Dear 44%-46% player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Dammonar #1 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51978 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

Dear bad  player.. you have been playing this game for a long time and  you are not improving, thus beeing a massive liability to your team; Being good in this game is not hard, the maps are now very straightfoward and are made this way so most people can enjoy the game...

In every map there is a heavy line where heavies brawl, a medium line that is the same as the one before but is further away. If you have a superheavy go heavy line, if you have a fast heavy go medium line, do not play medium tanks yet.

Most maps are unballanced, ie each side has an advantage in a medium lane or heavy lane, never go there if your side has an inherent disadvantage you will lose.

Never be the first guy and be the last only if you defend against more enemies that realy want to take your position. AKA the place you wantto be is close to your allies and a little bit behind the first tank.

Pick fast tanks with armour, do not play lights, mediums or superheavies wz 111 a5, 113, is7 are cool and should perform on all maps.

Playing these tanks is easy, go medium lane, hide your weakspot (lower plate on all) and shoot gold at enemy weakspots. Geting flanked is not very likely as the maps have been made so.. 

Learn the weakspots from here   https://tanks.gg

When you reach 50% win rate disregard all of this and send me some gold , I know you have a boring desk job that is more than enough to feed your wife that has had her day and your in every way average kids that have been taught that the highest achievement in life is to be happy .

Call me an elitist Edited , but I just cannot take it any more im taking a break

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

Edited by VMX, 24 December 2017 - 07:02 PM.

malachi6 #2 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:16 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50199 battles

Show me on the dolly where the bad tanks touched you.

Edit:

I'm sorry guys.  But why feed this guy?  This is stock, self-entitled whine thread #1.  It assumes all players with sub par stats are bad simply because.  It takes nothing into account.  Quality of equipment, disabilty.  other personal circumstances.

Dammonar stats are predicated upon these very people.  Yet still he wants to remove people merely playing to better improve his experience.  Obvious his own particular brand of toxicity and elitism is great for a free to play MMO.

Frankly, I believe the game would be better without people such as him.  Given his announced sabbatical. I look forward to it.

Edited by malachi6, 24 December 2017 - 10:37 AM.

Bennie182 #3 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:22 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54136 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

if they knew your topic exists they would not come on the forum on purpose.

funny side-note: just had a game with KV-1 and our T29 said "please win this, ok?".. goes straight for the beach on Overlord. your guess if we won.

Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBennie182, on 24 December 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

funny side-note: just had a game with KV-1 and our T29 said "please win this, ok?".. goes straight for the beach on Overlord. your guess if we won.

Too many are focused on the mission. Had a BC12t player who said "please help mission" where he needed 1900ish spotting. I replied with mission is winning. It was overlord....i don't know what the team was doing but take a guess....form a sentence with overlord and beach. East flank was also overwhelmed btw because they had to peek over the ridge against the enemy tanks while i tried to make them stay below it so that i could shoot the enemy trying to do the same...i had more idiots on my side. 

Timmber #5 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23576 battles
  • [FREEP] FREEP

View PostDammonar, on 24 December 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Dear bad  player.. you have been playing this game for a long time and  you are not improving, thus beeing a massive liability to your team; Being good in this game is not hard, the maps are now very straightfoward and are made this way so most people can enjoy the game...

In every map there is a heavy line where heavies brawl, a medium line that is the same as the one before but is further away. If you have a superheavy go heavy line, if you have a fast heavy go medium line, do not play medium tanks yet.

Most maps are unballanced, ie each side has an advantage in a medium lane or heavy lane, never go there if your side has an inherent disadvantage you will lose.

Never be the first guy and be the last only if you defend against more enemies that realy want to take your position. AKA the place you wantto be is close to your allies and a little bit behind the first tank.

Pick fast tanks with armour, do not play lights, mediums or superheavies wz 111 a5, 113, is7 are cool and should perform on all maps.

Playing these tanks is easy, go medium lane, hide your weakspot (lower plate on all) and shoot gold at enemy weakspots. Geting flanked is not very likely as the maps have been made so.. 

When you reach 50% win rate disregard all of this and send me some gold , I know you have a boring desk job that is more than enough to feed your wife that has had her day and your in every way average kids that have been taught that the highest achievement in life is to be happy .

Call me an elitist sob, but I just cannot take it any more im taking a break

​I would strongly advise you to get : 1 life. 

Bennie182 #6 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54136 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostTimmber, on 24 December 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

​I would strongly advise you to get : 1 life. 

Even Mario and Luigi get 3. Balanced, right?

Knight_Zao #7 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:38 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29378 battles
Well isn't the OP a total douche bag !! If every player was good then there would be no Amazing player, as the amazing players farm from the 44%-46%'ers most of the time.

etody77 #8 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62862 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO

What if i dont want to use gold/premium ammo, because the game is free to play? what if i want to play mediums, and lights, and playing Skoda T-25, for example, i meet defender? what to do if i play TD and almost all meds and lights are camping behind me? What if WG will implement leagues, depending on players performances, and in a superiour league, your good WR will drop suddenly?

Dont talk about those stats, today i have lost 26 games in a row, 11 in one stock td, always bottom tier, 5 ace tankers for defeats.

Go in battle and help your teammates, dont look at stats, if you want victories

ThebaldEagle #9 Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 762 battles

Well after reading what the op did write i will do the normal 

Bordhaw #10 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

Major

• Player
  • 11674 battles

View PostDammonar, on 24 December 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

Call me an elitist sob, but I just cannot take it any more im taking a break

jack_timber #11 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:07 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33879 battles
Enjoy the break and a merry Christmas....

Lycopersicon #12 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 10610 battles

Actually, if you read the OP then you'll find that this is not exactly your usual "everyone is such a Edited compared to me". So, yeah, enjoy your holiday and sorry about the inconvenience.

LOL

Edited by Lycopersicon, 24 December 2017 - 06:39 PM.

TankkiPoju #13 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20727 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostKnight_Zao, on 24 December 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Well isn't the OP a total douche bag !! If every player was good then there would be no Amazing player, as the amazing players farm from the 44%-46%'ers most of the time.

Frigging this.

Skill is always subjective within context. It is impossible for everyone to be or even good or even average in this game, because that would just mean everyone would have 50% winrate in long run.

malachi6 #14 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50199 battles

View PostLycopersicon, on 24 December 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

Actually, if you read the OP then you'll find that this is not exactly your usual "everyone is such a Edited compared to me". So, yeah, enjoy your holiday and sorry about the inconvenience.

You can wrap a turd in as much gift paper as you like.  It's still a turd.  Even he admits it's a basic elitist whine.

Edited by VMX, 24 December 2017 - 06:37 PM.

magkiln #15 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24342 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

View PostBennie182, on 24 December 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

There should be a special spot in tank hell reserved for people that go to the beach on overlord It's become so bad that there are players the yell 'Don't go to the beach' in chat the moment the game starts.

_Bundesheer_ #16 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29595 battles

View PostKnight_Zao, on 24 December 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

BS. If your own muppet team melts like ice in the sunshine you are farmed from the 44%-46% Edited .

Edited by VMX, 24 December 2017 - 06:40 PM.

Temid23 #17 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 53557 battles
  • [G-STR] G-STR

I would change 44%-46% to: below 46% :P

Rest is kinda OK. :hiding:

Merton15 #18 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13869 battles

View PostThebaldEagle, on 24 December 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

Well after reading what the op did write i will do the normal 

Lycopersicon #19 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 10610 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 24 December 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

You can wrap a turd in as much gift paper as you like.  It's still a turd.  Even he admits it's a basic elitist whine.

Ah, in this game, you have reason to celebrate when the turd comes without worms.

SnowRelic #20 Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22935 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEnforcer1975, on 24 December 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

Too many are focused on the mission. Had a BC12t player who said "please help mission" where he needed 1900ish spotting. I replied with mission is winning. It was overlord....i don't know what the team was doing but take a guess....form a sentence with overlord and beach. East flank was also overwhelmed btw because they had to peek over the ridge against the enemy tanks while i tried to make them stay below it so that i could shoot the enemy trying to do the same...i had more idiots on my side. 

From what I've heard on this thread, going beach on Overlord for a spotting mission sounds feasible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users