Jump to content


Which premium medium to buy?

premium tanks medium

  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

wAr_God_11 #1 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10868 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

hey guys..

so i have been thinking of buying my first premium in-game through gold but can't decided which one to buy. so today i find that its 15%off right now so i don't want to miss this opportunity.:teethhappy:

 

these are the tanks that i can buy currently

-M4a1 revalorise

-STA-2

-fv4202

 

i wanted to add cdc but its better in the hands of experienced players and i m not one of them.

i had super p in my mind in the beginning but later realized that its slow and i will end up getting bored playing it.

 

thanks for the help.cheers :)



PauI #2 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25622 battles
  • 396
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011
Revolver from your list....But my favorite tier8 med is by far Lorr40t....I would choose it everyday over anything else...and twice on Sundays

Ubervold #3 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:49 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21272 battles
  • 571
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

A friendly suggestion is that you get some more battles under your belt before you put any $$ into a tier VIII premium. None of the above plays like a soviet heavy and tier VIII is no picknick at the moment.

 

Try them out on the supertest server before you buy anything, I like the Revalorise because of the alpha and insane shell velocity but it is big and made of paper so it is not very forgiving.



mathwat #4 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:50 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16494 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
I’d say the Rev aswell, I heard the lowe is a decent money maker if you have enough gold for it.

mvdt #5 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39260 battles
  • 288
  • [FLEXR] FLEXR
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

The Ravioli is a really good tank, but you need to be careful with it, since it has no armour. You can have some lucky bounces tho. Bounced 3 T110E5 shots in a row once in mine.

Löwe is indeed a decent moneymaker aswell. I can recommend it aswell.



PandaFromChina #6 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 38823 battles
  • 98
  • Member since:
    05-15-2013

View PostwAr_God_11, on 22 December 2017 - 06:38 AM, said:

hey guys..

so i have been thinking of buying my first premium in-game through gold but can't decided which one to buy. so today i find that its 15%off right now so i don't want to miss this opportunity.:teethhappy:

 

these are the tanks that i can buy currently

-M4a1 revalorise

-STA-2

-fv4202

 

i wanted to add cdc but its better in the hands of experienced players and i m not one of them.

i had super p in my mind in the beginning but later realized that its slow and i will end up getting bored playing it.

 

thanks for the help.cheers :)

Take the rev if you want good gun handling, and fv4202 if you want to brawl a little bit more, cause its kinda good after buff



wAr_God_11 #7 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10868 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

View PostUbervold, on 22 December 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

A friendly suggestion is that you get some more battles under your belt before you put any $$ into a tier VIII premium. None of the above plays like a soviet heavy and tier VIII is no picknick at the moment.

 

Try them out on the supertest server before you buy anything, I like the Revalorise because of the alpha and insane shell velocity but it is big and made of paper so it is not very forgiving.

 

thanks for the concern man but i have already got gold in my account...and i will end up wasting it on other things if i don't buy it now.

 

 

 

yes..i forgot to mention that i only need it for credits..not for the crew training.:)

so does m4a1 make decent credits.?

and what about sta 2 guys..??

 



mvdt #8 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39260 battles
  • 288
  • [FLEXR] FLEXR
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostwAr_God_11, on 22 December 2017 - 07:42 AM, said:

 

thanks for the concern man but i have already got gold in my account...and i will end up wasting it on other things if i don't buy it now.

 

 

 

yes..i forgot to mention that i only need it for credits..not for the crew training.:)

so does m4a1 make decent credits.?

and what about sta 2 guys..??

 

 

Ravioli makes good credits, low shell cost and good damage. No idea about the STA...

Outfielder #9 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24090 battles
  • 4,505
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011

View PostUbervold, on 22 December 2017 - 06:49 AM, said:

A friendly suggestion is that you get some more battles under your belt before you put any $$ into a tier VIII premium. None of the above plays like a soviet heavy and tier VIII is no picknick at the moment.

 

Try them out on the supertest server before you buy anything, I like the Revalorise because of the alpha and insane shell velocity but it is big and made of paper so it is not very forgiving.

 

 

 

THIS! Stay away from T8 premiums or you will become one of those guys that does not know what he is doing and just f*cks up the game for the other 14 guys on his team.



MrClark56 #10 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:05 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6080 battles
  • 2,362
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostOutfielder, on 22 December 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

 

 

 

THIS! Stay away from T8 premiums or you will become one of those guys that does not know what he is doing and just f*cks up the game for the other 14 guys on his team.

 

Can we cut the guy some slack!! he has 2k battles and needs to learn high tier gameplay someday.. how many bots have T8 and T10 tanks and do not know how to play? what difference does it make? how many 12yr old players buy the tanks anyway without going through the chat? seriously...

 

the guy came here to ask for something. he is buying one whether guys come here to dissuade him.

 

Rant off..

 

OP, just get a tank that you know you will grind the tech tree.. if you want the grind the Japanese tech tree STA2 would be ok. because it will bring you credits and crew training facilities.

Similarly to the UK medium tree. pick the FV if you are going there.

 

For the US line, you have choice between the SP in game, and patton others in premium shop. be wise with your choice. i would not recommend SP because it is asslow...

 

 



Outfielder #11 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24090 battles
  • 4,505
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011

View PostMrClark56, on 22 December 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

 

Can we cut the guy some slack!! he has 2k battles and needs to learn high tier gameplay someday.. how many bots have T8 and T10 tanks and do not know how to play? what difference does it make? how many 12yr old players buy the tanks anyway without going through the chat? seriously...

 

<SNIP>

 

 

 

 

No problem. Just spare me a thought next time you're about to curse at a player like him that messes up your T8 match because he doesn't know what he is doing......



Baldrickk #12 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30109 battles
  • 14,292
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostPandaFromChina, on 22 December 2017 - 08:04 AM, said:

Take the rev if you want good gun handling, and fv4202 if you want to brawl a little bit more, cause its kinda good after buff

FV for brawling?

It's more of a ridgeline warrior.

You still need to use depression you make your armour work


Edited by Baldrickk, 22 December 2017 - 09:21 AM.


Ubervold #13 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21272 battles
  • 571
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

View PostwAr_God_11, on 22 December 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

 

thanks for the concern man but i have already got gold in my account...and i will end up wasting it on other things if i don't buy it now.

 

 

 

yes..i forgot to mention that i only need it for credits..not for the crew training.:)

so does m4a1 make decent credits.?

and what about sta 2 guys..??

 

 

Yes, low shell cost and high alpha on the Revalorise makes it a good creditprinter. 

 

 

 



tajj7 #14 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 25424 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Type 59 :trollface:

 

Otherwise M4 Rev, as long as you know what you are doing it's a reliable tank even in the current meta. 

 

390 alpha always has value regardless of the tier, mobile enough to do what it needs to do, -10 gun depression and very good gun handling for that alpha.  Just play it as a peeking support tank looking for targets of opportunity, as in paper targets and people showing sides, hide to drop your spot, rinse and repeat. 

 

With the super cheap shells you can make a lot of credits.

 

Would love it to get a pen buff though to about 225. 



Baldrickk #15 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30109 battles
  • 14,292
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
I'll second the suggestion that the OP looks at tier 5/6 prem to start off with.

He rejected the Super-pershing as it is less fun to be slow for him, despite being probably the best earner relative to the price of the tank in the game.

The advice to avoid tier 8 until you get there in game is solid, as the gameplay changes and you don't know how much you will really like it until you get there, and tier 8 premiums are actually really expensive for what they are.

No, I instead expect that at this point in time, a tier 5 or tier 6 will be more fun for the OP to play. They earn a little less credits (about 85-90% for an equivalent game. Reduced earning is offset by cheaper repair and re-arm) but OP may play them more and more than make up for it.

Failing that, 3 months of premium time would net the OP far more credits and XP, and help him further his grinds.

Of the tanks in the OP, I only have the FV, so can't really compare them.

wAr_God_11 #16 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:34 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10868 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

View PostMrClark56, on 22 December 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

 

Can we cut the guy some slack!! he has 2k battles and needs to learn high tier gameplay someday.. how many bots have T8 and T10 tanks and do not know how to play? what difference does it make? how many 12yr old players buy the tanks anyway without going through the chat? seriously...

 

the guy came here to ask for something. he is buying one whether guys come here to dissuade him.

 

Rant off..

 

OP, just get a tank that you know you will grind the tech tree.. if you want the grind the Japanese tech tree STA2 would be ok. because it will bring you credits and crew training facilities.

Similarly to the UK medium tree. pick the FV if you are going there.

 

For the US line, you have choice between the SP in game, and patton others in premium shop. be wise with your choice. i would not recommend SP because it is asslow...

 

 

 

i need it only for credits mate, not concerned about crew training.so i m looking for something which is fun plus makes credits.

 

 

 

anyone here got sta-2 guys..i heard it has got good mobility and make credits as well?? 

 


Edited by wAr_God_11, 22 December 2017 - 09:35 AM.


Ubervold #17 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21272 battles
  • 571
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

The Panther/M10 is not bad either if you want to make credits.

 

Edit: Totally different playstyle than the Revalorise though.


Edited by Ubervold, 22 December 2017 - 09:44 AM.


OreH75 #18 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47894 battles
  • 2,137
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013


MR_FIAT #19 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19803 battles
  • 1,574
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

None on that list, Panther M/10 is the only prem med i would reccomend. T8 meds in general are bad and get shafted realy realy badly by MM. 

 

If i had to pick any of that list i would got for STA-2, its decently mobile has a excellent heat shell to keep it relevant in T10. has realy slow shell velocity tho so that is something to keep in mind. 

 

allot of people would say rev but i think its overrated, its slow clumsy and a big target with low penn, shell velocity and alpha are nice but its too unforgiving make one mistake and you die horribly. 



wAr_God_11 #20 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10868 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

View PostUbervold, on 22 December 2017 - 09:40 AM, said:

The Panther/M10 is not bad either if you want to make credits.

 

Edit: Totally different playstyle than the Revalorise though.

 

nah..i had su-122-44 in mind if wanted a tier 7..insane DPM





Also tagged with premium tanks, medium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users