WG, please read this. (Not rage).

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DatGuy135 #1 Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16571 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

WG, I believe that you may be getting slightly carried around with changing the tech trees and need to take a break to realise what people want. When you first announced the obj.263 moving to teir 9 you read a lot of comments, some rude, and could see that majority of the population disagree with your change. You say you will cancel it, but then at WG fest announce that it will happen again.

What you realise is that all of these people, even if their rude about it, are trying to help you. Going through with all of these random changes is destroying what was meant to be an amazing, free to play, tank game. We are not your enemies, but we are trying to help you save your creation from dying off! 

You need to understand that if one wants a change, then going through with it just harms the game. You will have a lot more satisfied customers if you often browse the forums and see everyone’s opinion on changes before you start making them. 

I hope a mod or someone authority reads this message and passes it onto the team, who I hope can see the situation with an open point of view.

Thats it for now, 

DatGuy135

qpranger #2 Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 33288 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

First they killed Harambe and now this. 

#saveobj263

RamRaid90 #3 Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22102 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

less than 5% of the WoT player base read the forums.

Less than 5% of the playerbase speak English it seems.

Less than 1% even speak at all IMO.

This game has become somthing horrific over the last few years. WG take a typical soviet approach to everything. Blanket bans.

A couple of people don't like the chat? Fine. We'll ban everyone from using it.

A few people think heavies are UP vs meds. OK. We'll overbuff all heavies, and introduce a new super heavy line which cannot be beaten.

Super heavies are now OP? Oh dear. Lets over buff some british tanks, after all who doesn't want to bounce 4 consequtive 246mm pen shots off a Caernarvons front?

The list will continue forever. Because WoT players are moaners. The majority of them suck, and they don't even know why. Sad really.

Pvt_Duffer #4 Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I'd just like to add that on information and belief that the work that Jahwehkevin (sp?!1!one?whatever) does is something that you do not understand..

#suckinuptothemods etc

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22844 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostDatGuy135, on 24 December 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

You will have a lot more satisfied customers if you often browse the forums and see everyone’s opinion on changes before you start making them.

DatGuy135

Most of the crap we have to put up with is because they browse the forums.......I wish they'd stop browsing the forums.

Derethim #6 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17660 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 24 December 2017 - 02:16 AM, said:

Most of the crap we have to put up with is because they browse the forums.......I wish they'd stop browsing the forums.

What? If they did that, we'd have responses, at least from mods, or unnoficial dev chatter. NO, they DON'T read the EU, NA or SEA forums. They only read the RU part.

I'd wish they start reading these forums. A trained english-speaking monkey can tell a real moaner from a guy, who's gonna get trolled/flamed and is gonna embarass himself over here.

EDIT: Additionaly, they've only recently said, they added some more english speaking personnel to their team.

Edited by Derethim, 24 December 2017 - 02:22 AM.

etody77 #7 Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62862 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO

Grind and buy obj, at least you win a garrage slot, and a new tank for free.

If they dont change the obj, it's not bad to have the same tank at tier 9.

But....SU-122-54,if they remove him, I want to have it like premium tank

Or...a defender for him :)

Edited by etody77, 24 December 2017 - 04:19 AM.

krismorgan #8 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32805 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

2018 on wot will suck in my opinion.

https://thearmoredpa...wg-fest-info-5/

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #9 Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9513 battles
are you drunk OP.... Get to bed and sleep lol happy xmas...

gillykiller316 #10 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30835 battles

View PostDatGuy135, on 24 December 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

WG, I believe that you may be getting slightly carried around with changing the tech trees and need to take a break to realise what people want. When you first announced the obj.263 moving to teir 9 you read a lot of comments, some rude, and could see that majority of the population disagree with your change. You say you will cancel it, but then at WG fest announce that it will happen again.

What you realise is that all of these people, even if their rude about it, are trying to help you. Going through with all of these random changes is destroying what was meant to be an amazing, free to play, tank game. We are not your enemies, but we are trying to help you save your creation from dying off! 

You need to understand that if one wants a change, then going through with it just harms the game. You will have a lot more satisfied customers if you often browse the forums and see everyone’s opinion on changes before you start making them. 

I hope a mod or someone authority reads this message and passes it onto the team, who I hope can see the situation with an open point of view.

Thats it for now, 

DatGuy135

mods do [edited]all useless like the customer support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users