Tornado Energy wins The Final Battle!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The newly-crowned World of Tanks champions now sit firmly on the steel throne!

The full text of the news item

Ahamnos #2 Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 899 battles
  • [ZMFOU] ZMFOU
Who cares....

_Saqis64_GR_ #3 Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 66512 battles
nobody cares too mutch... just fix the game, firstly mm or you lose all players. nice money grab btw... (HOLIDAY OPS)

Deadoks #4 Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17542 battles

LoL and someone I'll not say the name will come again and say everybody knows WoT Esport and try to convince me I'm wrong saying its a full fail!

It's a fail and until people at WG (community manager, and so...) continue to think they do well it'll still be a large fail!

QB charity stream made 2 times more viewers then your top viewers for all this event lol!

Edited by Deadoks, 25 December 2017 - 12:16 PM.

fighting_falcon93 #5 Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29335 battles
When will the prizes for the lobster prediction be handed out? :)

NikLemos #6 Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 52672 battles

I sincerely congratulate my friends and teammates from the Tornado team. I wish you continued successes and victories!

Tornado Rulez!

bmaya #7 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35883 battles
  • [RDDT5] RDDT5
Did anybody win anything during the contests? What did you get?

Iskusan_Tenkista #8 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [RUL3S] RUL3S

View Post_Saqis64_GR_, on 25 December 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

nobody cares too mutch... just fix the game, firstly mm or you lose all players. nice money grab btw... (HOLIDAY OPS)

How do you mean fix mm? Its excellent mm now. What do you think they should change so it will be perfect for every player when enter the battle? And I don't think Victor made WG just to see us enjoying the game and not profiting from it, he is not red cross.

Deadoks #9 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17542 battles

View PostIskusan_Tenkista, on 25 December 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

How do you mean fix mm? Its excellent mm now. What do you think they should change so it will be perfect for every player when enter the battle? And I don't think Victor made WG just to see us enjoying the game and not profiting from it, he is not red cross.

I had a real good laugh with your comment (bo honest...you work for WG don't you?)

Watch some stream of real streamer (I mean to one that have more then 100 hundreds viewers... Let say Circon, QB, and for the fun SirFoch...

And ask them what they think of the actual mm.

And for Viktor,... that guy that said and deeply promise he'll never sell the mutant...

Yawn!

Edited by Deadoks, 25 December 2017 - 02:39 PM.

kirtidas #10 Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13122 battles
  • [CEZAR] CEZAR

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 25 December 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

View Postbmaya, on 25 December 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

i am interested to know too. WG, please share the information.

ZlatanArKung #11 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postbmaya, on 25 December 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

1 year premium and an Obj 907?

ZlatanArKung #12 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostIskusan_Tenkista, on 25 December 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

MM is terribly bad now. 

alexht #13 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57639 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 25 December 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

I will respond to you even if I am not a WG employee , from the rules :

"The winners are declared on December 26, 2017 and will be published at www.worldoftanks.ru and other websites of the Sponsor. Sponsor will send an e-mail to the winners with additional information by January 8, 2018."

fighting_falcon93 #14 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29335 battles

View Postalexht, on 25 December 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

I will respond to you even if I am not a WG employee , from the rules :

"The winners are declared on December 26, 2017 and will be published at www.worldoftanks.ru and other websites of the Sponsor. Sponsor will send an e-mail to the winners with additional information by January 8, 2018."

Thank you :great: I completely missed that :hiding:

Forcit #15 Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 42368 battles

View PostIskusan_Tenkista, on 25 December 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

if you mean its funny to play most times (+90%) when opponents its top tiers 2 level higher and yours not have any changes to penetrate enemy armory its fair and good MM.. enjoy to play game what most times 100 % or 0% changes to win ? why cannot calculate player ratings for these tanks and put players both sides and allso "tomatos" both side ? enjoy and play more like old times before world best patented money maker match maker ?  more money not mean more player who use more money who not like to play unfair teams all to time ..  maybe i am wrong but my wallet woted what its fun and good feelings playable, not full over run one side 90% times...( last two years no any cents for wg, before many hundreds..)

And one serious problems it was cheat mod users.. exempel who not aim and shoot him self .. and we can ready to reads forum wg dont care about that seriously..

And how explein to me where is EU ? Near in Moscow ok Kiev? How can say EU players who not real in EU ?   

.. no one really cares, like we member long old time some UK clan "Big Clan" what wg think its best in EU and no one hear before and actually no one hear later World Finals .. fair and happy gaming, but my wallet ready to woted at this time..

And still remember well when WG "woted" Big Clan best in EU team and send these team go to play China World finals, i got 1 warning points when we asked clear and straight for wg what this really mean ?

No answers only penalty like this answers without signatures  ;) :

Restriction was given for breaking the rule Other in Unknown
Given 1 point

Hello

For making aggressive post here and trolling attempts: http://forum.worldof...45#entry3506845
you are officially warned.

Please in future avoid any kind of provocations and flame baits or you will be sanctioned.

Forum rules: http://forum.worldof...and-guidelines/

Regards

Edited by Forcit, 25 December 2017 - 09:43 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #16 Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 36096 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

YAWN

:sceptic:

Iskusan_Tenkista #17 Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [RUL3S] RUL3S

View PostDeadoks, on 25 December 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

I had a real good laugh with your comment (bo honest...you work for WG don't you?)

Watch some stream of real streamer (I mean to one that have more then 100 hundreds viewers... Let say Circon, QB, and for the fun SirFoch...

And ask them what they think of the actual mm.

And for Viktor,... that guy that said and deeply promise he'll never sell the mutant...

Yawn!

You didn't answer my question, I wanted to hear your opinion what should be changed in mm so it fits you. I don't watch streams on Twitch, so I don't know what QB, Circon or others think about mm. Everyone has its opinion about mm, I find it very good and I wanted to see what is your problem for mm... And for Viktor and mutant, its just as I said, he lied and made money from it, I don't approve it but that's how it is, he is here to be more rich. That's why I don't buy premium tanks or gold I only get it, if can, for free, I don't agree with their policy about Premium offers.  

Laatikkomafia #18 Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:49 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21299 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
Didn't even bother watching. The stream's audio quality and audio mixing felt like from a sport event of the 50's.

Iskusan_Tenkista #19 Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [RUL3S] RUL3S

View PostForcit, on 25 December 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

if you mean its funny to play most times (+90%) when opponents its top tiers 2 level higher and yours not have any changes to penetrate enemy armory its fair and good MM.. enjoy to play game what most times 100 % or 0% changes to win ? why cannot calculate player ratings for these tanks and put players both sides and allso "tomatos" both side ? enjoy and play more like old times before world best patented money maker match maker ?  more money not mean more player who use more money who not like to play unfair teams all to time ..  maybe i am wrong but my wallet woted what its fun and good feelings playable, not full over run one side 90% times...( last two years no any cents for wg, before many hundreds..)

And one serious problems it was cheat mod users.. exempel who not aim and shoot him self .. and we can ready to reads forum wg dont care about that seriously..

And how explein to me where is EU ? Near in Moscow ok Kiev? How can say EU players who not real in EU ?   

.. no one really cares, like we member long old time some UK clan "Big Clan" what wg think its best in EU and no one hear before and actually no one hear later World Finals .. fair and happy gaming, but my wallet ready to woted at this time..

And still remember well when WG "woted" Big Clan best in EU team and send these team go to play China World finals, i got 1 warning points when we asked clear and straight for wg what this really mean ?

No answers only penalty like this answers without signatures  ;) :

Restriction was given for breaking the rule Other in Unknown
Given 1 point

Hello

For making aggressive post here and trolling attempts: http://forum.worldof...45#entry3506845
you are officially warned.

Please in future avoid any kind of provocations and flame baits or you will be sanctioned.

Forum rules: http://forum.worldof...and-guidelines/

Regards

We all got the same mm when we play, but how some players have 60+% wins and others 49% or less. It is because of their own personal skill. So, if you are player with low victory rate you are not putting much effort to be good in battles and be useful for the team. If you want to enjoy (most players find game enjoyable only if they win, I find joy in doing damage and assistance) you need to do more than others. 

Everyone wants to be on the side with better players but no one wants to be that better player who carry the battle. I have good win rate but that is only because I am trying in every battle to help the team as much as I can. Even if I see it is lost I try my best to do more and more and I enjoy doing that, to be the last man who is fighting hard till the end. I put more effort in game and I get more joy, simple as that :)

And about that you meet in 90% of the battles enemies in 2 tier higher tanks, with new mm you can meet max 3 tanks on the other side that are 2 tiers higher; and what about other 12 enemy tanks? No one expect Tiger 2 to go 1v1 on E-100 or IS-7, Tiger 2 needs to fight with his own tier. And it is your problem if you go in 1st row to meet higher tiers. 

I agree with you about cheaters but that is something they can't kick totally from the game. I think that WoT is getting better and better (I don't count here letting in game OP premium tanks or still massive amount of gold ammo in use), and with that new graphics that they will put in February it's going to be cool. 

clocky #20 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19671 battles
  • [ONB] ONB

View PostIskusan_Tenkista, on 26 December 2017 - 04:21 AM, said:

We all got the same mm when we play, but how some players have 60+% wins and others 49% or less. It is because of their own personal skill. So, if you are player with low victory rate you are not putting much effort to be good in battles and be useful for the team. If you want to enjoy (most players find game enjoyable only if they win, I find joy in doing damage and assistance) you need to do more than others. 

Everyone wants to be on the side with better players but no one wants to be that better player who carry the battle. I have good win rate but that is only because I am trying in every battle to help the team as much as I can. Even if I see it is lost I try my best to do more and more and I enjoy doing that, to be the last man who is fighting hard till the end. I put more effort in game and I get more joy, simple as that :)

And about that you meet in 90% of the battles enemies in 2 tier higher tanks, with new mm you can meet max 3 tanks on the other side that are 2 tiers higher; and what about other 12 enemy tanks? No one expect Tiger 2 to go 1v1 on E-100 or IS-7, Tiger 2 needs to fight with his own tier. And it is your problem if you go in 1st row to meet higher tiers. 

I agree with you about cheaters but that is something they can't kick totally from the game. I think that WoT is getting better and better (I don't count here letting in game OP premium tanks or still massive amount of gold ammo in use), and with that new graphics that they will put in February it's going to be cool. 

1. Some players have less because of : 1) They have bad tanks. 2) They are not playing for long (at least not like those 40.000 battles no lifers) 3) They are not having upgraded tanks / or decent crew 4) Bad internet connections 5) Platoons of p2w scum etc etc. People are not playing versus each other on equal terms here.  And those that squeeze on that WR just capitalize on that. Big [edited]deal. 

Also we are talking about a ~10%-20% difference between a 50% and a 60-70% . That means from 10 games , the one with no life ... wins 2 more than the one that doesn't a give a crap. Big [edited]DEAL. You call that skill?

2. Put a "skill" based system in place and let those that invested years of their worthless lifetime to play  on the same terms (same tanks , same personal score , same connection) with each other and you'll see how that extra 10-20% fades away.

Nobody gives a crapabout this game on the e-sports domain other than WG.  They tried so hard to make it succeed but the lack of personal skill  (the rng [edited]this game so much ) making it a no-no.  With barely 60.000 new  players / month  - most of which are just sad rerolls of stat whores the future seems to be bright. The only ace WG has in the hand is with the existing players , 900.000 of them playing / week. Not sure what they still find interesting in this shitty game. One day they will have enough of shooting pixels and getting milked by WG and by god I'll wait for that day :)

Edited by clocky, 26 December 2017 - 11:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users