Account merging?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DanijelBlack_BiH #1 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3628 battles
  • [SA_CE] SA_CE

Hello, so, long time ago I played on my old account, Bowgun, but I stoped playing on it because one of my idio* friends decided it would be funny to sell all my tanks I had on that account and buy them again and repeat until I had no tanks and no money. I made a new account (this one) and it became my main account. I have been playing on it ever since. There are some times when I go on my old account and play on it a bit. Now, my question here is it possible to merge those two accounts? On my old acc I had a lot of tanks researched and I did out a lot of time in it. It is a shame that all those months on playing WoT go to waste. I can confirm that I am the owner of both of the accounts, they are mine I have the email and everything.

Cheers in advance tankers. :izmena:

Homer_J #2 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

No it's not possible and the fact that you even go so far as to say...

View PostDanijelBlack_BiH, on 23 December 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

I can confirm that I am the owner of both of the accounts, they are mine I have the email and everything.

...tells me you know exactly why.

And your story really doesn't make any sense.  Your friend got rid of all your tanks and credits but will have left you with all your research so you started a new account with no tanks, no credits, and no research.  Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Edited by Homer_J, 23 December 2017 - 06:27 PM.

DanijelBlack_BiH #3 Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3628 battles
  • [SA_CE] SA_CE

View PostHomer_J, on 23 December 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

No it's not possible and the fact that you even go so far as to say...

...tells me you know exactly why.

And your story really doesn't make any sense.  Your friend got rid of all your tanks and credits but will have left you with all your research so you started a new account with no tanks, no credits, and no research.  Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Yea because I dint have the nerve to play all the tanks I have already played and grinded. I played with Russian tanks and when I made new acc i switched to USA tanks. Also I dint hacked them if you are wondering by any chance.

Graeme0 #4 Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25346 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M
Read the WOT FAQ before posting this drivel

250swb #5 Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:31 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 23141 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It is a fantastic idea that in no way would be abused. Just for the record if I wanted to abuse the system I could start two new accounts, and then double up on all the weekend x3 and x5 bonuses, crew training, gift tanks, etc., and then after a few months combine them into a mega account. This mega account will have progressed far quicker than any honest person could using a single account. It would be the Rolls Royce of re-rolling. But nobody would do that would they?

Edited by 250swb, 28 December 2017 - 09:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users