Theory

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Synfaxi #1 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8335 battles
  • [AVIT] AVIT

Hi guys I got a theory I want to put forth and if anyone can contribute to confirm the theory that would be awesome. Just a heads up WG if you are reading this pls dont ban me for what I might possibly mention XD. First of all to clear things up I admit I am a wallet warrior, I just love collecting tanks so I can say I roughly have about 70% ish of possible prem tanks that are of higher tier, this is also with frequent gold purchasing to grind for tanks. I also love to test individual tanks out by creating another account and finding possible weak points (but this secondary account has absolutely no premium tanks or any store purchase history). Upon performing one single 34GBP transaction to get the gift boxes I have obtained the type 59 and 2 other tier 8 tanks along with the other possible lower tier tanks. And I thought tis the season and kinda wanted to get a tier 8 tank on the secondary account to test out tanks I have in my primary account. Thus I also performed a single 34GBP purchase of gift boxes and not one contained any tank not even a small one. I thought it was bad luck and decided to purchase another one and yet I have received no tanks. My theory from all this is that... is it possible that WG is favouring those who frequently purchase from their store instead of those who have low to no history of buying anything? (I.e. increasing chances of getting tanks for those who fund WG bizarre need for money to keep them happy and spending)

I would like to know your experiences from this such as if you rarely buy anything from the store and just decided to try out the gift boxes for the hell of it. I will be collecting statistics and seeing if WG might be ever so slightly biased in favouring premium players compared to those who are pure free to play players. thx for your time and see ya on the battlefield... possibly in one of my prem tanks, no hate pls ;) 

Joggaman #2 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:01 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23557 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Can you please elaborate?

Homer_J #3 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:50 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28265 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSynfaxi, on 22 December 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

I would like to know your experiences from this such as if you rarely buy anything from the store and just decided to try out the gift boxes for the hell of it. I will be collecting statistics and seeing if WG might be ever so slightly biased in favouring premium players compared to those who are pure free to play players. 

How are you going to compare one sided statistics?

Anyway.  I spend most months, have more premiums than I really need, never got one from stupid grind missions, and I won a single tier 4.  So stick that in your theory and smoke it.

Also tagged with Theory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users