Will the holiday rewards stay after the holidays?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BuddyBambule #1 Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25939 battles

will the female crews and tank discounts stay after the holidays? and if yes how will they be accessable then? i dont think WG will leave the snowflake icon on hangar screen forever. i just dont need my ladys NOW... and i am afraid i lose them if i dont recruit them...

does anybody know how WG will handle this?

RamRaid90 #2 Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20234 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You have to claim them by March.

Once claimed they are permanent. Your discount will never run out. You WILL lose them if you don't claim them by March however.

You might as well claim the discounts, you can claim it for any vehicle, even if you haven't researched it yet. The females will likely be available from the missions tab, but nobody has WG confirmation on how it will work after the events yet.

jack_timber #3 Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31870 battles

If I remember right discounts are there till cows come home, provided you have selected which tank to apply discount to.

Ladies, you have until mid march.

Marathonman_26 #4 Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9028 battles
  • [DENK] DENK

On a tangent to this, is it best to use all 4 female crew members in one tank, do you get something extra in battles for using all female.  I seem to remember something about this but can't be sure, reason I ask is I've won a Type 59 but as its now the only Chinese tank I have if I put them in there then I can't move them to another nations premium tanks without penalties, I've bought an IS6 and got other Russian premiums would it be more beneficial if I used them in that nations tanks?

Any advice would be appreciated from anyone.

BuddyBambule #5 Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25939 battles

No you wont get any special bonuses on all female crews since Sister of Steel (i think that was the skills name) and BiA work together.

The best way to use them is by putting all the ladies on commanding positions.

commer #6 Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38080 battles

View PostBuddyBambule, on 26 December 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

No you wont get any special bonuses on all female crews since Sister of Steel (i think that was the skills name) and BiA work together.

The best way to use them is by putting all the ladies on commanding positions.

Not only comanding positions. Depends on the tank since Sisters of steel doesn't count as first skill you get faster crew skill grind. If you have a tank that requires many skills (light tanks for example) then you need to use them all on that tank. For example 13 105 needs a 6 skill crew to achieve full efficency while some heavies get that at 3 skills. 

Edited by commer, 26 December 2017 - 05:33 PM.

Marathonman_26 #7 Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9028 battles
  • [DENK] DENK

Thanks for the replies BuddyBamble and commer, makes it a bit clearer as to how best to use those lady crew members, already have the lady that was given as compensation a while ago as a commander in my AMX CDa 105 so will look at possibly doing the same with the other ladies but not in a rush right now.

Anyone with any more suggestions would be appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users