Looking for Clan & Improvement

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cainir #1 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1533 battles

Hello everyone!

I started playing this game just because I'm in fond of history and World War 1 & 2 era but I'm intended to stay here and find a beautiful home (clan) to improve:

- my English skills (I'm from Turkey and actually studying for TOEFL & IELTS)

- my history knowledge (for example, how <InsertCountryName> did <InstertSomeKindOfInformation> and why they used in <time/place>)

- my in game abilities such as teamwork, efficency and something called wn8.

The only thing I can ask for a clan is not leaving me alone and always be platooned with.

So I'm looking for a clan that I can gladly say "home" and cherish every single match that I play with my clanmates. Also I may send some local recipes, desserts or actual kebab.

TTX50 #2 Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21115 battles

Posted Image

Hello Cainir,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack and for us to become your home. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English - you can and want to improve :)
You must participate with members and work as a clan - you want to do this :)

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Cainir #3 Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1533 battles

Thanks but I can't use TeamSpeak application in Windows 10 Enterprise since this is my work & gaming rig.

I'm still open for invites.

Cainir #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1533 battles
as 10/01/2018, I'm still open for invites.

Edited by Cainir, 10 January 2018 - 02:16 PM.

Cainir #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1533 battles
I'm still looking for clan ^^

Xandania #6 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35428 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Hello Cainir :)

While we can't promise that you never will play alone outside prime time (as the majority of our clan has day-jobs or is in education), we can offer the other three points.

We are an international training and community clan (so getting along and helping each other out takes precedence over pretty much everything else) trying to improve together.

English is our main language, so improving that tongue works out well, at least I did get much more fluent (native German speaker here) and we have several players who like the perk of improving their language skills.

History, well, we have some history buffs, but I don't know which topics are of special interest to you there. You might find what you are looking for, but no promises ;)

Teamwork, abilities and wn8... Well, we are trying to improve as I wrote above. We found that playing together and watching each others backs helps a lot. We also got training programs in the pipeline, so there are things to look forwards to ;)

Then there are the requirements of our clan (none is without them I guess):

If you are 16 years plus years old and willing to be on our teamspeak whenever you play the game you are welcome to give us a try ;)

The teamspeak is located at: 178.32.223.97:12497

If noone jumps you as soon as you enter, feel free to poke or text someone 

I will take the liberty, if I may, to send you a clan invitation. If you want to join, feel free to accept :)

aronsearle #7 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32452 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View PostCainir, on 26 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Thanks but I can't use TeamSpeak application in Windows 10 Enterprise since this is my work & gaming rig.

I'm still open for invites.

What about Discord?

And do you intend to be socially active (i.e. come onto Discord when you play to talk with other members).

That is what BOF is about, let me know what you think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users