Jump to content


[edited]ARTILLERY

artillery

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

BlupDeVis #1 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1017 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016

Dear Wargaming, PLEASE for the love of god REMOVE ARTILLERYS

 

Everyone who wanst to get them removen please leave a comment so wargaming can see how hard they [edited]up on this one.

 

 

Thanks!

 

( please dont ban my account :D )



Sirebellus #2 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17476 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

I think War Gaming are more likely to ban your account than remove Artillery

Though actually they will just close this thread

 



Pansenmann #3 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33280 battles
  • 12,048
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012
The forum staff should increase the minimum battle requirement to this discussion section to like 2k battles.

psychobear #4 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18475 battles
  • 1,515
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012
WG should actually remove this stupid broken class once and for all. 

fighting_falcon93 #5 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29335 battles
  • 3,334
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013
Yes, artillery should get removed. And players definitely shouldn't get chat banned when using bad language against arties, they deserve it for the provocation. And now just wait for X players quoting me and explaining how that stupid clown class is good for the game... :facepalm:

zen_monk_ #6 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:50 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles
  • 457
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

Quick, my scary snapshot before the closure!

 

 

 

and to correct you, OP

 

View PostBlupDeVis, on 26 December 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming, PLEASE for the love of god REMOVE LIGHTS

 

Ha! Right back at ya!

 

 


Edited by zen_monk_, 26 December 2017 - 10:56 PM.


PhooBar #7 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17913 battles
  • 2,103
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Welcome to the party, BlupDeVis!

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/40-newcomers-forum/



Pansenmann #8 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33280 battles
  • 12,048
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Postpsychobear, on 26 December 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

WG should actually remove this stupid broken class once and for all. 

 

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 26 December 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

Yes, artillery should get removed. And players definitely shouldn't get chat banned when using bad language against arties, they deserve it for the provocation. And now just wait for X players quoting me and explaining how that stupid clown class is good for the game... :facepalm:

 

you are making a fool of yourselves, don't you see? :)

it's not going to be removed.

 

somehow I feel the urge to play LeFH now.

 



zen_monk_ #9 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles
  • 457
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View PostPansenmann, on 26 December 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

The forum staff should increase the minimum battle requirement to this discussion section to like 2k battles.

 

Seconded.

 

If you want to mention "arty" in any shape or form, 10k.

 

 



fighting_falcon93 #10 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29335 battles
  • 3,334
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostPansenmann, on 26 December 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

you are making a fool of yourselves, don't you see? :)

 

Be careful to not make a fool out of yourself, havn't you learned yet to not trust anything WG says :)



unhappy_bunny #11 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17410 battles
  • 2,145
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

The game should come with a health warning.

Before downloading the player should be informed that this game contains arty, and continuing with the download means the player accepts the risk that they will be facing arty in some battles. 

This way, players that dont want to face arty could go and find another game to play and stop trolling the forum every day moaning about the same thing. 



Laur_Balaur_XD #12 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35365 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

Arty bring nothing more to this game than grief and frustration.

Removing this no skill rng dependant piece of crap class would make this game much better.

Or just [edited] limit the number of artys to ONE PER TEAM.

But i guess we need another 7 years for WG drunks developers to realize this,  they needed a few good years to limit them at 3 per team....



Tiger_Panzermeyer #13 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8220 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    04-06-2017
Das rite foch arta

TheComfyChair #14 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6106 battles
  • 517
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
In before closed/moved :popcorn:

unhappy_bunny #15 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:04 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17410 battles
  • 2,145
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Dear Wargaming,

I know you spent a lot of time and resources making this game, and have spent more time and resources developing it over ther years.

I also know that you are the designers and owners of this game, and you have kindly allowed people to partake in playing this game.

However, there are parts of this game that I do not like. Because of this I want you to make changes to the game so that it suits me. 

Yours

An ungrateful snowflake.

 



psychobear #16 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:36 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18475 battles
  • 1,515
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 27 December 2017 - 01:04 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming,

I know you spent a lot of time and resources making this game, and have spent more time and resources developing it over ther years.

I also know that you are the designers and owners of this game, and you have kindly allowed people to partake in playing this game.

However, there are parts of this game that I do not like. Because of this I want you to make changes to the game so that it suits me. 

Yours

An ungrateful snowflake.

 

 

Dear Wargaming,

I know you've spent a lot of time and resources making this game and are happy that it turned into a big success.

I also know that you like when we throw money at you, becouse without this there would be no game, no matter how brilliant it is.

I would like to continue supporting you and this game, but there is this stupid broken mechanic that drains out all the fun from the game whenever it's present in the battle. Even you admitted it was a mistake to implement it and tried to rework it repeatedly, but it just doesn't fit into the game. 

Can you please do something about it, so this game can stay fun and worthy to spend money on?

Yours,

A paying customer.



zen_monk_ #17 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:38 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles
  • 457
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View Postpsychobear, on 26 December 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

 

Dear Wargaming,

I know you've spent a lot of time and resources making this game and are happy that it turned into a big success.

I also know that you like when we throw money at you, becouse without this there would be no game, no matter how brilliant it is.

I would like to continue supporting you and this game, but there is this stupid broken mechanic that drains out all the fun from the game whenever it's present in the battle. Even you admitted it was a mistake to implement it and tried to rework it repeatedly, but it just doesn't fit into the game. 

Can you please do something about it, so this game can stay fun and worthy to spend money on?

Yours,

A paying customer.

 

You talk about gold ammo, right?

Pansenmann #18 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33280 battles
  • 12,048
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Postzen_monk_, on 27 December 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

 

You talk about gold ammo, right?

 

?

 

you mean standard dinger ammo, right?



psychobear #19 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18475 battles
  • 1,515
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

View Postzen_monk_, on 27 December 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

 

You talk about gold ammo, right?

 

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you. Hint - when did WG rework gold ammo?

Pansenmann #20 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33280 battles
  • 12,048
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012
should I rent a room for us three? :girl:





Also tagged with artillery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users