Clan Wars and Operation Gambit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

jboris #1 Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 64303 battles

Hello,

This is the first post I post because I want to draw attention to some events that happened in the last campaign "Operation Gambit". It is questionable how much this clan competition is fair and should it compete in the future.

The biggest problem is the sale of places in the clans. Many clans from the first 100 clans sold places in the clan for money. This can best be seen from the fact that players have accessed these clans at the beginning of the campaign, in the middle of the campaign, and in the last 7 days of the campaign. Of course, all the players who came in, of course, got a tank. The rating of the players who have accessed is often not nearly the same or similar to the average rating of the old players in the clan.

I am a member of an average clan and since the beginning of the campaign, and until December 19th, I and the players who played the campaign were between 9000 and 10,000 places. We played fifteen players from the clan every night and we kept as fast as we could. What's happening on the 19th of December? On December 19, the Orthodox saint Saint Nikola, and people celebrate or go to the guests. Many players could not play that night. All the players got out of the first 11000 for one night. I fell for over 2,000 places. In the next three days, after December 19, we played every night even one territory was taken, but that was not enough.

Why was not it enough?Because the clans who received new money players during the campaign pushed those players into the first 11,000. They even recorded the situation that other players played in their accounts, better players. This is best seen in the fact if you go to a player and look at the statistics before joining that clan and after entering the same clan.

I'm not an inspector and I will not give you the names of the clans and players here, but who is interested in this can be convinced.
I just note that in the future such campaigns are played by themselves and Wargaming with them.

Obviously there is no point in competing and 30 days as something to play when scams are present in every place.

All the best in New Year

divsmo #2 Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32593 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
I don't really play clan wars, but your saying you dropped 2-3000 places, I dont think there would be that many people all buying into clans in that space of time. Maybe a couple of hundred at most.

Dr_ownape #3 Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 43374 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
I stopped playing on the 18th due to RL and dropped about 300 places from 1800 to 2100 over the next 3 days. I dont know how close it was down the bottom end but the difference between my points and the 1800 place where I started was about 8000 FP which is about 10% of my total.  

TBH I don't know which clans, if any, accepted cash for places but why not? Surely doing well in CW is about being in a good clan. It wasn't just about fighting battles but importantly about knowing when to multiply

_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34979 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Even if some clan sold spots like that there's no way to prove it. Anyone can say they invited their disabled 800 wn8 cousin just for the campaign.

speedphlux #5 Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44152 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

What a load of BS you've wrote down there dear OP.

Effort put in, combined with your skill and the skill of your clan as an average, is always equal to whatever reward you've gotten out of it. ALWAYS.
If your clan was only able to gather 15 people, then that's your clan's problem. Even then, skipping a day or two in a Campaign is no biggie, as long as you got the skill to cover up for it and make up the lost ground. Hovering around the 11,000th spot is never a guarantee, so there is nothing to complain about it.

If you're gonna go around spreading crap about clans selling spots, prove it. If you can't or otherwise are not able to, then just shut up and stop whinning you little "female dog". Skill + Effort = Reward. You're not happy with what you've gotten out - find a way to improve your odds in the future. Get in a better (more lively) clan or start carrying your tomato friends harder.

EZ! GIT GUD SKRUB!

ExorcistFi #6 Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30775 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

Hate to say but if you miss a few nights and that causes you to not get the tank then you're simply not either good enough or have enough decent members in a clan.

Now when it comes to this whole 'clans selling tanks' nobody here is looking at the reason. Pretty much 90% of the players in good clans have all or most of the reward tanks already. So what is there to gain playing this campaign? Bonds for one equipment? At the minimum there should always be a new tank for the veterans that have already got all the rewards tanks and to be fair some of the reward tanks need some buffing (121 B), some nerfing (907). I'm pretty sure these other new accounts are peoples reroll/drunk accounts because they already have the tanks in their main account. Seeing all this new accounts joining good clans is repercussions for not offering any rewards for the seasoned clan war veterans.

Edited by ExorcistFi, 26 December 2017 - 09:42 PM.

Indy_Bones #7 Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29852 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

A) There are 86 current members of the OP's clan, and yet they only managed to field a single team each night - just wtf???

B) Their top scoring player got fewer points than players in our clan who played less than HALF the games they did

C) We didn't sell ANY spots in our clan, yet managed to get reward tank places for nearly half our members (basically almost all of those who wanted to play for a tank)

D) Git gud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users