Should We have been rewarded for mastery badge (M)?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sepeta #1 Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31545 battles

Hi to everyone.I am playing wot for a long period of time and I watch often a videos from other players on youtube where they show their skill.IN their videos i often see the players who have been achieved a mastery badge.Why are they in a minus with the creidits? We all know what the mastery badge is.Should not we have been rewarded for that achievement?My suggestion is that every player who achieve mastery badge get rewarded for that with some amount of credits,

ortega456 #2 Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62740 battles
I support every suggestion where I get something because I did something!

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18161 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

As credits are the prime currency in WoT, I assume the players you have seen have been spending more than they earn, on things like connsumables, tanks, module upgrades, premium ammo. If they cannot budget like most players, why should they be given additional credits? I realise that everyone would get additional under your scheme, but that just allows them to spend more and more. 

The other issue is that this game has been going for a number of years with the same credit system, so would you give additional credits to all those who have had Mastery badges for ages? While I would love to get more credits, I would not support this as I think the current system encourages players to be frugal with their money, and discourages rushing up the tiers. 

Balc0ra #4 Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66296 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I suspect most of the ace badges you have seen press 2 a lot to secure the damage, as most do if they are outgunned. Even if they can pen the target. It's just less for RNG to screw over. And when you carry to much, and run out of AP. You will def sink credits when you have to spam gold on even paper tanks.

Then again some tanks require way less xp to ace then others. Some will need 1400 or more, others usually are in the 1200 area. Some even gives it on 700 that's a "meh" game as they are not as popular as the rest. Then most will just play that to farm "credits". I mean the new gift tank just hands out Aces on even 80 xp.

TigerMoth #5 Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39504 battles
There should be some kind of reward for mastery. When I played the ELC Bis, I used to get Mastery around once a day for the days I played it.

Edited by TigerMoth, 21 December 2017 - 07:14 PM.

commer #6 Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38082 battles

View PostSepeta, on 21 December 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

Hi to everyone.I am playing wot for a long period of time and I watch often a videos from other players on youtube where they show their skill.IN their videos i often see the players who have been achieved a mastery badge.Why are they in a minus with the creidits? We all know what the mastery badge is.Should not we have been rewarded for that achievement?My suggestion is that every player who achieve mastery badge get rewarded for that with some amount of credits,

You are awarded for the mastery badge with credits since if you did enough to get the mastery badge you will get credits for the dmg and spot you have done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users