Jump to content


How can you possibly win with muppets on your team?

mm bots tomatoes muppets

  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

komunistu33 #1 Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8098 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013
I just got the Panther II thanks to the 50% discount, I am grinding it and am stock, I just lost 7 games in a row, just lost the 8th. I get +1 and +2mm, I can manage to carry my own weight, maybe more but how can I possibly stop losing when my entire team (and top tiers) are 40% muppets that do 1 shot of damage and die of simply camp? https://imgur.com/a/VWyDW. Every game my tomatoes do something stupid and lose, they throw game after game, thank you WG for allowing window lickers in top tier! 
 

Okay, this is absurd now, 10th loss in a row. http://wotreplays.eu...u33-panther_ii 

 

+2MM on mines, they get two WZ-111-5A and we get two IS-4s(oh, it's +2mm, did I mention?). Our IS-4s go 1-2 line (they are 40%ers because REASONS) and their WZs go mid and their meds go hill. Our IS-4s do a combined damage of 1.100, I do 1.900 in a stock bottom tier. 


 

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 9127 battles
  • 4,041
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

Not sure.. they may seem incompetent, but Kermit and his crew seem to come out alright in the end.... most episodes anyway :)

 

Edit: Oh and the crew in Farscape did fine too despite the ship's pilot and one crew member being Muppets... 


Edited by DracheimFlug, 18 December 2017 - 03:39 PM.


OreH75 #3 Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 48896 battles
  • 2,298
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View Postkomunistu33, on 18 December 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

Okay, this is absurd now, 10th loss in a row. http://wotreplays.eu...u33-panther_ii 

 

+2MM on mines, they get two WZ-111-5A and we get two IS-4s(oh, it's +2mm, did I mention?). Our IS-4s go 1-2 line (they are 40%ers because REASONS) and their WZs go mid and their meds go hill. Our IS-4s do a combined damage of 1.100, I do 1.900 in a stock bottom tier. 

Would you have posted this if the two WZ's were on your team and you would have won? Stop crying ffs and take the MM as it comes like we all have to..


Edited by OreH75, 18 December 2017 - 03:45 PM.


komunistu33 #4 Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8098 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostOreH75, on 18 December 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

Would you have posted this if the two WZ's were on your team and you would have won? Stop crying ffs and take the MM as it comes like we all have to..

 

10 losses in a row, it's not that it happens once, it keeps happening, that's my problem. Those two IS-4s shouldn't be allowed to be top tier, they should get tier 11 battles beause they are dead weights. 

OreH75 #5 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 48896 battles
  • 2,298
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
Oh please, I lost my first 4 games yesterday... To feel good about myself I just send a message  "well done bot/ fy noob / uninstall please" to the dead weights in my team after the battle and then I move on to the next...

HonoredStone #6 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:19 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22752 battles
  • 2,346
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
I have 3000 up to 4000 recent wn8 and a few weeks ago i had 11 losses in a row. Still managed to get it up to 60% in the next few days. Just keep calm and try to figure out how to win a match where all odds are against you. Unicums have loss streaks too but are able to recover from it.

Edited by HonoredStone, 18 December 2017 - 04:22 PM.


Lord_Edge #7 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5989 battles
  • 834
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016

Just learn to be cool with it, I mean what's more important, winning or having fun? It's just a game.

 

Just aim to make a positive contribution, do a good job and get near the top of the scoreboard.  If the game turns out a win then good, if not you had a positive impact for your team but they were overall too much to carry.  Either way you did a good job and should be proud/happy :)



jabster #8 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12598 battles
  • 24,093
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 December 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Not sure.. they may seem incompetent, but Kermit and his crew seem to come out alright in the end.... most episodes anyway :)

 

Edit: Oh and the crew in Farscape did fine too despite the ship's pilot and one crew member being Muppets... 



komunistu33 #9 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8098 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostHonoredStone, on 18 December 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

I have 3000 up to 4000 recent wn8 and a few weeks ago i had 11 losses in a row. Still managed to get it up to 60% in the next few days. Just keep calm and try to figure out how to win a match where all odds are against you. Unicums have loss streaks too but are able to recover from it.

But I keep losing, now I'm getting massive lag spikes (every 2s for 3-4s my turret jerks), just had a game with constant lag, couldn't even aim cause it lagged out, stil landed on the 3rd spot on my team in t9..

View PosteXterm, on 18 December 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

Waiting for topics like: "I won 10 games in a row, something is wrong WG"

If you consistently do well it's no surprise to win. If you consistently do bad it's no surprise to lose. Now, the problem is when you consistently do good and far better than the rest of your team, regardless o tier, and you keep losing. 

View PostLord_Edge, on 18 December 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Just learn to be cool with it, I mean what's more important, winning or having fun? It's just a game.

 

Just aim to make a positive contribution, do a good job and get near the top of the scoreboard.  If the game turns out a win then good, if not you had a positive impact for your team but they were overall too much to carry.  Either way you did a good job and should be proud/happy :)

Well, calling it a day, keep getting massive lag spikes, 2s on 3s off aka literally unplayable. And.. of course, even with the lag I end up on the 3rd position... http://wotreplays.eu...4010832#stats. 



Balc0ra #10 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67397 battles
  • 17,118
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postkomunistu33, on 18 December 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

 

10 losses in a row, it's not that it happens once, it keeps happening, that's my problem. Those two IS-4s shouldn't be allowed to be top tier, they should get tier 11 battles beause they are dead weights. 

 

Their tier X's did not win that game for them either, nor did your IS-4's lose the game for you. They had better lights and more Intel. And mid tiers that reacted. Nothing more, nothing less.

jack_timber #11 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34529 battles
  • 2,247
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
Often have Statler and Waldorf on my team, sometimes I am Statler and sometimes, well you know who.

komunistu33 #12 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8098 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 December 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

 

Their tier X's did not win that game for them either, nor did your IS-4's lose the game for you. They had better lights and more Intel. And mid tiers that reacted. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Of course, but still, 2 top tier HTs in a 3-5-7 template doing 1100 dmg between them? Our Strv was useless too, hell, everybody was useless since most if not all were 40% sh*tters. 
 

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE http://wotreplays.eu...u33-panther_ii 

 

3 AFKers, one top tier (VKB), DYNAMIC MAP STALINGRAD. What does the 47% bot VK do as soon as he connects? Does he try and deal with the enemy push? No, the RETARD drives to the water on the 9 line then keeps going to their base, gets into the cap, and tries to cap while ignoring 3 people that are shooting him. HOW the f*** is this not a bot with a pre programmed path? TELL ME. 


 

DracheimFlug #13 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 9127 battles
  • 4,041
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View Postjabster, on 18 December 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

 

That is the crew of the Swinetrek,

 

 

not the crew of the Moya

Image result for moya leviathan

https://upload.wikim...pe_season_2.jpg

 



VsUK #14 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14288 battles
  • 1,301
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012
I've found that it's not just muppets in your team that cause you to lose. It's the fact WG have manipulated the game to focus on Premium ammo, by removing any weak spots used by players with normal ammo. Example, the new Badger has 355mm Frontal armour. Yet at distance tanks pen it as if you're made of butter, all thanks to Premium ammo. Makes me wonder why bother with armour at all as you can pay to pen tanks you're shouldn't be capable of doing head on. 

Gone are the days where you actually needed to out manoeuvre the enemy to get a shot on their sides. Just load up the wallet warrior ammo & fire away!

Derethim #15 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17775 battles
  • 1,997
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

I sometimes have these "snaps" in me, where I stop being the impatient yoloer that I am and carry the whole game alone, once even alone against seven in I think it was the old M5 Stuart with the tiny bin-launcher.

Only sometimes tho, I usually get steamrolled if I play carefully or hit by TDs if I yolo or active-scout.



VsUK #16 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14288 battles
  • 1,301
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012

View PostDerethim, on 18 December 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

I sometimes have these "snaps" in me, where I stop being the impatient yoloer that I am and carry the whole game alone, once even alone against seven in I think it was the old M5 Stuart with the tiny bin-launcher.

Only sometimes tho, I usually get steamrolled if I play carefully or hit by TDs if I yolo or active-scout.

 

Yup. Only recently I was in my tort with a damaged engine & 1 other med on my team & the enemy was capping. The idiot just ignored the enemy arty, the only one left to kill for the win & he or she just ignored it & camped..... 

If that's a human player, he or she isn't right in the head!

Edited by VsUK, 18 December 2017 - 05:49 PM.


ZlatanArKung #17 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,142
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Yes,MM currently sucks, and games are often decided by which team gets the strongest 3 top tiered tanks, while the 7 buttom tiers are feeder tanks and the 5 mid tiers only have limited usage.

AHLagman #18 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4012 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    10-28-2015
Watch LemmingRush

siramra #19 Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 1,185
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

9,5 out 10 times U end up with over half your team doing under 1000 in damage in tier 8-10s.

Most games in comes down to a team that either have 1 player doing that slight more damage than the other team, or u have a guy with a massive carry.

Scroll forward to the next game and it`s the same. Difference between winning or losing in most cases boils down to what u can do or not do.

Hence, u are the guy that does that little extra so u win.

But if u have a complete tomato team, well farm as much as u can.

If I have a semi competent team that have some grasp of reality I play for the team. If not, I use them.

And trust me, losing isn`t fun at all. But gain whatever u can from them.....forget them and move on.

 



HassenderZerhacker #20 Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27836 battles
  • 2,476
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

the other day I had a WR of 25% because of exactly what OP describes.

today I have 76% WR... go figure.

 

some posters here have some sort of brilliant demonstration why WG should not try to spread skill roughly evenly between the two teams, but I can't remember it.







Also tagged with mm, bots, tomatoes, muppets

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users