note he was talking in the chat just didn't bother to play and I'm asking my self if his been doing it all night. 


Edited by BalkanX, 18 December 2017 - 12:42 AM.


Tidal_Force #6 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16187 battles
  • 6,823
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostBalkanX, on 17 December 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

 

​You mean me?  ( Any one breaking rules should get what is coming to them )

 

On a side note he was talking in the chat just didn't bother to play and I'm asking my self if his been doing it all night. 

 

Anyone? Whose rules? What rules? What are rules really, though? Are you aware that right now YOU are breaking the rules? Should you be banned? Or only anyone but when it's convenient to you? Why rules unilaterally set by private company without any appeal or independent control should be ever observed and enforced at all?



Strappster #7 Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostBalkanX, on 17 December 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

( Any one breaking rules should get what is coming to them )

 

You should probably read the forum rules then.



BalkanX #8 Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1293 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

View PostStrappster, on 18 December 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

 

You should probably read the forum rules then.

 

View PostTidal_Force, on 18 December 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

 

Anyone? Whose rules? What rules? What are rules really, though? Are you aware that right now YOU are breaking the rules? Should you be banned? Or only anyone but when it's convenient to you? Why rules unilaterally set by private company without any appeal or independent control should be ever observed and enforced at all?

 

Yes, anyone breaking the rules should get what is coming to them. 

cragarion #9 Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:24 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostBalkanX, on 18 December 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

 

 

Yes, anyone breaking the rules should get what is coming to them. 

 

You do know that all your accounts are linked don't you, so they may just ban your main account and leave this one alone.

BalkanX #10 Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1293 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

View Postcragarion, on 18 December 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

 

You do know that all your accounts are linked don't you, so they may just ban your main account and leave this one alone.

 

​My post before says it all.

Dundato #11 Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26148 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostBalkanX, on 17 December 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

Hi, just have to ask what wargaming things of the same player doing 0 in both games I have seen him play in.  I don't mean 0 damage as from time to time we all have 0 damage games but the fact that he didn't move or fire in both games.  So he can keep doing this ever night all night? 

-----

Out of respect I did remove the names (this was the same player in both games).  I did break the rules (naming and shaming) and ill take whats coming to me for breaking them.

 

Yawn, who cares

 



Balc0ra #12 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:15 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64344 battles
  • 15,407
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostBalkanX, on 17 December 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

So he can keep doing this ever night all night?

 

No. As you can see, he has zero XP. Going afk like that is monitored in the same way like team damage. Do it often enough within a short time, and you start to get zero xp and credits with a warning. Ignore that one and keep going, and you basically get one more chance before you get banned. iirc it's 3 or 4 games with zero xp before he is banned.

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users