Wargaming.net Game Center Crashing

update crash launcher beta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

KhanBreaker #1 Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7013 battles

I wanted to ask if anyone ever had the same problem, and does he have an idea how to fix it.

Whenever I open the Wargaming.net Game Center it freezes after a few seconds and then, if I click on it, it crashes saying that the process has stopped working.

Before I uninstalled WoT, as long as I did not click on it, it would not crash and just say that there is an issue with the connection and will try again in 30 seconds. (it still didn't update)

The only way for it not to crash now, is to pause the update process on all the games. I can't play any of them anymore. Support was useless as always (pretty sure I was talking to either a bot or someone who eats glue on a regular basis. Or perhaps they were intentionally acting dumb because they very well know the new launcher is broken) I flushed the DNS, switched to a public Google one, flushed again, allowed through Firewall, disabled anti-virus, uninstalled it multiple times - nothing.

I will be really thankful if anyone has an idea how to fix it, or revert back to the separate launchers.

kouklos #2 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41494 battles
  • [HELB] HELB
My friend the best solution is to delete everything and then download only wot because in all other games game center is included . There is another post ( buried deep in forum by wargaming ) about this virus programme called game center go read it  have a nice day and happy new year . 

Edited by kouklos, 04 January 2018 - 07:31 PM.

Also tagged with update, crash, launcher, beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users