Jump to content


So Tree and collection finished but no reward?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Trisp #1 Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15683 battles
  • 12
  • [UKMD] UKMD
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

First off yes spent money and it was worth it i think! (got tons of gold silver playtime and lorr 40t type 59 t26e5 and the 3 tier 4s)

 

 

I did think however there would be a reward for finishing everything but there was not, was the reward for each individual collection the only one?



Balc0ra #2 Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66256 battles
  • 16,237
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostTrisp, on 21 December 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

I did think however there would be a reward for finishing everything but there was not, was the reward for each individual collection the only one?

 

Rewards for the tree are found if click on the snowflake on top with the "X" on it, and then select "list of rewards" at the top there again. Female crews and tank discounts are shown there, you have to manually click each one to select your reward. Not done a collection yet, but I'm sure someone has a clue where that reward is hidden. I was under the impression it was done automatically there. So check your camo's and emblems for the nation you did complete the collection for.

Edited by Balc0ra, 21 December 2017 - 08:42 PM.


Jumping_Turtle #3 Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:47 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61258 battles
  • 5,301
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
The reward for the collection is to be found on the level 5 page of that collection.. It's the big red circle on the bottem right next to the decorations.

Eaglax #4 Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18992 battles
  • 3,485
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012


Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7724 battles
  • 4,107
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Ya know, I made a guide about that almost a week ago...

http://forum.worldof...-and-discounts/



Spurtung #6 Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63590 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 21 December 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

The reward for the collection is to be found on the level 5 page of that collection.. It's the big red circle on the bottem right next to the decorations.

 

Nop, that's just the "register" of it. It gets added automatically.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66256 battles
  • 16,237
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 21 December 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Ya know, I made a guide about that almost a week ago...

http://forum.worldof...-and-discounts/

 

Well... it's almost at the 3rd page by now. So most wont' see it. And your only tags was helpful & guide. So not at the top of the list when you search for Holiday ops, or tree etc.

Edited by Balc0ra, 21 December 2017 - 09:19 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #8 Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7724 battles
  • 4,107
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 21 December 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

Well... it's almost at the 3rd page by now. So most wont' see it. And your only tags was helpful & guide. So not at the top of the list when you search for Holiday ops, or tree etc.

Sorry for not bumping it up to first page every day while adding nothing of value to the thread. :girl:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users