Jump to content


Buff 121B


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Enderman21 #1 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26607 battles
  • 274
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-
  • Member since:
    11-11-2012

Like this tank isn't good at absolutely anything.

Mediocre armor.

Mediocre gun. It shoots as fast as a 113, but the 113 has 440 alpha, which is ridiculous.

Mediocre mobility.

There's nothing unique about this tank.



Bennie182 #2 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51638 battles
  • 1,287
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostEnderman21, on 24 December 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

Like this tank isn't good at absolutely anything.

Mediocre armor.

Mediocre gun. It shoots as fast as a 113, but the 113 has 440 alpha, which is ridiculous.

Mediocre mobility.

There's nothing unique about this tank.

it has a B in it.. you're right.. it's supposed to be black :facepalm:



Kurat666 #3 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29035 battles
  • 271
  • [BB4] BB4
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
There is something unique - IMHO its the first tier IX tank having tier X MM :trollface:

Envoy_MT #4 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:32 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37959 battles
  • 445
  • [JSTCE] JSTCE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Did u compare it with 121 or 113? İts similar to 121 not 113 :)

Edited by Envoy_MT, 24 December 2017 - 11:33 AM.


H311fi5h #5 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 41315 battles
  • 1,053
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostEnvoy_MT, on 24 December 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

Did u compare it with 121 or 113? İts similar to 121 not 113 :)

 

He compared it with 113 because if you compare the gun to 121 it gets even more sad: Half a second longer reload for 50 damage less. Oh, the regular 121 is also more mobile for some (?) reason...

2400 dpm is just sad for a tier 10 medium. That's almost Kranvagn levels of bad.

Seriously, the 121B is a completely useless turd. There are tier 9 tanks I would rather want to play in the same matchmaking.



Enderman21 #6 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26607 battles
  • 274
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-
  • Member since:
    11-11-2012
I'm finishing my 3rd skill on the crew members of this tank and I'm leaving it to collect dust. I don't know what I was thinking when getting it. It's an awful tank.

soul3ater #7 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18673 battles
  • 635
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012
it won't, it's not russian.

xx984 #8 Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53038 battles
  • 2,385
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
Doesnt need it. Got mine this campaign and loving it, Chinese E50M that has a workable turret armour at the cost of some of the mobility. Turret isnt great but much better than E50M

Dr_Oolen #9 Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20602 battles
  • 1,556
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postxx984, on 24 December 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

Doesnt need it. Got mine this campaign and loving it, Chinese E50M that has a workable turret armour at the cost of some of the mobility. Turret isnt great but much better than E50M

 

I remember how loin (fgt from clan) after picking it after the previous campaign, kept saying in chat how good the tank is the first day or two. Fast forward few days and suddenly hes of the opinion that its uber trash. 

 

Youre being delusional, the tank is ultra trash. As has been said, its literally a t9 medium with t10 amount of hitpoins with the MM of a t10 tank.



xx984 #10 Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53038 battles
  • 2,385
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostDr_Oolen, on 24 December 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

I remember how loin (fgt from clan) after picking it after the previous campaign, kept saying in chat how good the tank is the first day or two. Fast forward few days and suddenly hes of the opinion that its uber trash. 

 

Youre being delusional, the tank is ultra trash. As has been said, its literally a t9 medium with t10 amount of hitpoins with the MM of a t10 tank.

 

I've had the T95E6 from the campaign a year ago, Still dont mind that. 

 

121B has good armour for a med, decent mobility, A workable turret (yet again compared to E50M) good gun, only thing it really lacks is DPM, which yet again isnt that bad, 7.85 reload on mine where as my E50M reload is 7.76.. As i said before, Chinese E50M. And while the gun dep is only 5 degrees, thats pretty much the same for all the chinese/russian tier 10 meds apart from the 140.



Swoopie #11 Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 28123 battles
  • 2,529
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View Postxx984, on 24 December 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

 

I've had the T95E6 from the campaign a year ago, Still dont mind that. 

 

121B has good armour for a med, decent mobility, A workable turret (yet again compared to E50M) good gun, only thing it really lacks is DPM, which yet again isnt that bad, 7.85 reload on mine where as my E50M reload is 7.76.. As i said before, Chinese E50M. And while the gun dep is only 5 degrees, thats pretty much the same for all the chinese/russian tier 10 meds apart from the 140.

 

I've played the tank a bit and while it's not THAT bad, it's still trash in comparison to others. The 121B and T95E6 would require some love to make them somewhat good in comparison to other T10's. Not talking about 907 level buffs here but some bits here and there.

somegras #12 Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 48505 battles
  • 8,703
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013

View Postxx984, on 24 December 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

 

I've had the T95E6 from the campaign a year ago, Still dont mind that. 

 

121B has good armour for a med, decent mobility, A workable turret (yet again compared to E50M) good gun, only thing it really lacks is DPM, which yet again isnt that bad, 7.85 reload on mine where as my E50M reload is 7.76.. As i said before, Chinese E50M. And while the gun dep is only 5 degrees, thats pretty much the same for all the chinese/russian tier 10 meds apart from the 140.

 

A Chinese E50M with less DPM, less accuracy and less gun depression. Doesn't seem like that is a favourable comparison at all, especially not since the E50M is, according to some, one of the weaker tier 10 meds.

samuelx43a #13 Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21422 battles
  • 876
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Every once in a while I hop in my 140 to take it out for a walk. Among the reward tanks I see (mind you, I'd love any of those, but alas, my awesome clan does not do CW) are 907s. I could count more M60s than 121Bs tho

xx984 #14 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:22 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53038 battles
  • 2,385
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postsomegras, on 24 December 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

 

A Chinese E50M with less DPM, less accuracy and less gun depression. Doesn't seem like that is a favourable comparison at all, especially not since the E50M is, according to some, one of the weaker tier 10 meds.

Regarding DPM, The reload on my 121B is only 0.07 seconds worse, DPM on my E50M is 3017, on my 121B 2983. Thats what? An extra half of a tier 1 tank per min? Not much of a different, Nothing that matters. Yes the gun depressions is worse than the E50M, which yet again i've said already, But its the same as all chinese/russian tier 10 meds apart from the 140. And while the gun is not AS accurate as the E50M's, it is still fantastic. And for those few drawbacks it gains a pretty significant advantage in the form of being able to go hull down effectively. where as the E50M cant due to 200mm effective turret which is completely flat. 



commer #15 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38081 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View Postxx984, on 24 December 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

Doesnt need it. Got mine this campaign and loving it, Chinese E50M that has a workable turret armour at the cost of some of the mobility. Turret isnt great but much better than E50M

 

  You are taking crazy pills. It's a much worse 121. 121b has 470 LESS DPM while it also has 50 less alpha. To compensate for that you get 10mm more ufp, much faster shell, 0.02 acc and 0.04s aim time. So it is kinda more accurate but it it stil has

 

LESS DPM THAN e50m

LESS Shell speed than E50m

LESS accuracy

LESS aim time

WORSE turret bloom by 0.04

LESS Gun dep by 3 deg

LESS max speed by 10kph 

LESS effective hull armor than e50m

 

And for what a stronger turret and better acceleration on shorter distance? Yeah the turret is fine but it's much worse than e50m



Beltalowda #16 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60450 battles
  • 691
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
If WG would buff 121B it would be too OP :)

commer #17 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:27 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38081 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostTrewSx, on 25 December 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:

If WG would buff 121B it would be too OP :)

 

​You mean it could counter Defenders? ;)

Beltalowda #18 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60450 battles
  • 691
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View Postcommer, on 25 December 2017 - 01:27 AM, said:

 

​You mean it could counter Defenders? ;)

 

Something like that, and for Defenders we already have TVP VTU, the greatest tier 8 medium.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users